Complaint on Cross

Started by Master Nova X, 10-07-2018

Master Nova X

Being Lied to about In game events.
Form name(s) Cross

Okay so to start let me explain what happened. To start, I wanted to have an Event or mini arc thing for a character. I was told by two mods that I could. Ches, and JoJo. So when I mention it to Cross he says I can't. I ask why and he says that it would be to long. So I told him that it was a short 1 session thing. BUT NO. He says we still don't have time cause people are gonna be away. So I say: What about after summer and he says no because he wanted to hit a deadline for its end. I'm confused because on the older map they promised they would finish all events/arcs. So why not now? I told him that wouldn't work because the character in question: Aaron the Wandering Phoenix, was supposed to to this when he was young and adventuring. He responds with a stupid excuse saying "Realistically the good things in life don't happen at the prime." Okay so we were talking about Up? Then he's like "What d you think Ches?" So me being stupid, thinking she would keep true to what she told me, she...... agrees.. So now I get to feel lied too aswell? Seeing as I was told by a mod (I forgot which one but I think it was VonXeno when me him and JoJo where messing around OOC) that I could do an arc/event with the approval of just ONE mod. But because someone else says no I now can't? Well isn't that just stupid. I may sound madder then I should but keep in mind one fact: I have "Anger Problems."  The stuff on this can be confirmed mostly by JoJo. Mostly. Edit: I may be hated on the server but I don't care. If anyone brings this up on server to me I will completely ignore them.
Haha my username from years ago cannot be changed! (help)
-Novero

Cross

Alright, lemme clear things up here a bit...
While I'm not completely sure if the others said yes to it, I'm fairly certain JoJo at least did, but even then it was more likely he was just okay with it himself and was going to relay the information to us, as he's just a trial moderator. I don't feel that I lied about anything, since I personally never made any promises.
The reason that all of the previous story arcs were finished at Safehaven (the previous map) was due to the fact that nothing was going on there, since there was hardly a main storyline, as well as the fact that there were fewer characters. That's different here, obviously.
(Also the key word is 'finish'. To my knowledge, Aaron's story arc has yet to even start)

The primary reasons I said no is because, again, there is little time left in the map. While it may be possible to squeeze in an extra small event or two, the description I heard of this wasn't what I would call small. (To be fair, it wasn't huge either, just not small).

Also, in the event that JoJo did say yes entirely, it's easy to forget that he is a trial moderator, not a full one, therefore it was right for him to check with us for confirmation.

I would also like to take a moment to point out that I never did fully say no. I said that if it was modified (Ie made smaller), or postponed to the next map, it would be rather likely to happen.

And one final note, from the conversation following my comment on how not everything in life has to happen when one is young...It was retorted with "this isn't a realistic game". Well, that is exactly right, because this isn't even a game at all. It's a story.

I hope this cleared things up for people reading this without context. If not, message me on Steam or something and I'll try to give more details. (If that does happen, kindly don't involve the others mentioned in this. As this is a complaint against me, I would like to deal with it myself without troubling them).

Oh, and one more note I forgot...even if JoJo was a regular moderator and approved it completely and fully, higher ranking moderators still have the power to overrule decisions, even if it doesn't happen terribly often.

(Also, Nova, please don't respond to this again. I'd really rather not start a big thing with this)
-Insert clever signature here-

Blake.H

Your complaint has been investigated and reviewed.

Im sorry that you feel lied to but after getting more info i think that is something over nothing, i understand you were angry and you have every right to be but I feel like you should have maybe gone to VonXeno as Head Admin before making an official complaint over something like this.

If you need any clarification on this please feel free to contact me.

Closed.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"