complaint on calco

Started by the_grub2.0, 17-02-2018

the_grub2.0

"Above all else, respect other Players and Administrators."
Admin Forum Name:Calco

I'm the_grub, Ria, tas whatever, I don't have access to the original email associated with that account so I'm 2.0 now but anyway

This is what I was banned probably banned for, but it was unclear to me. I came into the server legitimately looking to roleplay and unwind after having an episode that admittedly related to my PTSD , but some or all of the mods seemed to be looking for excuses to get rid of me right out of the gate. I mean, I came in to have fun and Kyo (Cross on the forums) said one more nonsensical crack gets killed. I said "anus" as a joke and was then killed and kicked for "misbehavior". After that, I admittedly abandoned the "respect other Players and Administrators." rule as I felt I was being intentionally targeted.
The worst I remember saying was "you know what, when you actually do something with your life, ban me.
And after that, a different mod I don't know started dogpiling me with mod powers and insisted I apologize.
I may have acted like a dick, but respect is a two way street. I'm not going to abide by rules that the mods themselves feel that they're above. I have two witnesses(one of them being a mod)  Von Xeno and LumberjackingHAM That can confirm this.

Blake.H

Your complaint has been investigated and reviewed.

Given the drama on both sides that came from this situation there is not much i can do. I have spoken with VonXeno who agrees that this could have been handled better and he has spoken with (most of) his Staff Team about future handling.

To clarify your Temp Ban will last 4 Days and i sincerely hope this is the last of any problems.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"