CC - Stalker Trial Admin

Started by Plunger, 07-02-2013

Plunger

Reason: RDM'ing, and ignoring RP.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9128883
When: 2/8/2013 3:30PM (GMT +10)
What Happened: I was RP'ing near military base, and had given a camera to Tom to take a picture of the interrogation happening at that moment while I distracted the guard from behind a tree.

Logs of above:
Viktor Petrinko: Probably blind.
Kostyan Sadykov takes out his camera, snapping a few shots of the base, and guard in the tower.
Viktor Petrinko sniffs and scratches the back of his own head.
Kostyan Sadykov: You wanna' do me a favor..?
Kostyan Sadykov: Could you go to the side of the base, and a snap a photo of the men they're interogating?
Kostyan Sadykov: I can distract the guard in the tower.
Viktor Petrinko: Sure
Kostyan Sadykov takes the camera from around his neck, handing it to the man.
Viktor Petrinko takes it.
Kostyan Sadykov: Alright, I'll go distract them.

Commence me walking in range of a yell, but behind a tree in which I yell to him, trying to get his attention, or talk to him. I'm close enough where my yells would be heard by him.

Logs of above:
Kostyan Sadykov: Hey you, in the tower!
Kostyan Sadykov: Hey guy in the tower!

I wait for around three minutes with no reply or anything. Tom tells me he's going AFK, so I walk out of cover to go find him, and CC immediately unloads on me taking me down to about 1/10th of my health, still with absolutely zero RP, or interaction with anyone, or anything. The logs below start after I get shot.

Logs of above:
Kostyan Sadykov [OOC]: Nice try CC, but you're still the worst guard the military has.
Maj. David Isidor [OOC]: That would be Darkzerxx.
Kostyan Sadykov [OOC]: Darkzerxx isn't on.

Now, I get away from them, and find someone else to RP with since I'm assuming CC's being an ass about this, and start RP'ing with them.

Logs of above:
Juliet Papokov finishes wrapping the bandage, stuffing it into itself.
Juliet Papokov grabs his boot and slides it back on, groaning slightly as he shoves it into the shape.
Juliet Papokov begins to tie his boots, tightening it.
Kostyan Sadykov: I think the military is a little trigger happy today.
Kostyan Sadykov: Did you escape or something?
Juliet Papokov: No.
Juliet Papokov: I was watching.
Juliet Papokov: I got shot in the foot instead.
Kostyan Sadykov: Ah, so what happened?
Kostyan Sadykov reaches inside his pocket as he listens
Juliet Papokov: Apparently I think they were killing someone.
Juliet Papokov: The guard noticed me and shot my foot.
Juliet Papokov: I crawled away.
Juliet Papokov takes out ductape from his backpack.
Kostyan Sadykov: Huh, alright, did you kno what was going on inside the base?
Juliet Papokov wraps his boot with a thin layer of ductape to cover the bullet hole.
Juliet Papokov: Nope.

At this point I've still not heard a single peep or word from anyone in the military about what happened, or why. I RP with Juliet (Madeface in OOC) when all of a sudden they're trying to STK me again mid-RP, and I get shot in the head, dead. Still no interaction at all from any military, or otherwise. I move into the Teamspeak channel with Sharrock, Thanatos, and CC, and ask CC why he started shooting me, and ignored all my RP, and his response was simply, "You don't RP.", and then locks the military channel after I post the logs. I asked him on the server why, and he didn't respond.

Logs of above:
Kostyan Sadykov [PM to Lt. Leshiy Stukov]: What was your reason for STK'ing me without RP.
Kostyan Sadykov [PM to Lt. Leshiy Stukov]: You're an admin, so I have a right to know why you RDM'ed me.

And end up never getting a response. This is a trial admin here, someone who is supposed to be held to higher standards then the other players ignoring RP, and RDM'ing, if not any punishment at least an admin strike should be given.

jaik

I support Plunger's complaint as there's some pretty blatant fail admin behaviour here.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

In b4 a whole bunch of fail kiddies go "B-b-but Plunger is a t-troll!"

Rebel6609

How many times are you going to fuck with military, Plunger? I already had dealt with you before hand about it, as well as why you were messing with them before I even got on earlier that day. Before I left, (Obviously this happened after I left) your character had just faced off with the soldiers and they told you to get the hell out and even shot after you (obviously missing). If i'm not mistaken, CC acted like this because you go around and purposely piss people off and inch your way past the rules. You know damn well that you are aren't fear RPing and you probably deserved what you got.

It's a good idea to get CC's side of the story though before everyone gangs up on him, as Plunger is infamous for getting logs and screenshots that really have nothing to do with anything.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Tom

CC should post his side of the story.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 08-02-2013

It's a good idea to get CC's side of the story though before everyone gangs up on him, as Plunger is infamous for getting logs and screenshots that really have nothing to do with anything.

While everyone else who whines and complains typically don't get logs or screenshots at all.

Rook

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 08-02-2013
How many times are you going to fuck with military, Plunger? I already had dealt with you before hand about it, as well as why you were messing with them before I even got on earlier that day. Before I left, (Obviously this happened after I left) your character had just faced off with the soldiers and they told you to get the hell out and even shot after you (obviously missing). If i'm not mistaken, CC acted like this because you go around and purposely piss people off and inch your way past the rules. You know damn well that you are aren't fear RPing and you probably deserved what you got.

Agree with the last part. and now that you mention it, Plunger does seem to have a stiffy for putting metaphorical crowbars in the clockwork machine that is the Military.

Though, he seems to be in the right in this instance, as much as it pains me to admit it.

Khorn

Well, if someone would so kindly, ask CC to post his side? If he is online.

No response won't really help in this situtation.

lolKieck

Quote from: Khorn on 08-02-2013
Well, if someone would so kindly, ask CC to post his side? If he is online.

No response won't really help in this situtation.
but apparently plunger doesn't or can't rp
why bother posting then
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Khorn

Maybe because someone is calling him out as being a abusive? Would you not defend yourself if someone posted a thread trying to strike/ban you?

CC

At first, I had told Silver I didn't want to bother putting a post to defend myself because there was no real reason to, but I suppose I'll do it since he insisted.

I suppose only telling the story that benefits your side of the argument is one way to go about things; as Rebel said before  "your character had just faced off with the soldiers and they told you to get the hell out and even shot after you (obviously missing)." I get back from being AFK and I see a STALKER randomly trotting their way into the Military base as if they owned the place. This turned out to be Plunger and he was promptly told to get the hell out, while getting shot at. Because it's really reasonable to just waltz into a Military installment in the Zone all willy-nilly right? Before Plunger had come back I had specifically told Tom I'd shoot stalkers who just casually approached the camp. Like the other Military bases in the past on SRP; there is generally an area in which stalkers would be shot on sight.

So after that first moment where Plunger had casually walked in the base and hopped through the window, messing about; he decided to come back and try to spring casual conversation with us after being shot at and told to get out. Now does this really make any sense? After he had approached the gate and actually got shot, he decided to casually run off into the woods showing no signs of injury RP. At this point we went out to capture him and he just ran away while we tried to yell at them telling them not to move (At this point we were looking to RP and not STK for reasons to capture him but if someone is running away how else are you supposed to catch them other than wounding them? It's difficult to run and type at the same time and we had very little reason IC to even chat in the first place. He was an intruder that needed to be dealt with at this point). Shortly thereafter Plunger joins the TeamSpeak channel talking to us, we asked him if he was going to stop running as he blatantly lied saying "I don't know, I'm not there." Along with "What are you guys talking about?" and then we asked again if it was him and he denied it once more saying he wasn't in the area.

Wouldn't you be surprised it was actually Plunger trying to just lie and confuse us so he could get out of a situation; consequently he died by a shot from Thanatos whom was asking at the same time "Oh, so this isn't you?". He immediately went silent after he had been shot down and that is when he asked me why I shot him. Yes, I did tell him 'He doesn't RP' and that is entirely true. What kind of person does what I've previously stated? What kind of man could SPRINT after he's been shot more than five times  close range from an AN-94 with only the comfort of a leather jacket to protect you? No, we didn't mean to kill you with that last shot but I'm not going to apologize because you were acting like a jackass, Plunger. It's pretty convenient to tell a story and then cut out the parts that don't suit you well.

If you have any other questions you can ask either Sharrock, Thanatos, or even Overwatch because they were there too. I'm not sure if Tom was there but he was around.

Rook

Plunger must have built his argument out of a cookie, cause it's just crumbled.

Plunger

Quote from: CC on 08-02-2013
At first, I had told Silver I didn't want to bother putting a post to defend myself because there was no real reason to, but I suppose I'll do it since he insisted.

I suppose only telling the story that benefits your side of the argument is one way to go about things; as Rebel said before  "your character had just faced off with the soldiers and they told you to get the hell out and even shot after you (obviously missing)." I get back from being AFK and I see a STALKER randomly trotting their way into the Military base as if they owned the place. This turned out to be Plunger and he was promptly told to get the hell out, while getting shot at. Because it's really reasonable to just waltz into a Military installment in the Zone all willy-nilly right? Before Plunger had come back I had specifically told Tom I'd shoot stalkers who just casually approached the camp. Like the other Military bases in the past on SRP; there is generally an area in which stalkers would be shot on sight.

So after that first moment where Plunger had casually walked in the base and hopped through the window, messing about; he decided to come back and try to spring casual conversation with us after being shot at and told to get out. Now does this really make any sense? After he had approached the gate and actually got shot, he decided to casually run off into the woods showing no signs of injury RP. At this point we went out to capture him and he just ran away while we tried to yell at them telling them not to move (At this point we were looking to RP and not STK for reasons to capture him but if someone is running away how else are you supposed to catch them other than wounding them? It's difficult to run and type at the same time and we had very little reason IC to even chat in the first place. He was an intruder that needed to be dealt with at this point). Shortly thereafter Plunger joins the TeamSpeak channel talking to us, we asked him if he was going to stop running as he blatantly lied saying "I don't know, I'm not there." Along with "What are you guys talking about?" and then we asked again if it was him and he denied it once more saying he wasn't in the area.

Wouldn't you be surprised it was actually Plunger trying to just lie and confuse us so he could get out of a situation; consequently he died by a shot from Thanatos whom was asking at the same time "Oh, so this isn't you?". He immediately went silent after he had been shot down and that is when he asked me why I shot him. Yes, I did tell him 'He doesn't RP' and that is entirely true. What kind of person does what I've previously stated? What kind of man could SPRINT after he's been shot more than five times  close range from an AN-94 with only the comfort of a leather jacket to protect you? No, we didn't mean to kill you with that last shot but I'm not going to apologize because you were acting like a jackass, Plunger. It's pretty convenient to tell a story and then cut out the parts that don't suit you well.

If you have any other questions you can ask either Sharrock, Thanatos, or even Overwatch because they were there too. I'm not sure if Tom was there but he was around.
Let's examine your first point. You claim I casually walked into Military, and started jumping around through windows without any RP. Except that isn't the case at all, I walked into Military base, past the guard tower, and walked up to the main building no problems at all, now this was a new character of mine, so he doesn't know that the base is owned by the Military, and there were no indications anywhere that this was the case. This is completely in character for a journalist, as he's getting IC information on all of the areas of the zone before I post an IC post on the forums about the situation. Before you claim that, "NO YOU ONLY DO THAT WITH MILITARY PLUNGER!" No I didn't, I also did the same with Freedom, and here's the logs to prove it.

I even told your military friends the same thing, though they clearly didn't want to say I did.

So there's my reasons, and intentions, which is not as you seem to put it, "Wanting to fuck with military.". I don't see how that's messing around at all, that's legitimate RP. You can't say you were trying to RP capturing me because you shot me within an inch of my life, and even tried to kill me afterwards. So don't lie about that part. You said in Teamspeak, "Are you the one who were approaching?", and I assumed you were talking about Madface who was standing still, since I couldn't see you guys anyways, want to know why I couldn't? Because it's kind of hard to see people when your screen is bright red because someone decided to randomly RDM you.

And for my final point, you do admit in your last parahraph that the reason you STK'ed me no RP even though I tried RP'ing with you, noted below, was that you don't like me, that's still RDM CC even if you don't like someone.

Now CC, please, try again to tell everyone I didn't RP anything at all.

Frostee

Quote from: Plunger on 08-02-2013
Quote from: CC on 08-02-2013

Let's examine your first point. You claim I casually walked into Military, and started jumping around through windows without any RP. Except that isn't the case at all, I walked into Military base, past the guard tower, and walked up to the main building no problems at all, now this was a new character of mine, so he doesn't know that the base is owned by the Military, and there were no indications anywhere that this was the case. This is completely in character for a journalist, as he's getting IC information on all of the areas of the zone before I post an IC post on the forums about the situation. Before you claim that, "NO YOU ONLY DO THAT WITH MILITARY PLUNGER!" No I didn't, I also did the same with Freedom, and here's the logs to prove it.

I even told your military friends the same thing, though they clearly didn't want to say I did.

So there's my reasons, and intentions, which is not as you seem to put it, "Wanting to fuck with military.". I don't see how that's messing around at all, that's legitimate RP. You can't say you were trying to RP capturing me because you shot me within an inch of my life, and even tried to kill me afterwards. So don't lie about that part. You said in Teamspeak, "Are you the one who were approaching?", and I assumed you were talking about Madface who was standing still, since I couldn't see you guys anyways, want to know why I couldn't? Because it's kind of hard to see people when your screen is bright red because someone decided to randomly RDM you.

And for my final point, you do admit in your last parahraph that the reason you STK'ed me no RP even though I tried RP'ing with you, noted below, was that you don't like me, that's still RDM CC even if you don't like someone.

Now CC, please, try again to tell everyone I didn't RP anything at all.

Rebel6609

The topic has been reviewed and it was decided that there would be no action taken against either party. Both sides will be talked to so this does not happen in the future.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Administration Team

Case Closed

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.