Specific Religions and Special kinds of Magic?

Started by rommel909, 15-07-2011

rommel909

I've been wondering, and I am wondering about the Religions of Crussaria? Is it its own kind of religion, or real religions, thinking of Catholics or Protestants, or Satanic? Because my Character when the server is on, is too be a Satanic Worshiper. Although I require to know if it is allowed, since I would rather not be in-game making the Character while I get scolded for having it. Please answer as soon as possible if you can, thank you in advance.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

rommel909

I believe I will lock this thread, since my question was answered Via steam, although I will wait until Saturday for locking it, in-case someone might answer it through forums, and possibly others might want the answer. Although if any part of administration feel to Delete it, fine with me.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Paintcheck

Silver wants the early stuff to be peasants and town-life so magic and religion are a little ways off.

IIRC back in the day when we had a lot of canon (that was thrown out for...reasons I'm not sure of) there was a religion in place but now there's nothing concrete.

Ragolution

Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-07-2011
Silver wants the early stuff to be peasants and town-life so magic and religion are a little ways off.

IIRC back in the day when we had a lot of canon (that was thrown out for...reasons I'm not sure of) there was a religion in place but now there's nothing concrete.

There was also an Inquisition, which was a bad thing in some people's opinion. A good one in others.

Steven :D

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-07-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-07-2011

There was also an Inquisition, which was a bad thing in some people's opinion. A good one in others.

Against magicians, that was.