Religions of Crussaria Information Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 21-11-2011

Silver Knight

Here is a detailed thread showing all the religions of Crussaria.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

"Old" gods - Sul Iluóv Seldarine (Elvish)

Commonly called the Old Gods or translated from Elvish, Wind Universe Gods (Gods beyond the great winds)

The old gods are the main religion of crussaria. There are many and different ones are prayed to for different purposes. Tioen is included however is shared by various other races such as the orcs.

The Shadow - The stranger, Death, The Loner, the one people pray to for death to come on them or others, or for guidance in suicide missions and such. He has no face, For it is either hidden or dark. He has no actual name. He is not 'Evil' but he is respected and feared. Any statue of him does not have a face.

Cybil - Godess of life, prosperity and love. This is the god people pray to for their loved ones, children, for prosperity of life animals and such) and that of love

Dathius - God of war - Warriors pray to him in their time of need, before battles to give them strength

Melelisana - The temptress Goddess - Considered evil, not many pray to this deity other than people who seek revenge or those who pray for a one night stand. Shrines for her are rare and few.

Tioen - God of Hate & Evil, all that is bad seeps to him and his realms. He is the father of orcs, orges and general "evil" creatures. He has many sons to who he has reserved them realms to which they may torture and control at their whim. They are called the Princes of Hate, his children. Each of their realms is shaped to their own personality. (Demon, but treated like a god due to power)

Silver Knight

The Violet Sun

The Violet Sun is the closest thing to religion the Southern Regions of Ambertol and Ma'Rhan have. The Magic-Fearing Ambertoli view the Violet Sun as a great Evil that will spell the end of civilization should a mage ever find and activate it. The Ma'Rhanians believe it to be a savior from the oppression of the Ambertoli.

The Violet Sun is not so much a deity as a weapon. Constructed during the final days of the Ma'Rhan-Ambertoli war, the Ma'Rhanian King Ophellos hoped it would one day be triggered to end the Ambertoli race and bring a new age unto the world. While many believe it to be merely superstition from a time long since past, there are those who know the truth...

Silver Knight

Dwarven God

God: Ragnovas
The dwarven God blessed each dwarf race with a gift. Each one of these gifts was different. Most got the ability to craft, or forge a certain item better then the other. One group however, only got greater intelligence. Without a way to express this in a creative manor, they felt cheated by the god. These became the dark dwarves, which are a antaganist of normal dwarfs. Without a craft, they felt forsaken. They are against the normal dwarfen god and the other dwarfs themselves.

Silver Knight

Elven Gods

Alleria: A God of nature.
Samous: Elven God of balance

Silver Knight

The Divine - New gods

The Divine is a religion orginating from the Khopal in the Dragor Isles. It is based around the system of good and evil, the light and the dark. It can be found in various sights around Crussaria and various religious disputes have happened in the last 100 years because of religious clashes.

Palethon: God of light, Constantly fights the god of Dark. This is the god that is 'Good'.

Lithrill: God of darkness, Constantly fights the god of light. This is the evil god, (Think 'Bad'/Devil)

Silver Knight

Eternal

Some creatures and people pray to this god, goblins hold Eternal as their general god and make sacrifices to Eternal. Eternal is the witch doctor of the wind. The Wind\Soul God.

Although no one in history has any proof Eternal even exists.