SHIELD lookover.

Started by Sharrock, 20-02-2011

Legit|Brandon

Good Luck Bro hopefully you come up with a unique idea.
For Freedom

Sharrock

Thank you Brandon, me and a few others have come up with ideas to hopefully fix the boring part of being a citizen. And we have also done a lot of work for the MPF, or CP depending on what you prefer. A more detailed thread will be posted once we get a few more things finished.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Tom

Do not want. At all. I would NEVER play on the HL2 server as it is overdone and extremely boring as if you are not a CP or a Rebel, your RP is being beat near to death all the time, which is not fun at all. I'd rather see our WIP projects go up before HL2RP, we need to get what we have already being worked on up first. Also if we do do HL2RP all I see happening is it getting a week of possible hype, of where the server has 10-20 people on it, then after that week, after people realize that being a citizen suck, and Rebels and CP's constantly shooting eachother is no fun, it will roll down hill from there and we will have anouther dead as a door nail server (Like all of our CSS servers TF2 servers and such)
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Legit|Brandon

Your trolling doesn't help Turkey.
For Freedom

Dug

This will go up faster than any other project due to garrysmod.org being full of HL2 stuff.

Sharrock

Silver has most of the HL2RP stuff already. He just wants us to get the idea out completely to the community, we are currently getting some logos done for divisions. Then the thread will be ready to be made. If everything goes well, this project will be up shortly. As Silver does not have to do much work for it compared to CRP and FRP

Started by Doomburger"

Knife_cz

What map on HL2RP? city8?c_18?city8_v2 or district?or something totaly different?

Sharrock

The map is not officially decided, but most likely city8_v2 as it's looking currently.

Started by Doomburger"

Duranblackraven

Iiii'm so-so on it. Truthfully though I'll probably play it if it ends up good enough. HL2RP is good when you're in the mood for it. Hell if I can be active and well executed it'll maybe bring some more people in like the Minecraft RP has(hopefully) done.

Silver Knight

The hl2 roleplay server will basically be a sub-roleplay server in HGN. I don't expect half the hgn playerbase to even go on it. It's there to reel in other new players into HGN. Not move people from stalker to hl2rp.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Cutch

Perhaps we should make it a bit more interesting and maybe have the city be a mining camp or a lumberyard. So then citizens can work and migrate to and fro, delivering materials, ect.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Ragolution

Quote from: Cutch on 28-02-2011
Perhaps we should make it a bit more interesting and maybe have the city be a mining camp or a lumberyard. So then citizens can work and migrate to and fro, delivering materials, ect.

Citizens were more prone to work in factories, from what I understand.