RadiationScript 3.2

Started by Silver Knight, 15-08-2010

Silver Knight

RadiationScript 3.2
Radiationscript 3.2 is essentially STALKER on the nexus script base by kuromeku, which i have already started to heavily edit. The main basis for the change in our bases (Cakescript -> Nexus) is due to several factors mostly benifits but because cakescript was just getting 'old'. I spent a good 3 years working on it and most of the time it was just to keep it working through garrys terrible updates. I hope everyone enjoyed that script however nexus is the way forward and i will be porting/recoding features back in overtime.

RAD 3.2 Checklist until pre-alpha;(Done!)
Main Systems
+Items 100%
+Weapons 100%
+Suit System 100%
+Factions 100%
+-Duty
+-Monolith
+-Freedom
+-Ecologists
+-Donator Flags 50%
+Permissions 100%[/size]
+-Tooltrust 100%
+-Trader Permissons 100%
+Music\Sounds\Appearence 70%
Redesign/Ports from Rad 1.5

+Radar Port 0%
+Mutant Ports 20%
+-Bloodsucker 80%
+-BlindDog 0%
+-Controller 0%
+-Snork 0%
+Bleed System 0%

RAD 3.2 Checklist alpha (After pre-alpha);
Faction Management System 0%
Player-Group System 0%
Hunger System 0%
Helicoptor Vehicle Revamp 0%

Some outlined features of the script already in nexus;

Stashes (Respawn with map/save)
Ammo Saves automaticly
Salvaging ammo from dropped weapons.
Reload to toggle\holster weapons
A better weapon attachment system (You can see it yourself)
Lootable corpses
Nice interface/hud
Deleteable characters
Emotes with third person (Cheer, sit etc)
List inventory (Easy access to view equipted weapons and items you are carrying)
Better Trading menu - traders also buy in bulk
Advanced admin system - players have "flags" for spawing items, vehicles and the like.
Playereffects - Headbob, ragdolling, freefall.
Characterstats - Not sure what we will do with them yet.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KingArthur

Aresty

Hawt. Can't wait for it

Royz

RG4ORDR

Fuck yeah Zone cars
I call for the
'The Mauve Storm"
er

Comradebritish

That whole lootin' bodies business, can't people take EVERYTHING in your inventory from your body, meaning if you got into one little STK fight you'd loose everything you'd worked to get?
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Comradebritish on 15-08-2010
That whole lootin' bodies business, can't people take EVERYTHING in your inventory from your body, meaning if you got into one little STK fight you'd loose everything you'd worked to get?

Im probably going to make it so it's like RAD - loosing one or two items at random.

Rebel6609

Keep up the good work SK! can't wait until the new script comes out. Been waiting for awhile.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Bielecki

Looks like you got quite a bit to do, shame your the only scripter around.

Khorn

I suggest to keep the stats system out, honestly, stalker doesn't need it.

RG4ORDR

You CAN Loot money on nexus
er

KillSlim

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 15-08-2010

You CAN Loot money on nexus

Incoming drama detected - Looting will completely clusterfuck SRP, stir drama and rage.

*You were killed on SRP*

Edit: Also, will the Veteran / Master flags be fixed by then? Currently the Master status is pointless to donate for as it has perks identical to the Veteran status, ie: Identical pay checks, identical weapons, etc.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Comradebritish

^ I fuckin lol'ed

Ping-Pong

I just got a clue.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Predu

Woah. That's one list. Btw, hunger system.. DO drop the price on food if your going to put a hunger system in SRP.

Silver Knight

When a player is flagged as a donator they will be given a ton of starter equipment. It's up to them what they do with that stuff but they won't get it again after that. So essentially a master stalker could get a seva\exo with a g36, ammo, supplies.

KillSlim

Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-08-2010
When a player is flagged as a donator they will be given a ton of starter equipment. It's up to them what they do with that stuff but they won't get it again after that. So essentially a master stalker could get a seva\exo with a g36, ammo, supplies.

It sounds cool.
However, the loss of items is all dependant on your decision to either adopt or abandon corpse looting.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 16-08-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-08-2010

It sounds cool.
However, the loss of items is all dependant on your decision to either adopt or abandon corpse looting.

You already loose guns\items in RAD it will pretty much be like that.

Aresty

Wait wha ? Master Donators will get Exo's now ? Oh god.

Comradebritish

Keep losing guns and a random Item, looting of corpses is kinda sucky for the loser, it owuld make people not want to fight.

Looting money is well, eh iffy, if you want someones cash, RP a robberey, or make it so you can drop money, so that when they die they drop a x amount of cash under x amount of cash.

KillSlim

Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-08-2010You already loose guns\items in RAD it will pretty much be like that.

Ah right okay, I understand. So we wouldn't be able to loose suits upon death? Because currently when we use them, they kind of disappear and don't appear as an inventory item.

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 16-08-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-08-2010You already loose guns\items in RAD it will pretty much be like that.

Ah right okay, I understand. So we wouldn't be able to loose suits upon death? Because currently when we use them, they kind of disappear and don't appear as an inventory item.

You would still loose suits just like Rad; at random.

Comradebritish

Oh wait I pull back my statement.

If you don't want your cash robbed, keep it in a lockbox. Carry around change.

Ace of Hearts

Although I can't say I'm thrilled to have a new script, it's nice to see progress is already being made.

Comradebritish

Yes Ace Nexus equals Tragedy in my book, but meh, I voiced my opinion on it and if da people wants it, exile delivers.