Bear

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=43560

Neutral Characters

Angel Of Death/Grim Reaper Played by Judas

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=8743

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Nines

I'd say this is a good start, I like it!

Creeding

This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Zaki

Creeding, some of these will have to be duplicate weapons reskinned to look cool, such as the WoW weapons, they are not actually Sweps, they are just models.

Creeding

"Model list"
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Akira

Wait, what? You want to create a Ducky NPC? I think you should ask him first. >_<

Plunger

Creeding doesn't realize the Duck is a prop not an NPC.

RAPTOR

Just make the duck float around in the Water which is able to be hunted for food.
I chill quite often.

Fluffy

Plunger

Deathcon

Yeah lol. I found those and though those would be perfect.

Wiggles

Dark messiah models would be excellent for this purpose.

Plunger

The straw seems realistic if you place it in grave or such.

Dom

Yeah or a necromancer resurects the souls of the dead into a barn, the souls take shape into the bails of hay and create the straw monsters.

Akira

Uhm.. Dom.. Are you okay? >_<

Dom

Alex

The straw people could be used as training dummies too.

Plunger

Well, They seem more evil then training. Plus, You would have to set them to respawn and never move and never attack and such.

Tunddruff

OR have them as an Entity or Irremovable prop

Plunger

We could also burn them.

mrd

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I SEE YOU HURT A DUCK I WILL STICK MY COCK IN YOUR NOSE, AND CUM INTO YOUR BRAIN.