Development Screenshot\media splashout thread

Started by Silver Knight, 10-01-2011

Pink!

Quote from: Last.Exile on 19-02-2011
Quote from: Pink! on 18-02-2011
Does it have a well/central gathering area?

It has several large open spaces which are good for meeting places and "celebrating".

One day, that mind-reading skill is going to make your wife very happy.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Silver Knight

I want to get several interiors done and expand the city somewhat. The real headache though will be "packing" the content needed by the map.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

The new anvil menu. It has tabs per type (Weapons, Armor, Crafting)

The x closes the menu in the top right. If anyone is wondering this hud was orginally from dragon age the flash game which differs slightly from dragon age orgins.

Silver Knight

Steven :D

Silver Knight

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Picto Wolf

Looks like it is going well the hud looks good. Not to sure about the runescape coal.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Picto Wolf on 31-05-2011
Looks like it is going well the hud looks good. Not to sure about the runescape coal.

Warcraft does not have any icon to match it. It works fine anyway.

Silver Knight

Only purpose of it is to convert logs into wood. For building and crafting.

Knife_cz

Looks nice,good work and warcraft 3 icons :3

Steven :D

Looks nice, I've started to play WC3:FZT More often

Silver Knight

I did a reskin of the footman using the oblivion cuirass of one of the towns. Came out very well.

Im going to experiment with skins in the script to see if i can avoid making 3243243 playermodels.

jaik

Quote from: Last.Exile on 01-06-2011
I did a reskin of the footman using the oblivion cuirass of one of the towns. Came out very well.

Im going to experiment with skins in the script to see if i can avoid making 3243243 playermodels.

Don't you have to headhack the model like the fallout ones?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ravanger

Continue the good work.

I really wish I would have gotten Frozen throne I have the original though.

Silver Knight

Ive also done a peasant reskin which is entirely brown to simulate leather or wool which is a change to the weird multi-colored peasant clothes we have from aoc.

Ive ripped out the chat hud from oblivion, not sure what i want to do with it. I figure id make some npcs which you can talk to using the hud. Creating the hud being the hard part and making the replies the longer part.

Ive got the bard npc i made to play the song correctly and accepts 5 coins to do so. Took me awhile to figure out a way around the emit issue but it's all good.

Only two things are done fully so far, one is the sawbench where you saw wood. fairly straight forward, and the other being the furnace ingot part. You can either do one, or do 10. Obviously you need the materials for it to work for either. As for the anvil theres alot to do on that still and i also need to make a hilt workbench for making hilts for several different weapons. Axes/Spears/Staffs/Swords all have different hilts.

I have morrowind weapons which have view and world models so we really are ahead of ourselves when it comes to weaponry. However the third person view is a issue still with our models being that theres only the crowbar and a bugged stunstick animation for melee animations.

Ive tried the AOC animation sets, one works fine but only has a few sword animations, nothing really special and the other has tons of animations in it, everything that you see in AOC but some animations has conflicts and causes some of the animations to mess up. If i can find a way around this we would really be on to a winner.

KingArthur

When I hit a brick wall, I usually take a break and come back to it, makes me less stressed :)... However it seems you have it under control, working hard for something as always silver.

Recreas

Quote from: KingArthur on 02-06-2011
When I hit a brick wall, I usually take a break and come back to it, makes me less stressed :)... However it seems you have it under control, working hard for something as always silver.

That's why we always sacrifice our lunch to the Silver, to make sure Silver keeps working.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Pink!

I got linked to this thread by SK; am I needed?

Recreas

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Pink!

I can. Is that what he wanted?

I've offered to help before, but...

Recreas

Quote from: Pink! on 09-06-2011
I can. Is that what he wanted?

I've offered to help before, but...

He either wants your help or he wants to show you that he's working on Crussaria again.

Dug

Silver Knight

Ugh i might be loosing most of this work since i might have to install windows 7 again, but hopefully all the data will be kept.

Paintcheck

Do you have a second harddrive? If so install Windows 7 on that one and use your current drive as an external hard drive. Save the work to the second HDD and then wipe the first.

Had to do that a while back myself, worked fine.