Crussaria Bugs\Idea's For Script\Map Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 17-07-2011

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 19-08-2011
Quote from: KingArthur on 19-08-2011
Quote from: Mr. Pink on 19-08-2011
Name of Bug: Introduction error.
Type? (Script/Map): Not sure.
Where\How did it happen?: At the start. I fill out the questions and go to click continue, but nothing happens. It worked fine before the update.
Screenshots\associated media: N/A as the problem is not visual.

I have this same problem. Must have been an error *glares at silver*

No, Last.Exile wanted it that way. No RP in Crussaria. :V

By that do you mean the admins were perforing maintenance or something? Because if that is the case I can understand that. I simply wanted to go on because there was actually some people on...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Silver Knight

Where\How did it happen?: At the start. I fill out the questions and go to click continue, but nothing happens. It worked fine before the update.

More like i want combat to be hands on instead of /me'd

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Last.Exile on 20-08-2011

More like i want combat to be hands on instead of /me'd

Wait wait wait... You serious? That seems to go against the pattern that all the other HGN RP servers have...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Duranblackraven

By that do you mean the admins were perforing maintenance or something? Because if that is the case I can understand that. I simply wanted to go on because there was actually some people on...

The answer to the queswtion is Hands On not RP, read the other posts.

Ragolution

So wait, Crussaria is now W+M1?

N3gativezero

Name of Bug: Merchant menue shinanagans
Type? (Script/Map) Script, I think.
Where\How did it happen? I dont' know if anyone else has the same problem, but when you talk to one of the merchants in Ravendale (or whatever its called) theres no way to get out of the trading menue that appears and you have to re-join to make it go away.
Screenshots\associated media: I'll get one later.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Ragolution

Quote from: N3gativezero on 20-08-2011
Where\How did it happen? I dont' know if anyone else has the same problem, but when you talk to one of the merchants in Ravendale (or whatever its called) theres no way to get out of the trading menue that appears and you have to re-join to make it go away.
Screenshots\associated media: I'll one later.

Resolution issue.

N3gativezero

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-08-2011

Resolution issue.

What resolution do I have to have it at, then? Normaly its 1250 x 1600 or something like that.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Ragolution

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-08-2011

Resolution issue.

What resolution do I have to have it at, then? Normaly its 1250 x 1600 or something like that.

I have no fucking clue, I'm just repeating what Silver says. I'm probably wrong or Silver has some FUCKING RIDICULOUS resolution like 2500x3200

Smithy

Name of Idea\Suggestion: Wildlife/Loot system
Type? (Script/Map)
Description:basically the idea was to add a few more 'Wildlife' NPC's into the script, for example a deer, which when killed would drop certain products that it contains - Venison, Hide and antlers. Now adding this wouldn't be get the items and have nothing else to do with them again, An example would be for those who obtained the items from the dead animal to sell them onto a trader, Which in return would either cook them for a certain amount of gold or buy them and sell them off for more. Either way it is adding to the economy, And this idea spiraled off from a hunters group.
Where is this suggestion? ---
Screenshots\associated media: (none for now)
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Steven :D

Quote from: Smithy on 16-11-2011
Type? (Script/Map)
Description:basically the idea was to add a few more 'Wildlife' NPC's into the script, for example a deer, which when killed would drop certain products that it contains - Venison, Hide and antlers. Now adding this wouldn't be get the items and have nothing else to do with them again, An example would be for those who obtained the items from the dead animal to sell them onto a trader, Which in return would either cook them for a certain amount of gold or buy them and sell them off for more. Either way it is adding to the economy, And this idea spiraled off from a hunters group.

This is already being worked on I believe

Silver Knight

Quote from: Steven :D on 16-11-2011
Quote from: Smithy on 16-11-2011
Type? (Script/Map)

This is already being worked on I believe

This was the plan, yes. Killing deer for leather and what not.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Chippy

Name of Bug: Trader+Crafting Menu
Type? (Script/Map): Script
Where\How did it happen?: I know this has already been posted but I'm giving you guys a screenshot to have an example so you can fix it. When ever you press e on a trader or crafting tool, it brings up a menu. The player can operate with it and get items but when they are finished they have no way of backing out but ctrl-alt-delete and end tasking Gmod and rebooting gmod. When you press escape while the trade menu is open it is over top of the disconnect and join game button and such. I know this is a resolution problem, but here are the picture so have an idea of what we're dealing with.
Screenshots\associated media:

KingArthur

the exit buttons are hidden behind the buy buttons BECAUSE of resolution.