Allowed Lore creatures list

Started by Silver Knight, 05-01-2009

MattyK

Quote from: rokema Yay!! I can has shark!!

Rofl, Rokema the MonoShark, who remembers that mad Canon twist?
Follow my Twitter HERE!

rokema

I want to be an orc, What does "Veteran Flag LVL 70" mean?

tails

you took Demi Gods away =( i would of been son of posiden

Bl★ck Star

Me want?s [B/W]itch :fuck-8:

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Judas

Lol. I dont want anything, Silver made all of my dreams come true... all I had to do was sit i nhis lap and ask...while he bounced me...and grunted...and then he just stopped and threw me off and walked to the bathroom.....hmmm...strange...

Silver Knight

Lol at Judas, and seen that before.

Assassinator

I think Vampires would be a good player character, since they would be similar to a bloodsucker. Werewolves SOUND really cool, but would need to be played by trusted Roleplayers. Since Werewolves pretty much just Deathmatch when the moon comes out?

Dark Angel

I want vampires! They are soooo cute  :alucard:

**POOOOF** **Becomes a bat and dissapears**

Silver Knight

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 25-05-2009
I think Vampires would be a good player character, since they would be similar to a bloodsucker. Werewolves SOUND really cool, but would need to be played by trusted Roleplayers. Since Werewolves pretty much just Deathmatch when the moon comes out?
Maybe, and thats often reffered to as a "Frenzy"

Moss

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Zeta

Quote from: Silver Knight on 08-06-2009
Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 25-05-2009
Maybe, and thats often reffered to as a "Frenzy"

Sooo, you could put an IC "Lockdown" in place. And anybody still found out, would literally be left to the (Were)wolves.

Quote from: Gembock4 on 20-09-2009
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rokemasharks. Be afraid, be very afraid. Especially if you saw what happened on the first versions of SRP_Thezone(Lol, Monoshark with a knife)

And FFFFFUUUUUUU I wanted to be a dragon and rape the virgins, >:(

Quote from: Zero on 05-09-2009
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

commanthe2

Quote from: Dom on 06-01-2009
Argh i wanna be a witch..
BURN THE WITCH

deluxulous

Markka

I can has Lich?

"You should see the skeletons in MY closet..."

Wait. Fuck. Wrong game. :v

P.S. +bumb

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

OBrian

A werewolf would be sick if it had a custom model and sweps and such.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

spit.respectable

Where do you fuckin donate? I cant find it.

Also, just wondering, how many dwarve players are there?

(I swear if you fuckin say I spelled "Dwarve" wrong I will hunt you down and remove all of your bones, yet keep you alive. I use things like "Dwarf" and "Elf" as terms for females and "Dwarve" and "Elve" as male terms.)
Sometimes when I'm bored I break into my neighbors house, steal their lube, pour it all over myself, and then slide around on their kitchen floor and pretend I'm a slug. -KingArthur

Current Characters:

Crussaria:
None made yet, but I plan to have some.

Fallout:
Jack Eisenhower-Wastelander-Alive

Cutch

First, thanks for necroing a thread that has been dead for a year. Second, look in the donator info, contact Silverknight/Last.Exile and he will tell you everything else. Third, do not be an asshole about it. Frankly, I don't give a shit whether you donate or not. What I do care about is you conducting yourself respectably in my forums.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile