[Community Project] STALKER Model Improvement

Started by Torch, 14-10-2009

Torch

This is A FUCKING PROJECT that I feel could BENEFIT the FUCKING SERVER.
This will contain FUCKING TEXTURES which can be used as an optional REPLACEMENT PACK for those with computers that can handle larger texture files and it will open the option of FUCKING NEW WEAPONS for use on the server.
FUCKING RULES
- No dumbshit posts, no 'Yays', 'Nays', and/or 'Gays'. I don't fucking care who, dumbshit posts are being reported and are asked to be removed.
- No dumbshit posts, no 'Yays', 'Nays', and/or 'Gays'. I don't fucking care who, dumbshit posts are being reported and are asked to be removed.

- Note that I enjoy fun too. I'm balancing school, military, social, and games in that fucking order. I play games to fucking relax and I do occasional modeling to make the experience generally better. I'm sure others are like this as well.
- Give constructive criticism. You got a problem with something, fucking say exactly what the fuck is wrong and how exactly you think it should be fixed. 'I don't like it but I don't know how to improve' its aren't fucking good enough.
- If you have something to take up with me or anyone on the team do it through fucking Steam or forum PMs. Don't come posting your fucking shit here.
- If you want to fucking help and you have some previous experience and/or working on it, fucking tell me. We'll get a fucking community roster going.

RECENT UPDATES
- Converted into a Community Project [13OCT09]
- SKAT9 W.I.P. Updated [13OCT09]
- Tunddruff is now part of the project [14OCT09]

ROSTER
Community Project Lead - Torch
Community Project XOa - Tunddruff
Community Project XOb - None

Models Projectees
- Torch
- Tunddruff
-
Texture Projectees
- Torch
- Tunddruff
-

Alright, here's the fucking deal.
SK nixed female models on account of fags. Score one for Gay Pride.
SKAT normals need some adjustment, they're too powerful for the source engine.
I'm fucking doing some shit for the Ecologists because we need to be more star warsy.

Porting over the SSP-99 Ecologist and SSP-99M Suit
Look into porting over the folded suit models for inventory items (If decided its not a size problem)
Look into switching out normals on other models as an optional pack
Cure fucking AIDS
Look into finding/porting IL 86 Rifle
Look into finding/porting VLA Special Assault Rifle
Port over/create 'Grunt' versions of the Berill-5M Armored Suit
Get SK to use the already fixed exosuit models, I'll even fucking decompile and recompile in the SRP folder if so is wished
Look into finding some non-fucking generic rookie suit that's not the same model used fucking 10 different times with slightly different textures and goggles or a bandanna.

CURRENT WORKS IN PROGRESS
SKAT9 - Re-rigged model for less stretching and fingers | New textures and normals from SoC/CS
Latest Image [13OCT09]
- Project by member Torch, [13OCT09]

Folded armor models - Place in-game | Applied Source shaders.
Latest Image [15OCT09]
Older Image [14OCT09]
- Project by member Tunddruff, [14OCT09]

Why have I been so fucking PISSED OFF recently? Its been too fucking long for the time of the month.

Tunddruff

Quote from: Tunddruff on 14-10-2009
The first model of my work....

You dont really know much about how the Xray engine works do you.

For starters. We already have every eco model. And your Armored Suit links to Green Eco suit.
Im already working on this. Dont fret. Its more or less learning how to do it. I ported my first model today and it will get easier now that I know what to do.

Also. The military suit is already there... Here is what you do.
Q-MENU->Browse->Garry's Mod-> Freedom;Duty;military;hgn;srp

Look in all those files then get back to me.

Lucidius

Quote from: MAHSELF
It'de be nice to see a suit that enhanced the character, or was enhanced via artifacts. Or at the least, a modified Healing Beril like Ghost's but provides less armor, or somethin.

The whole LOL ARMOR aspect is kinda annoying. I'd like to see suits that complimented all styles of gameplay.

That being said, it'de require retexture or something, something which TUNDRUFF might be able to help with, but don't try to do too much yourself.

Figured i'de post this here because the old thread is scrapped (you should really lock that thread Torch)
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Tunddruff

When I am done. We will not have these threads.

Chaos

Not to be a dick, or anything, but those curse words make you look immature. They don't flow right, if you read them in your head, and there's too many. I had to say it.

Lucidius

Quote from: Chaos on 21-10-2009
They don't flow right, if you read them in your head, and there's too many.
Maybe they equate his frustration, that's more then likely a compilation of RL, and dealing with kids on the internet.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]