Race: Cat Spirit
Sex: Male
Descriptive Pictures:
-If Unsealed-

or
-If Unsealed-

or
-When sealed-

Abilities: Amazingly powerful magic sealed away, only able to be unsealed during a ceremony with a great wizard present.
Relations: Neutral

Bio:

Before

An exiled being. Unable to suit the world around him, and thus being shunned for it. One of the few of his kind, also being one of the eldest and most powerful. Kiru Zai'el, one of the most hated and shunned of names. The name of a rare being, cast aside for strange reasons. Kiru is, as previously stated, a very rare being indeed. These creatures were created by one of the more devious demi-gods as an experiment. This "experiment" was an attempt of binding the soul of a human being to a type of animal spirit, trying to create a new being capable of the most destructive things. In some ways, this experiment was a fail, the beings not being as powerful as the demi-god predicted, being tossed aside into the world as a failed attempt. But the foolish creator did not realize that in comparison, the spirit was actually very powerful, just sealed. This seal was created by a mistake in which the demi-god made during the spirit binding. The only way to remove this seal is by getting a very powerful wizard to unseal it, in turn making the spirits as powerful as the creator intended. Knowledge of all of this is locked away in an ancient tome, its locations unknown. But one foolish elf stumbled upon the tome, reading all its letters to the end. And with this new knowledge, the elf began stirring rumors, that spread around rather quick. And with that speed of movement, the rumors caught up to Kiru Zai'el. He didn't actually know the rumor himself, him looking as if human. Everyone around him suddenly began to shut him out, and leave him in the cold. His blood family even set him out, they did not want some "Freak" to live in their home. But then again, in his home region, magic was absolutely hated, though some families accepted it openly. He was soon forced from shelter of the region into the named "Outlands".

Then

Kiru traveled miles upon miles, wandering aimlessly, not knowing his way, only hoping. And for months, his hoping came fruitless, until one day that he spotted a village far off into the distance, the skies above him carrying combed clouds and a orange sky. He began wandering in its general direction some time after a rest, the sun going down, light being replaced by dark. At the point in which it became night time, he was almost to the village. He stumbled tiredly into a large haybail, passing out from absolute fatigue. He roughly awoke some two days later by a farmer poking at him with a pitchfork. Kiru groaned, and the man grabbed him and took him indoors. Soon after, Kiru gained full consciousness back, becoming aware of his surroundings. But knowing the rumor has gone around everywhere by now, Kiru wondered why the farmer was being so hospitable toward him. He then later learned that the entire Village was "Okay" with magic born. Kiru was given a small, wooden house with its own out-house that had a tunnel dug to the river nearby. Kiru lived for hundreds of years in that village, helping the many generations that have inhabited it. Until one year, the village was taken over by the same types whom do not like magic born as his home region's. Kiru was again cast aside, and forced into hiding, as the magic born haters were attempting to kill him. He was forced into the lands of Crussaria, away from all his enemies. He was placed in a new world, where the rumors didn't spread. But he didn't take the risk. He always walked in the shadows, and always traveled with a hood and blade. On occasion he would have to kill the generic dear or two, possibly a bear. Hes been collecting their pelts, selling them to nearby villages, making a small fortune. He even sold leftover salted meats. People began recognizing him as someone that is not to be trusted as soon as he made his first kill. Not so late after, Kiru realized that for killing people, he could make a living. He could serve as an assassin, but that idea was soon set away, him seeing that its just wrong.

Now
Kiru is currently a very neutral person, not very offensive. He will attack when threatened, though. He will never attack unprovoked, or just by words. He is known to kill viciously when attacked. Some men never even lay a finger on him before they a struck down by a blade sharpened by blood. Currently, Kiru is looking for a safe place to settle down and spend his well gained currency of gold and jewels. He currently goes by the name of "Piece", and is a very well, and honored man.

Note: Kiru looks as if 16 or 17, no one can tell that he is someone special.

Aznpunk77

Don't think it'd be okay for your character to have such power, although it'd make for some good roleplay if done correctly. If your character lived a thousand years, how would the roleplay go? Would you know like know hundreds of years of history?

Zaki

Yeah, if you were a thousand or so, you'd know hundreds of years of history. And I am not going to go /kill with the power the character has. I wont randomly kill/attack people without a good reason.

KingArthur

I would support this only, if I stated before t you he dosnt go LOLOL I R UBER KILL EVERYTHING NOAW!

So, +Support until somthing goes horribly wrong

Aznpunk77

What if someone who wants to kill you appear? I know you can't pk without application but you would die if they were like an uber necromancer or something. Also, people wouldn't know your a thousand years old but if you were supposed to recall something, what would you do? Say you forgot or improvise? Nice pictures by the way.  :)

Zaki

If someone whom wants to kill me appears, Kiru wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him, seeing as he is sealed currently, only being "Human"-ish.

If he was supposed to recall something, I'd say that he were to just remember it, unless he forgot or something, then he would lie, or say that he doesn't know or something.

And thanks.

Aznpunk77

I'll +support, you seem like you'd be able to handle the roleplay with the character but I'm still not too certain.

Turnkey

a cat spirit? since when was cat spirits added to the allowed lore creatures list. Also i don't think this will be some japanese cartoon theme we gonna be doing. sorry you don't have my support :(

Strelok Holmes

-Support D:< Fucking Japanese shite in a European themed RP? Bah hum bug! There's a reason that Japan has adopted Western styled characters and stories into their games: Their own lore is stupid D:>

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Zaki

Its not a fucking sex character like all the other fucking cat-people. Its for pure RP.

OBrian

Seems similar to Khajjit from Oblivion so I'll throw my support down.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Zombiehunta

I have to admit, I agree with Coletrain. I don't like anime period, it just bothers me, secondly, there shouldn't be a race like this without a kind of downside, Oblivion's vampire, for example. Thirdly, if you do make something like this, there should be a counter-part, or at-least make it full Khajit.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Afromana

Ive seen too many communities die from just this kind of characters
--Support, no offense

Zaki

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 11-01-2010
I have to admit, I agree with Coletrain. I don't like anime period, it just bothers me, secondly, there shouldn't be a race like this without a kind of downside, Oblivion's vampire, for example. Thirdly, if you do make something like this, there should be a counter-part, or at-least make it full Khajit.

Of course there are going to be downsides and such. This character isnt going to be a god, ffs. I've been brainstorming some ideas that would cause him to be balanced out. I mean, really.

Some downsides that I have come up with:
-Lowered Physical Strength.
-Physical harm factors rise. Easier to kill.
-Only good as a type of magic user.
-Currently sealed. Unable to tap into power.
-Easily manipulated.

I'll come up with a lot more eventually. I need to make a table of current abilities and make a good, solid list of downsides to counter the ups.

Turnkey

this still don't change the list of creatures that's been agreed. If you can get "cat-spirit" on the list of allowed creatures then we can start a discussion about it.

But currently there's no back story of the creatures only your character which to me seems like
a very young hot asian boy that likes cat and can transform into one himself and use very strong magic.
To me it sounds like some sort of superhero.

Strelok Holmes

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Zaki

Quote from: Turnkey on 12-01-2010
this still don't change the list of creatures that's been agreed. If you can get "cat-spirit" on the list of allowed creatures then we can start a discussion about it.

But currently there's no back story of the creatures only your character which to me seems like
a very young hot asian boy that likes cat and can transform into one himself and use very strong magic.
To me it sounds like some sort of superhero.

Ill ask about the adding to the list.

And not a very young hot asian boy.. In say, he is VERY old. He looks around 21. Annnnnnd, I don't know what to say about attractiveness. I personally don't care about that. And use of very strong magic: When unsealed. And even then, he would be VERY limited to how much magic he can use.

Meh Superhero. Whatever.

Assassinator

Quote from: Zaki on 09-01-2010

Note: Kiru looks as if 16 or 17, no one can tell that he is someone special.

Say what?

Zaki

Nevermind. Putting thread on lock till delete.