GMOD Developer Assigned

Started by Blake.H, 23-08-2013

Blake.H

As of this post the following are assigned GMOD Developers for Metro.

GMOD Developer
Sharrock
Dark Scar

Congratulations!

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

NotKelse

My face when there was no developer assigned the entire time and I could've done something.

Either way, congrats I guess.

Recreas

Quote from: NotKelse on 23-08-2013
My face when there was no developer assigned the entire time and I could've done something.

O_o, Never seen you around before, anyways best of luck to Sharrock and Dark Scar, I'm sure they'll do just fine
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

NotKelse

Quote from: Recreas on 23-08-2013

O_o, Never seen you around before, anyways best of luck to Sharrock and Dark Scar, I'm sure they'll do just fine

I was here last year, I was an FRP admin.

Recreas

Quote from: Recreas on 23-08-2013

I was here last year, I was an FRP admin.

Ahh, that was in my "inactivity" period, no wonder I've never seen you around before, regardless it's a pleasure to meet you.
But I guess I'll stop posting here since it's not meant as a social forum now is it :)
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Plunger

The developers were assigned, just the roster wasn't up until now.