[ALL] Tooltrust Applications

Started by Paintcheck, 01-03-2010

PacMan502

Steam Friends Name:killa5002 (Pac Man)
Length of Time Spent at HGN:
On and off since 2008, got back into it actively about two months ago, though i'm active on the server, and usually not as much of the forums, I read forum posts but rarely post myself.
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:13683554 40:24 107 0 active
Proof of Support:
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/PacMan502/Trueauth.jpg
Why do you need tool trust?:
I belive tool trust is not a must, it is a privelege that can help with improving Role Play, such as building a small room to improve the atmosphere.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:
Not a major faction, one of my charecters is in 'Unit', a P.M.C
Other Comments:
Been a on and off member for about two years, was bad in some stuff just now getting back into it.
By applying for TT i, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.

Click on the proof image and a seeable version will come up.

ACCEPTED

Archangel94

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Archangel
Length of Time Spent at HGN: One month
STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:2208059
Proof of Support: http://oi51.tinypic.com/2ns9gyr.jpg
http://oi56.tinypic.com/fdxbo8.jpg

Why do you need tool trust?: Well i want it because i could build camps etc. To make good places to roleplay in.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Duty

ACCEPTED

Frostee

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| FrostyFrosty
Length of Time Spent at HGN: From the summer to End of September, and From start of January to now
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24921714
Proof of Support:
http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af214/Frosty701/SexyPantsTT.jpg
http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af214/Frosty701/RebelTT.jpg
Why do you need tool trust?: So I can build missions (since I'm a trader),build gate, build bar, and it would help as trader
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Freedom
Other Comments: This will be useful when I am  the only Freedom on or if other Freedomers don't have TT

By applying for TT i, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement. Yes

ACCEPTED

Wolfinton

Steam Friends Name: [VGN] Wolf
Length of Time Spent at HGN: For a few weeks or so now. I had my account for god knows when though, so a lot longer than I have been in my current "session."
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21438312 OR 76561198003142352 (Depending on which one you want)
Proof of Support:
Why do you need tool trust?: So I can build gates and other things for Freedom -- generally base building or RP needs.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Freedom
Other Comments: None

By applying for TT i, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement. Yes

ACCEPTED
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Rhyom Guther

Steam Friends Name: Sinper_German
Length of Time Spent at HGN: One Year
STEAM ID:
Proof of Support:
Church - HGN-STTO
http://img232.imageshack.us/i/hgnttrec1.png/

Ravanger - HGN-STSA
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/hgnttrec2.png/
Why do you need tool trust?: I need tool trust because some people require a visual object for players to roleplay with. I am also planning on joining the Traders so I will need TT for constructing shops and stalls.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: No, I am not as of right now.
Other Comments: None.

By applying for TT I, Rhyom Guther, agree to the terms of agreement.

DENIED, no Steam ID

Legit|Brandon

Steam Friends Name:[MGS] Bran
Length of Time Spent at HGN:Few Months?
STEAM ID:# 76 "[MGS] Bran" STEAM_0:0:23048750  1:04:49 138 0 active
Proof of Support:
|HGN-STSO| Chicago Ted
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1213/ttappchicago.png
|HGN-STSA|Commissar Sexy Pants
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9172/ttappsexypants.png[/b]
Why do you need tool trust?:Build Gate Improve RP With Props n stuff
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:Freedom
Other Comments:I know how to use e+shift..

By applying for TT i, Bran the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.

ACCEPTED
For Freedom

cabooseaurand

Steam Friends Name:Sgtkickbutt2
Length of Time Spent at HGN:2 weeks
STEAM ID:Sgtkickbutt2
Proof of Support:Sharrack, ace of hearts
Why do you need tool trust?:to place pro combine pamplets and notices in front of the ration center, and around city 8
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:metro Police
Other Comments:

DENIED, that's not your Steam ID. And, proof must be in the form of screenshots. Reapply in two weeks.

Rhyom Guther

Quote from: Rhyom Guther on 26-02-2011
Steam Friends Name: Sinper_German
Length of Time Spent at HGN: One Year
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10897283
Proof of Support:
Church - HGN-STTO
http://img232.imageshack.us/i/hgnttrec1.png/

Ravanger - HGN-STSA
http://img145.imageshack.us/i/hgnttrec2.png/
Why do you need tool trust?: I need tool trust because some people require a visual object for players to roleplay with. I am also planning on joining the Traders so I will need TT for constructing shops and stalls.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: No, I am not as of right now.
Other Comments: None.

By applying for TT I, Rhyom Guther, agree to the terms of agreement.

Added SteamID

You were denied, reapply later with new recc's. Also, Rebel isn't a TO.

Shrapnel

Steam Friends Name:
Shrapnelx

Nearly 4 weeks, Since HGN HL2RP came up.

STEAM ID:
"ShrapnelX" STEAM_0:0:19799506

Proof of Support:
http://prntscr.com/1mtro

I would like to be able to, as a DvL and Vortigaunt, make the items like Buckets and a broom, or additions to a clamp that might be nessisary.
I realize that items are not needed to roleplay, but having PhysGun/ToolGun Trust makes it much easier for the less imaginative roleplayers to understand what happens.

Plus it gets annoying for both me and the person im asking to build something for me.

Division leader of UNION in the MetroPolice Force and Leader of the Vortigaunts.

Other Comments:
I accept and understand the rules/terms/conditions for ToolTrust, and will not abuse in any way, shape, or form.

By applying for TT i, Shrapnel, agree to the terms of agreement.

Denied Refer to number 4 on the list of things you need to do.
In the event that i say something that falls under the following list:

Insulting, Irritating, Irrational, Confusing, Racist, Useless, or Incorrect

Please remember that i do double-check my post and mean everything i say unless said otherwise in the post itself.

Pink!

Steam Friends Name: Pink
Length of Time Spent at HGN: I dunno, quite a few months.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38276874
Proof of Support:

Album of reccs here.

Why do you need tool trust?: Building, construction, and general miscellaneous junk. Y'know how it is.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Leading HL2's Resistance. I do play on other servers, but don't take part in factions there.
Other Comments: Hey, I'm responsible, never troll, and I can use it to get awesome stuff done (like Zhenya's Kitchen! I hate having to get people to make it for me.)

Denied Refer to number 4 on the list of things you need to do.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Pink!

Proof of Support:

Album of reccs here, including originals + PMs I sent, including the date and time.

Why do you need tool trust?: Building, construction, and general miscellaneous junk. Y'know how it is.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Leading HL2's Resistance. I do play on other servers, but don't take part in factions there.
Other Comments: Hey, I'm responsible, never troll, and I can use it to get awesome stuff done (like Zhenya's Kitchen! I hate having to get people to make it for me.)

Accepted

lolKieck

Quote from: Pink! on 14-03-2011
Proof of Support:

Album of reccs here, including originals + PMs I sent, including the date and time.

You gotta wait 2 weeks before applying again.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Thanatos

Steam Friends Name: Thanatosd347h
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 3 months
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:30349766
Proof of Support: http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/Thanatosd347h/Rec/?action=view&current=Royrec2.png
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/Thanatosd347h/Rec/?action=view&current=Rovrec2.png
Why do you need tool trust?: I would like to increase rp because not many people are on and when they are there is a slim chance of them having TT
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: No
Other Comments:

By applying for TT i, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement. I agree

Accepted. I'll get around to adding you to the roster later.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Pink!

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-03-2011
Quote from: Pink! on 14-03-2011
Proof of Support:

You gotta wait 2 weeks before applying again.

Really? That is not mentioned on the thread, and seems a rather harsh punishment.

Alkaline

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| [SG]Alkaline |Zupinata|
Length of Time Spent at HGN:One Month
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:9640113
Proof of Support:
Why do you need tool trust?:To enhance Roleplay in fallout, and Hl2, for furniture, and a small camp
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:None Yet
Other Comments:None

Accepted. Only need one SV auth, which that is. Same thing as I told the guy above you.

Pink!

Proof of Support:

Also another recc, from KingArthur.

These were all recent when I first applied, but my application, above, was skipped over.

I asked Tom, and he said if the issue was rectified, I could apply again. Really would like this! :P

Accepted

Shrapnel

Steam Friends Name:
Shrapnelx

Nearly 6 weeks, Since HGN HL2RP came up.

STEAM ID:
"ShrapnelX" STEAM_0:0:19799506

Proof of Support:
|HGN-HLSV| Sharrock:
http://prntscr.com/1no54

I would like to be able to, as a DvL and Vortigaunt, make the items like Buckets and a broom, or additions to a clamp that might be nessisary.
I realize that items are not needed to roleplay, but having PhysGun/ToolGun Trust makes it much easier for the less imaginative roleplayers to understand what happens.

Example:
New player joins the server and is trying to understand roleplay. I'm on a vortigaunt character without TT using /mes to roleplay sweeping the streets. The new guy comes up to me seeing a votigaunt just standing there because he didn't see the /me. So if i had TT, i would have spawned a shovel and attatched a piece of wood to the end and changed the material to look like a broom. The man would see a vortigaunt with a broom and notice hes sweeping.

Plus it gets annoying for both me and the person im asking to build something for me.

Division leader of UNION in the MetroPolice Force and Leader of the Vortigaunts.

Other Comments:
I accept and understand the rules/terms/conditions for ToolTrust, and will not abuse in any way, shape, or form.

By applying for TT i, Shrapnel, agree to the terms of agreement.

Accepted
In the event that i say something that falls under the following list:

Insulting, Irritating, Irrational, Confusing, Racist, Useless, or Incorrect

Please remember that i do double-check my post and mean everything i say unless said otherwise in the post itself.

James0roll_

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| James0roll_
Length of Time Spent at HGN: Date Registered: 12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:26757315
Proof of Support:

Why do you need tool trust?: I would like to edit my shop to the Half-life 2 form, but as well as to how I like it. Also so it is more appealing to other citizens looking to buy something. Of coarse I would use ToolTrust to edit my housing home appropriately comfortable.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Civil Works Union
Other Comments: My only comment is that I wish to respect TT and use it only for improving my role play experience. Also I know it is a little early, and I do apologize for that, but I hope that so far I have been a good member and I will NOT abuse TT in ANY way. I changed my name since the photo.

Hessen

Steam Friends Name:Holy Melon Crusader
Length of Time Spent at HGN:2.3 weeks
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20866607
Proof of Support:
Why do you need tool trust?:I need TT for many of the things pertaining to the FRA. As well as the fact few of our members have TT so many of the things we need done cannot be completed.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:Frankies Republic
Other Comments:

Accepted
BURN THE HERETICS!

Spades_Neil

Steam Friends Name: Spades Neil
Length of Time Spent at HGN: I think at least two weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know how to look it up.
STEAM ID: Spades_Neil
Proof of Support: (Please note, the 1st one is lowres because I used the new crappy Steam screenshot feature to take it. 2nd I just used Fraps.)

Why do you need tool trust?: Several reasons. One, Brotherhood of Steel. Fortifying our town can only be done so well by Anton when he's busy elsewhere. Plus they're not very good at it. I find spots I can jump over all the time and then have to explain how to fix them. Two, my alt Kira sells firearms and uses a warehouse as a base of operations. I'm sick of having to call in friends to set up the shop for me because they're usually busy and they usually do it wrong. Three, I want to make a new alt who's a religious nut, but I need tooltrust to work on the church. Four, EVERY character needs a house. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself! That sums up why I need it.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Brotherhood of Steel
Other Comments: 2077 (Jake) said Hessen got his Tool Trust from two "TO" admins and insisted on posting this anyway. So if I'm wrong, do me a favor and don't black list me. I can correct it if I have to, I just have to find a 3rd admin. I'm getting sick of relying on others to do my furnishings though so I'm hoping 2077 (Jake) was right so I can get this done now.

By applying for TT, I, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.
But of course.

Signed,
Spades Neil

EDITS: Revised some information I screwed up, or other info I felt wasn't clear enough compared to other applicants. Forgive me if I'm confusing people.

Pending Just grab another auth to replace cutch's because from what I've read he was removed from the admin team. He'll correct me if I'm wrong.

acepie

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| vegasGodhead
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 3 weeks
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:32942005
Proof of Support:

Why do you need tool trust?: So I can help make bases in the Brotherhood of Steel, enhance the roleplay, and overall make the roleplaying experience better. And I also need to help patch up the walls of Steel Town, seriously, I always find so many flaws, but noone in the BoS with TT is ever on, and if they are they are always 'too busy' to fix it. The entire town needs some fixing up, and also then I can assign new citizens housing in Steel Town, if I do get Tool Trust. Also, now I'm a guardian so I'm essentially kind of like scribe/knight kind of person, which means TT is good for research and the such.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: The Brotherhood of Steel
Other Comments: I've never abused TT in all the other servers I've been on and gotten TT, and I swear I will never abuse it in HGN. Also, Hessen did get his TT with two TO reccs, so it seems sensible that if I got two TO reccs, I wouldn't be automatically denied. (and also a whole bunch of other people got TO reccs in the past) Also, Cannon (or Rag, or Port depending on how you want to call him) told me that I could get two TO reccs, so I did. (Blame him if it's wrong.)

By applying for TT, I, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.

[Edits: messing around with Signed: stuff and general things such as a few Other Comments stuff. -AND YES, I CHANGED MY NAME TO |HGN| vegasGodhead.- (the pics are kinda outdated now and i cant be assed to replace them)]

Accepted

commanthe2

Steam Friends Name: Im a [Fug'gin] Furry Commanthe2
Length of Time Spent at HGN:  2 years
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:30153432
Proof of Support:
Why do you need tool trust?: For either Faction or RP related building. Such as my Engineering or Work bench load out for my profession.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Half Life 2 RP Webul. :3
Other Comments: Non that pop into my mind.

By applying for TT I, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.

Accepted By law you now have to inform me of your fursona for database input.

gamerhead

Steam Friends Name:GamerHead
Length of Time Spent at HGN: About 9 months
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16415872
Proof of Support:

Why do you need tool trust?: So I can help build the FRA and Bluegrass bandit bases

Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?:FRA&Bluegrass bandits

Denied One, in game chat isn't SF. Two, there's no date so I can't check when that recc was given. Three, reapply with fresh auths in two weeks.

Maxi96203

Steam Friends Name: Pfc. Ramirez [506th PIR]
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 6 months (Registered 10/15/10)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
Proof of Support:
Dug:

Doomburger:

Why do you need tool trust?: I need it strictly for RP purposes, to build things according to RP, plus i've seen a few floating props, so I wanted to fix that also.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: I'm in two, in SRP: Duty, in HL2RP: UUCMF, but if I had to choose, I want TT for HL2RP
Other Comments:

Accepted
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Duranblackraven

I need to remind people this thread is for forms ONLY. Anything else will be removed.