The Underground Racing Organization

Started by Dragon, 23-01-2010

Dragon

Thread music-
Ace Combat 6 Invasion of Gracemeria

*A darkness fills the sky above the most notorious racing grounds in Pheonix City, enter "The Underground", a huge slum, home to a Racing Organisation named after the slum itself, TURO, better known as The Underground Racing Organization, a huge organization full of those who want to get their name known as the most "Notorious", it has many members, each one with different skills and their own style of driving, from the rookies to the masters of driving...
It is said, a small group migrated from the slums, into the heart of the city... *

The Underground Racing Organization

As stated above, TURO is a racing community of many drivers, ranged from rookie to masters.
There is no command of one another, even if you are a master, the only people who are granted the ability to order others are the founders and their right hand.

No, this is not like most Cliche racing groups off games, this maintains the standard of legal racers, but yet, they race illegally.
3: Ordering others is forbidden to all but the founders, don't do it.
4: You are allowed to race with others who are not in TURO, but not any person who is in any other Racing Organization.
5: If you wish to Organize a race, post on the Bulletin. (Forum)
6: Stealing cars, a very big offense, will result in you losing your car and having the stolen one returned, the violators car will get sold, and half the money will go to the violator.
7: Masters are not allowed to participate in any race that isnt their qualfication (E.G: Rookie), but lower ranks may choose to participate in higher skill races.
8. If somebody crashes, its up to them to fix their car, if it ignites, it's up to them to get out alive, calling the emergancy is FORBIDDEN, as we don't want the government interfering, even at the cost of racers.
9. If you get heat on you, don't take it back to any other member, dump it yourself.
10. No feuds are allowed within the community, which means no insults, even if their car IS a pile of crap, or their skills are useless.

Roster:

Founder:
Brandon Irving

Right hands-

Masters.-

Veterans.-

Experts.-

Experianced.-

Rookie.-

Zstan

I don't really see the need for this to be a faction.. Sounds more like a player-made event.

Dragon

In minor detail, its an organization of racers who try to get their name known, infamous or not, by racing.

So, an Organization was formed of all people who wanted this aspiration, with somebody watching over them.
Regardless, some do it for fun, some for profit..

Besides, im further editing it still.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Zstan

Quote from: Headcrabs on 23-01-2010
 In minor detail, its an organization of racers who try to get their name known, infamous or not, by racing.

So, an Organization was formed of all people who wanted this aspiration, with somebody watching over them.
Regardless, some do it for fun, some for profit..

Besides, im further editing it still.
So..it's like the arena Freedom holds in STALKER? Still doesn't need a faction.

Dragon

***Headcrabs lets out a small sigh.

TURO is a small racing organization, a BAND of all people who enjoy racing and the profit they gain from it.
It is a community of all racers, they host their own races.
Each member has their own personality, as mentioned in the first post, which means some are in for the pure rush of it, some are competitive, some need the profit.

[Still putting detail into the actual group]

Cutch

Hmm, I would like to take the position of the person who sells modded, imported cars.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Dragon

Quote from: Dark Assassin on 23-01-2010
Hmm, I would like to take the position of the person who sells modded, imported cars.

Will you be just importing modded cars, or will you be able to provide improvements to cars, such as body kits, rims .ect (IC)

Cutch

I can do both. Check out "The Speed"

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Dragon

**Wheels in Defibrulator**

Not dead yet boyo.
Just in abit of statis, until progress is made on this.
So, don't delete this K?

OBrian

+Support

You'll definitly get a few sponsered races from the Chekov Family >:)

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive