Phoenix City RolePlay - Information Thread

Started by Akira, 03-05-2010

Akira

Phoenix City RolePlay

Phoenix City RolePlay is a serious RP gamemode, based on a self-modified version of the Godfather Script, which is placed in the present. It is currently WIP. I'm still fixing some minor bugs, but I fixed like 90%.

At the moment I'm looking for beta testers. If you're interested, say it below or contact me in Steam.

For those who don't have me on their list: ciyyico0702

I'll decide if you are trustworthy enough to be a tester. The later you ask me, the lower your chance is to become one. Of course it's not the only factor.

Anyways, I'm currently running it on my own PC. I can't run it all day, but it will be online when I'm online. The server will probably be running on a dedicated server when it's done. No idea how long this will take. Maybe a week, maybe a month.

Dug

Chaos

I can test.
Wait, I don't have San Andreas, if there was any other means to get it except buying... I could.

Akira

First beta will be today. Contact me on Steam to get the server information.

jaik

Quote from: Chaos on 03-05-2010
I can test.
Wait, I don't have San Andreas, if there was any other means to get it except buying... I could.
Just torrent it, it's not necessary to buy it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Zstan

I swear to god if this is another "We are making a new RP that we aren't really making then it dies" I'm going to rage so fucking hard.

Why can't we just stick with ONE RP!?

Akira

Quote from: Zstan on 04-05-2010
I swear to god if this is another "We are making a new RP that we aren't really making then it dies" I'm going to rage so fucking hard.

Why can't we just stick with ONE RP!?

I won't let this down. We just need enough players.

Bl★ck Star

Well Pheonix City Rp is something silver created or someone else from hgn, it was pretty good but died, and Akira is remaking it for us and he takes nothing for it and makes it all alone Zstan so dont be so rude.

Szenti

We have only one problem with our script, we don't have anyone who can host a test-server to check the new stuffs, because Charlie has a problem and he's not going to do anything for a small amount of time, and I and Devrick can't host a test server, so we can't test the new stuffs, and we are stuck now. That's all, anyway our script is like 90% done, if we could test it, it would even work after a small amount of time.

Devrick

Its no problem I repair the mod and the server today so no problem today I'll fuck charlie to do some host stuffs and we will make the server work!