Pheonix Progress Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 20-01-2010

Silver Knight

Over the last couple of days ive been looking for ways around playermodel animation problems, much to the extent of my research, i found out how to edit it myself, and have both NPC Animations and player animations along side each other, so potentially this means they can drive a vehicle, and aim a pistol properly, while having all the other animations we have come to love.

This has now been succeeded, and whats left is to convert all the playermodels i have for Pheonix, over to the new animation systems, effectively removing any faults, and allowing them all to drive a vehicle properly!

Success is virtueus!

After this, the script will be somewhat straight forward in some area's, revamping RAD1 to fit a roleplay atmoshpere doesn't have any real setbacks, all though potentially what i want to accomplish is rather great in some aspects, we shall see.

We are still looking for dedicated, hardworking, talented mappers for this project, please contact me if your avaliable.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KingArthur

Yea, the animations are great. I tryed helping with the models but failed on textures. This is a jump people!!! Animations will now be semi-perfect!!! SAY THANK YOU TO SILVER NOW FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK!
* KingArthur claps for silver

Fluffy

Thanks Silver, HGN Appreciates your efforts.

Sickness

:) Nice one Silver :)
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

keyfoot

hmm.. i thinks i like now...

Locke

Hey Silver, make a mapping sub-forum so when I get my PC fixed I can make those map segments for you.

Royz

I haz a suggestion.

SCars

This video turnt me on

Silver Knight

Yeah, ive had my eye on that since this morning... It's pretty interesting, i wonder how i could apply the same thing to other vehicles. Of course, in pheonix, i won't let minge-kids use tooltrust to edit their cars though, that's too sandbox/darkrp like. It's serious RP, they will auto spawn with configs.

Mangoman

Maybe Add car Salesman, who can sell different syles of cars?

Royz

Quote from: mangoman on 25-01-2010
And the various paints and accesories. And maybe an underground dealer that sells turbo or other illegal things to your car.

deluxulous

* PistolKid imagines a police chase, when the roadblock is set up. The car uses nitro and crashes right through the police cars, which explode because that's how it is in real life.

Silver Knight

Quote from: PistolKid on 26-01-2010
* PistolKid imagines a police chase, when the roadblock is set up. The car uses nitro and crashes right through the police cars, which explode because that's how it is in real life.

Rpg - Fire Rocket - Boom!

KingArthur

HO DAMN that vehicular script is epics

Royz

I remember a time when I thought GMoW was cool.. Fuck that!

Chaos

Quote from: Royz on 26-01-2010
I remember a time when I thought GMoW was cool.. Fuck that!
Yeah, I thought GMoW was a piece of art. I never even heard about Scars before it randomly popped up on gmod.com, and it bested all other car addons. GMoW had people waiting for release...

lolKieck

This is why we love Silver Exile.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Strelok Holmes

If this is the case, i want my damn harley.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Tunddruff

i say server has SCar

Cutch

Quote from: Royz on 25-01-2010
Quote from: mangoman on 25-01-2010
And the various paints and accesories. And maybe an underground dealer that sells turbo or other illegal things to your car.
Check "The Speed" in the factions area... I even sell Selene Mustang Extremes!

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Assassinator

It HAS to have SCars to be cool.

Tunddruff

yeah. I hope to be the one who decides who can drive them cars.