Club Midnight

Started by Lammardude, 25-01-2010

Lammardude

What is Club Midnight
It's a Club located in Pheonix City .. Cost's $100 (Reasonable Amount) to Enter the Club
All Snacks and Refreshment's are Free once you Enter .. we Play all your Singles that you like and Remix them with our very own Professional DJ we Also have the VIP Room which Include's Plasma's Extra Speakers and Much More (Prositution from the Local Prostitutes :D)

Why Should this be Created
Well it's a Place where lot's of people can Communicate and Enjoy Event's .. it Include's alot of Roleplay so that would keep people Busy and could be a location where Gang's could meet and have a Drink...

What would this Group Require to be Sucessfull
Well it may include a lot of mapping it would Require a Dance Club
would be nice with some neon (Dont have too Exile) with a VIP Room
Stage with the DJ Set on and Light's (Flashing) with Some Music if Possible
this Design will kinda be like the Malibu Club off Vice City Oh and I forgot Add
a Bar too

Roster

The DJ
Lammar
The Bartender's
-
-
-
-
Security
-
-
-
-
Prostitutes
-
-
-

Szenti

+Support
Good, good, but add more info to it, etc.

QuoteWell it may include a lot of mapping it would Require a Dance Club
would be nice with some neon (Dont have too Exile) with a VIP Room
Stage with the DJ Set on and Light's (Flashing) with Some Music if Possible
this Design will kinda be like the Malibu Club off Vice City Oh and I forgot Add
a Bar too

Well, its easy to make flashing lights, neons, etc, you can put down bar props sooo, you just need to select a big house/store/place, and build it there.

Lammardude

Still what about the Music

Afromana

Well if we could somehow make an entity or map entity that could play sound from the HGN automated radio. we could have music.

Szenti

Lol, the RussianRapDisco music, its epic.
Anyways, what about a radio, just like on SRP? You would have two radios, and you would turn them on/off and blah blah, and its like your a DJ.

Lammardude

+ It would still be nice to have a Building built for the Club ... I mean it would look nice anyways let Exile decide on it

Midnight

Hmmm just a hunch but something deep down tells me I would like this place.