Chekov Family, Russian Crime Syndicate

Started by OBrian, 20-01-2010

OBrian

Chekov Family, Russian Crime Syndicate

The Beginning

Ivan Chekov grew up in Ukraine during the Cold War. He was born in 1980 in the city of Odessa. His father Ivanov Chekov was a highly decorated General of the Red Army. His father showed him his beliefs in communism and trained him to be a strong fighter at an early age. Ivan saw with his own eyes the hatred in communism and the hatred they gave to East Germany. He moved to America with his mother in 1991 when the Iron curtain went up, His father had been killed for trying to smuggle them over the border when he finally realized the horror that communism was. Ivan and his mother had to hideout at a lakeside estate for a whole year before they could escape disquised as jews. When they reached America they settled down in Boston, Massachusetts. Ivan was usually tormented by the Irish teenagers at his High School. By the age of 17 he was a well built young man, who had placed on the State Wrestling Team and was an aspiring Football Player. But one day when he was walking home he was jumped by a few irish teens because he tryed to take a shortcut through the Irish part of south Boston. He was beaten and mugged and left to die in an alley. When he woke up he remembered what happend but not where he was. He was lying in a bed in what seemed to be an apartment.. But it wasn't his home. When he could walk he got up from the bed and went to look around, he saw a man sitting on a couch looking straight at him. The mans name was Viktor Mikhailov. Ivan, surprised recognised him as one of the Colonels in his fathers Staff when he was in the Red Army. Viktor told him the true story of why his father was killed, His father had been the Boss of a Russian Crime Syndicate Family. Meaning that Ivan, his only son was the legacy of that, he understood why Viktor was there. With Viktors help and guidance he began a Crime Syndicate. But before Viktor would help him he had to prove himself worthy to lead the Chekov Family. Ivan knew exactly what he meant by prove, and he knew exactly who was to prove himself on. He went through that part of South Boston again with Viktor, He found the 3 irish thugs almost immediatly. As ordered by Viktor, they sped down the alleyway and openned up on the 3 thugs with AK-47 Kalashnikovs. From that point on he was to lead the Russian Mob, Until the F.B.I. closed in on his operations. He was able to escape to Europe but Viktor.. Viktor faced life in prison, But instead of dying in prison he upheld the Chekov Family name and ran guns blazing straight into the New York City police Station. He was shot and killed within 2 minutes but he took 4 officers with him and wounded another 2. Ivan swore he would honor him and rebuild his empire in Viktors, and his Father, Ivanov's Name. He then moved to Pheonix City where he would reforge his Legacy, An Empire of blood, wealth and power.

The Rebirth

Upon arrival to Pheonix City, Ivan was educated in how different the city was from Boston or New York. It seemed his legacy would be a difficult task but he knew it was to be done, no matter what the cost. He began his operations small by purchasing a small local bank to begin his business legimate. From his bank he accepted bribes, money laundering and began a small underground loan service. To maintain his credability he hired muscle to enforce his payments on loans. Soon he became an underground crime figure to the extent of which he could be a threat. Ivan knew it was time to expand and began the necessary preperations to do just that. It is time the Empire arose from the underworld to the surface of a city in need of an education in true crime.

Miscalculation and Error

The Chekov Family was thriving in its new territory, making millions of dollars and engulfing the city with its corruption. Success wasn't to last forever as the government was moving in on the legimate side of the business. It was soon clear to many that it was run illegally and was funded by blood money. After the combined efforts of several law enforcement agencys the bulk of the Familys holdings was captured from several banks. Among that rival gangs and other groups decided to strike killing off most of the Familys senior members save 2. Ivan Chekov and his Right Hand managed to escape the onslaught. It was time to go underground for the time before it was safe to emerge yet again. This however would be the last time Ivan would suffer the underground, he vowed to take over his world or die defending it. He had witnessed many hundreds of his family members die in the fire fights against rival gangs and police officials. But now after two attempts at power he had failed and he finally discovered the reason. Trust was invaluable, he learned that if over-extended it would fail. So thus with his final attempt he decided to "cut out the middle-man" as it was said. In this "land of opportunity" it was quite possible to do so and he planned and scrutinized his every move. He would arise again from his dethroned family that rest underground to the height of power in Pheonix City.

Organization Hierarchy :

Chekov Godfather - 1/1 Myself - Heads the Family
Chekov Right Hand - 1/1 Assassinator  - The Right Hand and 2nd in charge
Chekov Consigliere - 0/1 - The Familys most trusted and experienced advisor and a lawyer.
Chekov Captain - 0/2 - Commands the Familys Muscle on the street
Chekov Made Man - 0/3 - Respected and proven members of the Family
Chekov Soldier - 0/3 - New muscle to the Family

Organization Information / Purpose : My specific objective is to obtain influential and political power in the city. This would include a reputation for both sides of my organization both legimate and my darker dealings. Things like influencing a mayor candidate and infiltrating the Police with my own agents.

I run a bar or club but if the Bank is open I would run that. I like to use the bank for loans which adds a loan shark part of my role-play. Furthermore we would deal weapons, accept hit contracts (I only do CK hits, so the price would be 5k or more). And many other things ranging from extortion to smuggling and robbery.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Assassinator

This group shows a lot of effort and I believe it'll be run well, so I +support.

Pawx

I liked the backstory and the group seems preety good

+Support

keyfoot

Celtic

+support

This seems to have a very well thought out backstory, and it looks as if would add some nice competition for the Levine Crime Organization.  Will be interesting to see if you can get political power.

2power

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Paintcheck

Zomg it's like TSRP except on a server not full of 12 year olds. I remember this org from when you had it on my TSRP server.

+support

Although you need to change the ranks from italian to Russian if possible. Looks kind of weird to see "Chekov Consigliere

Dark Angel

Also by the name Chekov is actually lastname.

So every memmber will be Chekov?

Assassinator

Dark Angel.... it's the name of the crime family... you understand? Not everyone will have HIS last name.

OBrian

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive