Our Universe

Started by Silver Knight, 25-01-2010

Silver Knight

I found these video's quite interesting, seeing our whole universe using accurate data to determine what it looks like outside of earth. It's truely amazing, and sums up a few holes ive had in my mind for awhile.

The Known Universe by AMNH

Here's a much older, but more interesting video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2cmlhfdxuY&feature=player_embedded#at=543

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Alex

Oh god, it's so big...(I swear to god if anyone says...nevermind...)

Silver Knight

Quote from: Alex on 25-01-2010

Who says god lives in the sky? He might live in a entirely different universe, you cannot prove he doesn't exist, hell God could be a alien race. Who knows.

Chaos

There could be a planet that is ruled by dogs, humans on the leash. (shrooms open the mind)
I'm kinda pissed that we haven't found Intelligent life. I mean, we have radio satellites looking for radio signals in space all day. I doubt they even use signals compared to us. Maybe we're atoms on another world. Maybe the universe holds things that are so complex, we can't explain them. It might hurt your brain thinking about it.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Chaos on 26-01-2010
There could be a planet that is ruled by dogs, humans on the leash. (shrooms open the mind)
I'm kinda pissed that we haven't found Intelligent life. I mean, we have radio satellites looking for radio signals in space all day. I doubt they even use signals compared to us. Maybe we're atoms on another world. Maybe the universe holds things that are so complex, we can't explain them. It might hurt your brain thinking about it.

Yeah, but thats around our own planet, we don't have many other objects around elsewhere.

Bl★ck Star

I think there is Intelegent race's in Space we just haven't found them yet.

Also think of Jesus, the bible says he could heal cripples and so on. Maybe he was  from another Universe and had Technology we could dream off.

I know there is Intelegent live somewhere on other planets.

And also maybe God is a Alien Empereror who helped the first Humans settle up a Colony and such and thats why the thinked it was a God.

Steel

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 27-01-2010
I think there is Intelegent race's in Space we just haven't found them yet.

Also think of Jesus, the bible says he could heal cripples and so on. Maybe he was  from another Universe and had Technology we could dream off.

I know there is Intelegent live somewhere on other planets.

And also maybe God is a Alien Empereror who helped the first Humans settle up a Colony and such and thats why the thinked it was a God.

Actually youll find in a few thousand years that we will bow down to a God Emporer, and he will be clad in power armour, and we will attempt to stop the demons of the warp, and the heretics will be burnt, and we will unite the far outposts of humans together and the elder and ork scu-
Wait what?

Alex

Quote from: Last.Exile on 26-01-2010
Quote from: Alex on 25-01-2010

Who says god lives in the sky? He might live in a entirely different universe, you cannot prove he doesn't exist, hell God could be a alien race. Who knows.

I actually was telling no one to make a "That's what she said" joke...-_-

Dug

nightduck

Those videos just only touch what we precieve as a system that all matter of life thrives in.

Locke

Ugh, mindfucks these videos on

Bl★ck Star

Wow Necroed lol

Silver Knight

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 11-04-2010
Wow Necroed lol

It' not a "necro" if it actually has a point.