New Mouse

Started by Zstan, 21-08-2011

Zstan

I've been using Razer mice since I got my first gaming computer, and each time I've had to replace them because of the double-clicking problem that seems to happen to everyone after a couple months period of time.
I want a new gaming mouse that won't break after a couple of months because I'm tired of replacing these shitty Razer mice.

I'm looking for suggestions.
Price range doesn't matter.

Steven :D

Razer Mamba

deluxulous

I use a Logitech G5. I've had it since whenever Crysis came out. I remember it because I came home from something one weekend and my dad was playing Crysis with my new mouse that he got me, and he's like "here have this."

It comes with 4 mouse buttons, the middle mouse button can click to the left and right, it has buttons that change the sensitivity of the mouse on the fly, and it also comes with a set of weights that slide into the bottom of the mouse. It's $60, and it's never broken on me.

Zstan

Quote from: PistolKid on 21-08-2011
I use a Logitech G5. I've had it since whenever Crysis came out. I remember it because I came home from something one weekend and my dad was playing Crysis with my new mouse that he got me, and he's like "here have this."

It comes with 4 mouse buttons, the middle mouse button can click to the left and right, it has buttons that change the sensitivity of the mouse on the fly, and it also comes with a set of weights that slide into the bottom of the mouse. It's $60, and it's never broken on me.

I'll check it out when I when I go to Best Buy.
Thanks.

deluxulous

The "scales" on my left mouse button wore away a lot, if you care about that lol.

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 21-08-2011

+Support. I have a G5 also and it has never failed me.

Logitech has some newer models out now with higher sensor resolutions though so you might want to look at those. My friend has a G7 and likes it a lot although I find it to be oddly shaped. But you can't go wrong with Logitech.

Ravanger

I am bit weird when I use mouses, gameing mouses disgust me and I usally just buy cheap 8$ logitech mouses. For me they usally last around 4 or 5 years then they start to stick and so forth(Also I use cord mouses.).

Smithy

Quote from: Ravanger on 21-08-2011
they start to stick and so forth(Also I use cord mouses.).
Clean up properly?
Dirty Boi
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached