Gonna Build Something I Guess

Started by Frostee, 11-03-2013

nKe

Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-03-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 12-03-2013
I would not buy that setup, frostyy.
For 600$ you can get much better setup than that. Every piece of hw you've chosen (except the cpu) is bad.

You're quite wrong. There are likely options that are as good but none of that is terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Unless you're one of those idiots who thinks AMD is actually a good choice.

I'm just saying that frosty should get help from someone else than he has been far, since he's going to waste around 200$ too much into all that hw.
Some german websites sell hw for alot less than the sites frosty linked me + no posting fee's.

Speaking of idiots, who told frosty to spend over 80$ into mobo and not get proper cooler for CPU?

Bates

Your logic is not up to Union Standards

Lucky Pig

You are not up to Union Standards.

And since you turned this into a quarrel then please either lock this or stop bickering about stupid things.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Nik3 on 16-03-2013
Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-03-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 12-03-2013
I would not buy that setup, frostyy.
For 600$ you can get much better setup than that. Every piece of hw you've chosen (except the cpu) is bad.

You're quite wrong. There are likely options that are as good but none of that is terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Unless you're one of those idiots who thinks AMD is actually a good choice.

I'm just saying that frosty should get help from someone else than he has been far, since he's going to waste around 200$ too much into all that hw.
Some german websites sell hw for alot less than the sites frosty linked me + no posting fee's.

Speaking of idiots, who told frosty to spend over 80$ into mobo and not get proper cooler for CPU?

Do you know what a Hyper 212 is? You know, that big fan that's in every single one of the pics he's posted except for the last one where he put in a water cooler instead?

You can get a piece of shit $80 mobo if you want but have fun trying to get a stable overclock on that and/or consistent voltage under load.