Show off your marker/airsoft gun thread!

Started by Locke, 31-08-2010

Locke

Post your marker and or airsoft gun

Post pictures, just make sure that it is your own picture.

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Predu

Quote from: KillSlim on 31-08-2010
SA-80 with holo-sights.

Thats a hot piece, Id really want a metal L-85 airsoft gun, sadly they cost around 400 €, but well see. And bah, the red thing at the barrel is just bah. I know it might be for safety, but BAH.

KillSlim

It's got the red cap on the end so I don't get shot by the Police.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Bucky

My UMP/UMG has the same thing but its really small so...I dont take it out in public that much cause I dont like prison...specially over an airsoft game, that'd be gay.

Locke

I would love to see some pictures, post them!

Bucky

Can anyone see that?

--Fixed for you.

Khorn

Not at all.

Is it related to this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/embryonicboy/3113743110/#in/photostream/

I got an SOCOM M-14 from Echo. I added a red dot scope and a bi-pod.

Sad thing is that my girlfriend knocked it over awhile back and the little sight thing broke off. Also the red cap falls off all the time. And the battery compartment sucks, I can't take it out without spending a good 10 minutes shoving it back in after a charge.

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bucky

Paintcheck

Dye Bullets NT. Crappy picture but I can't really take another one because it's at home and I'm in college. When I have more time I'll post the pics of every paintball gun I've ever owned. List is like 14+ I believe.

I'd love to get into airsoft but no one at home played it like milsim or anything. Was basically paintball with realistic looking guns which is stupid in my opinion.

Locke

I spy with my little eye a PS2 in the top of that picture. I loved the PS2.

Nice marker by the way, you're really into paintball. Is that why your name is paintcheck?

Paintcheck

Every gun I've owned in order.
Spyder Imagine (Still have it)

Generation E Matrix (Stolen)

CCI Phantom (Sold to a friend)

ICD Promaster (Traded for the next gun)

SP Ion (Traded the Promaster for this to immediately trade for the next gun. Ions are shit)

WGP 05 Superstock Autococker with CCM Pump kit (Sold the electro parts, then sold the whole gun)

05 Ego with Dark frame (Sold)

Bob Long Marq 6 w/ Crossfire 68/4500 (still have) and Vlocity (sold) (sold)

CCM Series 6 1 of 1 in that color scheme made for me. (Sold, wish I didn't)

Dye DM8 (Traded for the next gun)

MacDev Droid with same hopper and tank (sold it within a week of owning it, wish I had actually played with it)

Bob Long Vice (Sold within a week of owning it, also wish I had played with it)

1/20 in the world 08 Vicious Ego (Traded for Russian Legion Marq) Extremely overrated gun in my opinion

1/I think 50? Russian Legion Marq (Old pic, looked different when I used it.) (Sold to pay for Dye NT #1, although the RL Marq was probably my favorite gun I owned)

Dye NT #1 (Sold)

And of course you already saw the Bullet NT which is my current gun. If you are wondering why I sell all these so quickly it is because I make money. Buy low, sell high.

Bucky

Why the fuck wont my pictures post god dommot, so infuriating.

And no Khorn, it dosent look anything like that.

Ill just post the massive fucking link.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2215/2191841051_b617a2e3de.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickriver.com/photos/embryonicboy/sets/72157601117661109/&usg=__QLPig7tL2cTUI5Dmnz-2Do3CLKY=&h=376&w=500&sz=128&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=GAngebXhC89HXM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=156&prev=/images%3Fq%3DUMG%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D944%26bih%3D987%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=301&ei=Xg9_TK25CIG88gby5Zxs&oei=Xg9_TK25CIG88gby5Zxs&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=59&ty=40

Yeah yeah yeah I know, HOLY SHIT THATS A BIG LINK! Its my fucking firefox...dont ask.

Yeah, thats not my picture but its almost an exact replica. Got a silencer on the front Only diffrence is that the Laser/Flashlight (Its 2 in 1 actually) I put under all the time.

Gets about 300-350 FPS, I have a shitty pistol, too bad for me to post pics of, but this is my primary, I like it alot.

KillSlim

Can't wait to get my Ukara lisence, so I can go do some proper skirmishing instead of 'Going around the corner into the woods with mates using my SA-80 illegally'.

Ukara: UK's Airsoft savior as airsoft was threatened to be banned, lots of crime before because dickheads were using BB guns for shit other than Skirmishes, thus the 'Violent Crime Reduction Act' was enacted and threatened to completely ban airsoft. Need to be 18 and go through the ridiculously thick and complex scenario of getting a lisence, oh joy.

Bucky

Tough, well I build up the nerve to show my sidearm, here goes.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mcs.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3658609dt.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mcsports.com/pwr/product-reviews/MCS-NAV/Hunting-Archery/Airsoft-Guns-Ammo/Airsoft-Pistols/Crosman/p/2674412-Crosman-Stinger-P9-Airsoft-Pistol.html&usg=___haOdY8Q3PqA_fhRQ7iT0klBeCQ=&h=500&w=500&sz=69&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=6bRYLqlvC-MSFM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSTINGER%2BP9%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D1003%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=442&vpy=97&dur=721&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=153&ty=90&ei=mhF_TJqWFML48AaDpKxw&oei=mhF_TJqWFML48AaDpKxw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

My gun was bought used and is old and shitty, jams ALOT and the clip dosent come out sometimes, the slide is really really grabby so its hard to get that back sometimes.

When I first bought it I liked it for is durability and ability to withstand abuse like dropping it or having somone shoot it wich really fucks up my UMG for some reason, makes a massive dent. The color was cool too, Im looking to buy a Metal Colt 1911A1 or a P228 wichever I get the money for first, im in need of a good sidearm.

Silence)

I had that gun..went home...45 minutes later tooked it back.

Locke

I got a 50 dollar springer like two years back. So far it has never broken, nor jammed on me. I don't know if it's luck or quality, but I have a connection to that crappy little pistol now. I've gotten pretty good at aiming too.

Silver Knight

Well im quite amazed that so many of you actually own one, even more that killslim owns one. (The uk is so tight on it's gun laws)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KillSlim

Quote from: Last.Exile on 01-09-2010
Well im quite amazed that so many of you actually own one, even more that killslim owns one. (The uk is so tight on it's gun laws)

Lol, dad bought it and gave it to me. Even though he's over 18 he hasn't got a Ukara lisence, so he wasn't able to get it completely realistic, thus the cap is orange.

Khorn

I wish I could play out where I live. But I'm the only one around that owns anything Airsoft related.

And the nearest place to play organized is like 100 miles away.

Ravanger

I have a tokyo marui ak47. One of the best ones. It has about 50 fps since we modified it.We used parts from other aks also. I also got a jg bar 10 I think sniper rifle.Me and about 30 of my friends go out and airsoft around where we live. We have been doing it for about 5 or 6 years now.

Mangoman

Holy shit, 50 fps is low rav.....

Locke

I really hope that 50 fps is a typo

KillSlim

350 Fps is average for any electric assault rifle, many gas and spring-loaded rifles exceed 350, but 50 fps?