Show off your marker/airsoft gun thread!

Started by Locke, 31-08-2010

Lucidius

he proably meant 500, in which case, that's stupid fast.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Afromana

Knife_cz

Steven :D

QuoteNew York City requires that all realistic toy or imitation firearms be made of clear or brightly colored plastics. Furthermore, New York City makes possession of any pistol or rifle or similar instrument in which the propelling force is a spring or air unlawful without a license. See New York City Administrative Code § 10-131(b) and New York City Administrative Code § 10-131(g)(1)(a)
Derp

Knife_cz

But im from czech,different,very different rules here :P,and anyone +15 can own a airsoft weapon. but someone +18 have to buy it.

Paintcheck

New York = No such thing as the second amendment. Or most of the amendments. It's like Nazi Germany there, sorry.

What brand EBR is that, Knife?

Knife_cz

What "brand"? idk its just M14 EBR,the cheapest one version(250 EUR,326 USD) and mechabox:VII

Turkey

Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-12-2010
United States= No such thing as the second amendment. Or most of the amendments. It's like Nazi Germany there, sorry.

Fixed

Tom

Quote from: Turkey on 17-12-2010
Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-12-2010
United States= No such thing as the second amendment. Or most of the amendments. It's like Nazi Germany there, sorry.

Derp I am a dumbass who has never heard of the south

Fixed
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Quote from: knife_cz on 17-12-2010
What "brand"? idk its just M14 EBR,the cheapest one version(250 EUR,326 USD) and mechabox:VII

The lack of knowledge airsofters have about their own gear is mind-boggling since $326 could either be a really good price for, say, a G&G or a really shitty price for, say, a Kart. All M14s use a version 7 gearbox because they all cloned Tokyo Marui.

...Of course it also seems in countries other than the US decent guns cost about 4 times what they do here so maybe $326 for a Kart is still a good deal.

And Turkey compared to pretty much every other first world country the US's firearm laws are much, much looser. Just some states have the bad luck to have retarded governors that shit on the 2nd amendment (see California, New York, Massachusetts)

Knife_cz

Not every m14 is gearbox 7,thats a lie.and mine is from "AGM",dunno other versions of M14 are mostly from "star"
"

Locke

An m14 ebr in canada costs sooo much. it's a good brand at least.

https://www.buyairsoft.ca/gandg-m14-ebr-max.html

Knife_cz

I know almost everything about my M14,but i just cant say everything about it in english..:/

Paintcheck

STAR/Ares M14s also run version 7 gearboxes. Every M14 does, there is just minor differences between them (G&G's and CA's is slightly different from Marui in terms of I think it's nozzle lengths. If it's an AGM then it's a Marui clone.

Knife_cz

But it very good weapon :P,playing with it 3 months (every sunday 5-7 hours) and still nothing screwed.

[INVICTUS]

G&G Combat Machine M4, non-Blowback version, plastic body, handguard, flat-top rail, stock, and some mock features. Metal pieces are the inner and outer barrel, ironsights, the front barrel set, front and rear sling mounts, dust cover, trigger, buffer tube, and most of the internals as far as I know.

Originally I bought a discontinued A&K M4 RIS at a local shop (Which was also attached to a CQB Indoor Field) because it was $130 and hurr durr RIS, but first round on the field it jammed up on me, apparently BBs got stuck up in the gearbox somehow (Don't ask me) and I was only going to be in town for that day so I couldn't let the store just take it in for repair the next day, so the guy at the counter (figured out later he owned the whole place) told me he would let take the rifle back and exchange it for this beautiful G&G he had still in the box brand-new for no extra charge, even threw in a free 9.6V Ni-MH 1500mAh.

If anybody is curious the place I went to is based in Los Angeles, California. If anyone lives near here and is interested in airsoft, they have rental guns and full face masks for a fair price, if you need any extra information here is their website link - http://taccityairsoft.com/

P.S.  Also came with a 450 Round Hi-Cap magazine and has a tightbore barrel.

Also.. my excuse for having not taken the orange tip is because the last guy who even brandished what LOOKED like a knife was fatally shot by an officer on-duty who was not even a block away from my house.

jayoskate

I'll list 'em off:

M4A3,
L85A1 metal single shot,
MP5 w/hicap
M1911 metal single shot

I don't have UKARA, so they're all a bit orange :P

I'd post pics, but I don't currently have a working camera :(
"Why shouldn't you open your flies in the Ukraine?

Because Chernobyl fall out."

-Sam-Man_12

[INVICTUS]

You mean two-tone bright cyan and lime green legal versions of airsoft guns?

jayoskate

Quote from: [INVICTUS] on 31-12-2010
You mean two-tone bright cyan and lime green legal versions of airsoft guns?

No, 2 tone orange and black legal colours.

I just cover up the orange bits with attachments. e.g. Rail guards.
"Why shouldn't you open your flies in the Ukraine?

Because Chernobyl fall out."

-Sam-Man_12

Bl★ck Star

Man I also want to play PB but there's like no where a team in Germany or a Stadium.

Alkaline

Im going to be getting this one soon

[INVICTUS]

Is that going to be gas or electric? Looks like it would need a PEQ box if it ran on a battery.

Alkaline

Since it will be my first Airsoft, I think my dads getting spring loaded, I found a HL2 Spas 12, I might change my mind for that

WOLVERINES!!!

I used to own one quite badass. It was in my dads truck. We used to shoot the holy hell out of his friends. Then the truck got repossessed.
Lamp oil

Eaglas

Well I have a cheap ass spring loaded shotgun ; P  WITH a flash light duck taped on to it, F yeah. *it does't have a brand though, but I'm sure some one knows it*