Paintball Videos

Started by Paintcheck, 02-11-2010

Paintcheck

We have an airsoft vid thread so why not a PB one?

Highlights from this year's World Cup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZY2AZk11Tw&feature=player_embedded#!

Vid from 09 of a Florida team practicing (DCP's vids are all excellent)
offseason09

Old school Vid from 06 showing XSV back when they were good from a videographer who has since disappeared but always did good work
xsv vid from stealth media

Paintcheck

Sick vid just posted on PBnation.

ECPPL 2010 Event #1 Highlights

Bl★ck Star

Wtf, I like every Paintball Video on Youtube is not Aviable in my Country, like wtf is goin on ? I just want to see an awesome paintball macth D:

Turkey

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-12-2010
Wtf, I like every Paintball Video on Youtube is not Aviable in my Country, like wtf is goin on ? I just want to see an awesome paintball macth D:

We don't fuel germans. Then they will go all 4th Reich on us

Knife_cz

Tiny weapons :D...it fires slow >.>

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Turkey on 09-12-2010

We don't fuel germans. Then they will go all 4th Reich on us

The 4th Reich is already Set up in my Town, I am the Leader and it's growing slowly, but it's growing and then soon i got world Domination and Turkey will be my Right Hand and Blake my Slave.

Paintcheck

That's really strange because all the vids I posted are from private people not professional videographers or anything. A couple years ago Germany tried to ban paintball because some kid shot up a school with a real gun (Not really sure how those 2 connect but governments are fucking retarded) so maybe it has something to do with that?

And Knife in competitive paintball the rate of fire is capped. Those guns could shoot a lot faster but the rules say 12.5 balls per second max. If you are going to troll don't post anything at all, I don't care about your airsoft faggotry but you don't see me posting stupid comments in the airsoft topics.

Chrono

cool matches even if i prefer airsoft.. (both paintball and airsoft arent allowed here without some shit permit that takes ages to get)

DiskoStew

Paintball is awesome, i wish i had more money to buy more paints and everything :/ Cool video by the way.

gamerhead

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-12-2010
Sick vid just posted on PBnation.

ECPPL 2010 Event #1 Highlights

This one is sick when he wins without a barrel.

Cutch

Best scenario fields are around Seattle, Oklahoma, and FL. At least the ones I've been to.

If you ever come through Northeast FL, drop by GTF. The guys there are nice(Although I've only been there once in the past 2 years.)

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

SC Village Corona, California is probably the greatest paintball field in the country, or at least one of the most famous.

KingArthur

Thanatos

I usually go to this large woodland map in Dallas, very cool videos.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA