Hope for Canadians yet!

Started by Locke, 03-11-2010

Locke

Look at these full metal rifles for Canada!

They seem awfully expensive though.

https://www.buyairsoft.ca/manufacturers/g-g-armament/new.html?limit=all

Turkey

I just bought the Fn2000. 410 fps. Cool deal

Paintcheck

G&G is a solid brand but holy shit those prices. You guys should just give up on airsoft and find another sport. $740 for a G&G SCAR L sucks. In the US that same gun is $380

There has to be a way for you guys to buy from overseas.

Steel

As far as im concerned, if you want a decent airsoft weapon your going to have to pay out. Ive always wanted to do airsoft, but id personally have to buy an expensive decent weapon. Thus i have been unable to afford it.

Goose

HOLY SHITTTT this is awesome thank you locke!
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Lucidius

COncidering G&G is just a rebrand TM clone, these are kinda expensive but year, CA stuff rruns in the same range of 700 and is full metal.

Meaning if your going rebrand, go cheap or go home because at these prices you can buy the non-rebrand for around the same.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

G&G isn't just a clone, they have changed a lot from the original TM brand. Also, good luck buying TM in Canada, because you cannot.

Lucidius

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 10-11-2010
G&G isn't just a clone, they have changed a lot from the original TM brand. Also, good luck buying TM in Canada, because you cannot.

Why can't you? Also, maybe i'm getting it mixed up with some other initial based company.

I just checked 007 airsoft, which has been around for like 5 years or so, and the TM section has a juicy "Not for Civilians" thing on it.

What the fuck happened here?
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

Guns have to be clear to make it through the border. Unless they are special exemptions like a few G&G ones from buyairsoft.ca recently.

RG4ORDR

Dunno why people say FN2000 R teh bestt GuNNN evr!!!! c4use it wasss in STALKeR
er

Paintcheck

Quote from: Lucidius on 08-11-2010
COncidering G&G is just a rebrand TM clone, these are kinda expensive but year, CA stuff rruns in the same range of 700 and is full metal.

Meaning if your going rebrand, go cheap or go home because at these prices you can buy the non-rebrand for around the same.

G&G makes their own guns. And they are much higher quality than CA, I don't know where you found those "facts". Early G&G guns sucked but the newest gen are rock solid and supposedly quite sick. And they are full metal too.

And Irl the FN2000 has a lot of cool features that shooters like including its ergonomics and the fact that spent casings eject out the bottom so you don't get hot brass in your face. The problem with it is it is kind of bulky and the magazine release is hard to operate (mags don't gravity drop so you have to yank the spent one out and then put a new one in, which takes far longer than on an a gun like the M4 where hitting the mag release causes the mag to drop free on its own)

/offtopic

whyku

-

jaik

Quote from: whyku on 17-11-2010
I love you canada!!! Look at the bottom of my post!

Don't be a retard, this isn't GVC.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

whyku

-

Paintcheck

And it's also fucking spam.