Good, cheap, starter airsoft gun

Started by D33tly, 20-06-2012

D33tly

Hey, just want to go ahead and ask this. I wanna find a good, cheap starting airsoft gun. I found this one, and wanted to know if it is a good starter gun. I dont have much to spend btw.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CCZG18/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A1C3AEKQFQ823R

Khorn

Looks like something that will break apart after a day of shooting.

Or it won't shoot further than the barrel after a week.

D33tly

Alright, got anything beter? Cause this looks like fun, so i'm getting a bag of 1000 BBs and a mini-target practice range (One of those ones you stand up on a table with the mesh behind it) and I wanna get a rifle with it. Though I don't have much money to spend, so yeah. If you could find something better for around the same price, that would be fantastic.

Khorn

Depends on what you plan to do with one. Or will this turn into a week of shoot things, than put away forever?

D33tly

I might use it every now and again, but I don't have any friends near me. So yeah. And I dont know any arenas or anything near me. So probably just gonna be target practice, then every now and again bring it out for a fight with a couple friends.

Paintcheck

"Good" and "Cheap" do not go together in airsoft, a sport where even the high end guns tend to be constructed of incredibly crappy and fragile materials.

If you just want to plink then anything would be fine but you really should attempt to buy something brand name from a respected company like Tokyo Marui or...uh...other airsoft brands that make springers (I don't airsoft). It will be more expensive by like $20 but it won't be a piece of shit. Buy it right or buy it twice. (or 3 times or 4 times given how shitty low end no name springers can be)

D33tly

Well, I got a $0.50 airsoft spring pistol, lasted me about 3 months before I disassembled it. So I think i'm ok with the cheap-o bargain bin mart.