Airsoft Videos

Started by Predu, 31-08-2010

Predu

I really for some reason like watching these, and other airsoft videos. Call me strange, I dont care. I'll share these with you.

Airsoft - Combat South Urban 13-03-05

Thats some costly equipment for sure.

Airsoft - Combat South Urban 24-09-06

Airsoft - Combat South Urban 21-11-04

They picked a real good "urban" -ish spot. There are a ton of other airsoft videos, but I picked these here for a start. Go ahead and post airsoft videos, we are here to share.

Bucky

Scoutthedoggie = best airsoft youtube videos ever...

Locke

c7viper Airsoft Show - LARP Zombietown!

Airsoft + Zombies, my favourite match up.

Bucky

I hope the zombies are allowed to run and climb ontop of the buildings and shit if they are sturdy enough...
And wear eyeware, otherwise it would be a massacare...literally.

Locke

Yeah, they are like L4D style zombies, and they usually get scarves and full face masks so they don't get hurt.

KillSlim

I like the videos from 'Scotthedoggie', he records the Pro's at airsoft in Bonnybridge, Scotland. Matches often have 90 participants in a huge forest area. 200+ Videos, many are very interesting showing high-end airsoft guns and accessories, and ofcourse the action.

L96, SA58, G36, P90 AIRSOFT COMBAT SCOTLAND 2010
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bucky

Yes...KillSlim agrees, I really love watching his videos, that video is my favorite, the one with the L96.

Knife_cz

Big Combat 3 - Airsoft Milovice biggest airsoft action in history..and where?of course in our czech :3 (2940 people),nothing to see..but sooo many people..

Delta

I know I replied super late but... Scoutthedoggie = Is really best airsoft player

[INVICTUS]

Footage of the game I went to several hours ago (technically yesterday) at CQB City on the Camo Team.

CQB City 7-10-2011