Airsoft gas blow back pistol which I am intending to purchase.

Started by Locke, 07-09-2010

Bucky

I like it, alot I might add...probably because id kill for a new sidearm...but that seems like a nice sturdy gun, good FPS, weight seems good, realism with the blowback, I dont have that on my gun D:. Warranty isn't really needed I think, unless you plan to go out into the field within 30 days and be throwing it at opponents rather than shooting them with it. Price seems a little high to me, but it is a good gun, im still somewhat of a noob in airsoft as-well.

Were you thinking of buying it?

Locke

Yeah, and the price is high because Canadian airsoft laws make it hard to import them, and sell them.

Paintcheck

KJW makes decent guns but for $20 on that same site they have the KWA USP https://www.buyairsoft.ca/pistols/gas/kwa-usp-45.html which, while it isn't a beretta, is a higher quality brand.

Bucky

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 07-09-2010
Yeah, and the price is high because Canadian airsoft laws make it hard to import them, and sell them.

That sucks...I find that every place other than the U.S. is super strict on airsoft or paintball policies that I feel lucky to live in the U.S. even though the best fields are out of the country.

By the way, the Beretta is sold out...