Kinda unsure of placement- which server?

Started by Wolfie, 30-03-2012

Wolfie

Now, I've been looking into Garry's mod, and I just recently obtained it, but I'm unsure of which server to try first, any suggestions? :3
*Prays this doesn't start a flamewar*
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

INA7HAN

Pick which one interests you more. If you like Skyrim sort of things go to crussaria. Like apocalypse things and Fallout go to Fallout rp. Like russians and STALKER games and mysterious stuff, go to STALKER rp. STALKER rp and Fallout rp seem to have a larger playerbase than Crussaria currently though, but it will probaly get more active etc as all servers do.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Wolfie

Welll that made it simple, thanks. :3. Now to see how badly I botch downloading the SVN and everything else.

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

KingArthur

Quote from: Wolfie on 30-03-2012
Welll that made it simple, thanks. :3. Now to see how badly I botch downloading the SVN and everything else.
best of luck chap.

Wolfie

Well, I seem to have done it. Now to find out how to log onto Crussaria. >.<

Overwatch

Honestly, try 'em all, they surprise you.

Wolfie

Thanks, again. Anybody know where the IP for the Crussaria server is? I can't find it. O.O.

Gonztah

Quote from: Wolfie on 30-03-2012
Thanks, again. Anybody know where the IP for the Crussaria server is? I can't find it. O.O.

69.162.76.236:27017