[RSS]Day Z Hacked: Day Z source code possibly stolen

Started by GameKnightly, 04-12-2014

GameKnightly

Day Z Hacked: Day Z source code possibly stolen

Bohemia Interactive have confirmed a attack on their servers, while a hacker has posted screens of what he claims to be Day Z’s source code on a forum. Bohemia Interactive confirmed to Rely on Horror that an attack had been “detected,” and that “the precise nature and scope of this attack is currently being extensively investigated.” They […]

Source: Day Z Hacked: Day Z source code possibly stolen

Syndraell

if they're lucky, maybe the hacker will fix the source code.

Or make his own damn zombie game.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 04-12-2014

May 17, 2014
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Syndraell

Quote from: Jake on 04-12-2014

May 17, 2014

Argument still stands.

jaik

May 17, 2014

Argument still stands.

actually it doesn't

doing anything with the code would mean cc infringment and considering that bohemia is like 99% of the czech GDP then have fun being fucked. not to mention that dayz in its current form is already heavily improved on

Syndraell

Quote from: Jake on 05-12-2014

May 17, 2014

Argument still stands.

actually it doesn't

doing anything with the code would mean cc infringment and considering that bohemia is like 99% of the czech GDP then have fun being fucked. not to mention that dayz in its current form is already heavily improved on

Methinks you just like to argue about everything I type. that's cool and all, but doesn't it get boring after a while?

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 05-12-2014
Quote from: Jake on 05-12-2014

May 17, 2014

Argument still stands.

actually it doesn't

Methinks you just like to argue about everything I type. that's cool and all, but doesn't it get boring after a while?

it's fine if you're uncomfortable with being proven wrong i can understand

Syndraell

brb, laughing my ass off.

Back.

Alright. If the hacker had stolen all the code, he could make his own zombie game by learning how the code works. Although he wouldn't be able to use the code he stole, he could learn from it and devise his own.

He could also send the "fixed" code back to the devs... but hey, there's no such thing as nice people on the internet. Just mostly Trolls.
Like Jake, for instance
That being said, It's impossible to be proven wrong if the outcome is rendered moot.
And now, I shall stoop to Troll-level debate skill to match Jake's.
http://www.kosegutt.net/buttcrack.swf
Have a Nice Day. Cause I'm having a great one so far.

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 06-12-2014
Alright. If the hacker had stolen all the code, he could make his own zombie game by learning how the code works. Although he wouldn't be able to use the code he stole, he could learn from it and devise his own.

He could also send the "fixed" code back to the devs... but hey, there's no such thing as nice people on the internet. Just mostly Trolls.
Like Jake, for instance
That being said, It's impossible to be proven wrong if the outcome is rendered moot.
And now, I shall stoop to Troll-level debate skill to match Jake's.
Have a Nice Day. Cause I'm having a great one so far.

how does it feel being so ignorant?

Knife_cz

Syndraell

Quote from: Jake on 06-12-2014
feels pretty bitchin'.

Maybe I should act more like you and piss people off more often.

jaik

feels pretty bitchin'.

Maybe I should act more like you and piss people off more often.

conflicting facts tend do tend to cause cognitive dissonance in the narrow-minded

so you do admit i upset you because i proved the source of your "argument" to be of complete ignorance

QuoteAlright. If the hacker had stolen all the code, he could make his own zombie game by learning how the code works. Although he wouldn't be able to use the code he stole, he could learn from it and devise his own.

i mean, you did state a "hacker" could somehow make a game using the leaked code as a blueprint despite the fact that an entire team of dozens of professionals needed several years to build the engine.

which basically shows how much you actually know about this subject and game development in general.

QuoteHe could also send the "fixed" code back to the devs... but hey, there's no such thing as nice people on the internet. Just mostly Trolls.
Like Jake, for instance

next you talk about him "fixing" the code? regardless of what that was supposed to mean you just continue to highlight your ineptness both on this subject and of your mind with your rather lousy accusations that i'd expect from someone who i offended because i proved them wrong

either way go on and show off your prowess in the field of programming and refute what i said i am waiting

Syndraell

jaik

whatever gets you off, man.

sure shrug it off when you can't come up with an actual response. better luck next time i guess.

Syndraell

sure shrug it off when you can't come up with an actual response. better luck next time i guess.

If you actually did something for HGN instead of acting like a complete bellend I'd come up with an actual response. Calling the Moderators/Admins retarded doesn't help either.
So why would I waste a decent satirical comment on you?

jaik

lol you're still steering away from the original point at a fast pace because reasons i mentioned earlier. besides you wouldnt be continuing this after this post unless you didn't think it was "whatever" ;>

If you actually did something for HGN instead of acting like a complete bellend I'd come up with an actual response. Calling the Moderators/Admins retarded doesn't help either.
So why would I waste a decent satirical comment on you?

and i didnt call anyone retarded here unless you were somehow projecting your insecurity on my posts that merely point out your ignorance. i mean you do have more issues if you're also willing to frantically defend your own trivial mistakes instead of admitting them, in which case we wouldn't be arguing right now.

if the topic you're desperately steering to concerns you so much you wouldn't be pathetically trying to bring it up publicly in an argument you've already lost

Syndraell

Quote from: Jake on 07-12-2014
and i didnt call anyone retarded here unless you were somehow projecting your insecurity on my posts that merely point out your ignorance. i mean you do have more issues if you're also willing to frantically defend your own trivial mistakes instead of admitting them, in which case we wouldn't be arguing right now.

if the topic you're desperately steering to concerns you so much you wouldn't be pathetically trying to bring it up publicly in an argument you've already lost
Silver Knight 英雄三: 16:16 - breslau: is james almasy clinically retarded
16:16 - Silver Knight 英雄三: No
16:16 - Silver Knight 英雄三: Are you?
16:17 - breslau: haha so you're on his side
16:17 - breslau: are you a retard
16:17 - breslau: thats funny coming from someone who claims to know how to code
16:17 - breslau: you cant use someone's code to make a "better game"
Silver Knight 英雄三: Blocked him after that
Silver Knight 英雄三: cba with that kid anymore
James Almasy: Bravo

Honestly, shooting the tard card is proof enough.That's usually the "last-ditch" attempt in an internet argument, which shows severe insecurity to the topic at hand. You lost when you replied to my first comment, man.

And issues? Naw man, I'm having fun. I've been enjoying every post, and reading every reply. and I'm pretty sure some others have gotten a kick out of it as well. But seriously man, do something worthwhile for HGN. Seriously.

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 07-12-2014
Quote from: Jake on 07-12-2014

Silver Knight 英雄三: 16:16 - breslau: is james almasy clinically retarded
16:16 - Silver Knight 英雄三: No
16:16 - Silver Knight 英雄三: Are you?
16:17 - breslau: haha so you're on his side
16:17 - breslau: are you a retard
16:17 - breslau: thats funny coming from someone who claims to know how to code
16:17 - breslau: you cant use someone's code to make a "better game"
Silver Knight 英雄三: Blocked him after that
Silver Knight 英雄三: cba with that kid anymore
James Almasy: Bravo

Honestly, shooting the tard card is proof enough.That's usually the "last-ditch" attempt in an internet argument, which shows severe insecurity to the topic at hand. You lost when you replied to my first comment, man.

And issues? Naw man, I'm having fun. I've been enjoying every post, and reading every reply. and I'm pretty sure some others have gotten a kick out of it as well. But seriously man, do something worthwhile for HGN. Seriously.

lol i'm glad i actually triggered you into posting that with a little more than even i had expected. "bravo" as you say :>

your continued denial is still proof that i was right initially since you hadn't bothered to actually refute anything i had said in the beginning. you can try rationalizing it any way you want for yourself though and claim to be a "winner". anyone who goes back to read the posts will see your attempt at derailing it to this extent. good job

Syndraell

Glad to see it was as good for you as it was for me.

I'll be looking forward to your future arguments, so don't disappoint me.

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 07-12-2014
Glad to see it was as good for you as it was for me.

I'll be looking forward to your future arguments, so don't disappoint me.

your butt is going to have to wait before being ravaged again seeing as you havent refuted the current points

Syndraell

Simply put: What points?

This whole tête-à-tête has been nothing more than you trying to Invalidate everything that I type. It's practically pointless to continue this conversation, just out of the sheer insanity that has poured out from me replying to a new post. I came here to get a valid conversation from people, and I get a blatantly abstract conversation that rivals that of a 4chan reject. Seemingly, it seems that you just have the gall to project your ineptitude into every reply to me, and frankly it makes you more or less of a child.

I've never claimed to be the winner of said arguments, nor would I want to. Furthermore, claiming that you knew I would post the conversation does not make you look like some suave Machiavellian.

If I have to say anything more, you've refuted everything you've typed... Simply by typing it. If you want to have a fairly intelligible argument, bring up something of intellectual value; Instead of insinuating that you already know everything that will come to pass.

And here is my one question to you, just out of curiosity.
Out of the 3,000 or so posts you've made here, have any of them had any value? Or are they all reminiscent of your fallacies?

Ask me what you want to know clearly, and I might opt to give a clear answer. Or you could shoot back your usual egotistical and snide misconceptions, in which case I need not reply.

Ragolution

hey guys what are we talking about in here