[NCR] MILITARY Applications

Started by kropfi, 04-03-2012

kropfi

NCR Applications Thread

Note: This is for the military aspect of the NCR. If you wish to be a civilian, talk to the current Mayor/town official. (ICly)

[color=yellow][b]OOC Information:[/b][/color][color=yellow]

[b]Steam Name[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Timezone:[/b]

[b]Why should we accept you?:[/b]

[b]Time spent with HGN:[/b]

[b]Time played on FORP:[/b]

[b]Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?:[/b]

[b] Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:[/b][/color]

[hr]
[color=red]IC Information:[/color][color=red]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Physical features:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Mental/Psychological conditions:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b] (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS) 

[b]How did you get in contact with the NCR?:[/b]

[b]If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please):[/b]
[/color]

Spades_Neil

Edited slightly to be more relevant and easier to respond to.

Dstirling

OOC Information: |HGN| Stirling
Timezone:PST
Why should we accept you?:I am dedicated, I like to roleplay and I think i can contribute to the server.
Time spent with HGN: About a year.
Time played on FORP:I played on the old one, for about a month.
Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: None
Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:I am in a military family.

IC Information:
Physical features:Fit, short brown hair.
Height:6'4"
Mental/Psychological conditions:None

Backstory:Elwood Piltz was born in the mojave, his family where farmers and he thought he was going to be a farmer to when he grew up. But by the time he was 15 Elwood didnt really want to be a farmer anymore, he dreamed about going out in the mojave and adventure. But there was no way off the farm and his parents needed him to help with the harvest so they would have food to eat. He worked on the farm for another 4 years and one night he was sleeping in his room when he heard a loud sound, which woke him up. He jumped out of bed and heared three more shots and than shuffling down the hall.
   He walked down the hall to his parents room when he saw his mother and father lying dead on the floor. he went back down the hall and broke a floor board and took out his fathers shotgun. he ran outside to see if he could find the people that murdered his parents. He ran and stopped on the front porch to see a gang of raiders trying to run away, he shot at them and hit one in the back. But the others got away. He went up to the raider to see if he was still alive but the slug and hit his spine and he was dead. The next day he buried his parents and then burned the body of the raider, he then went into his house and took all the supplies that he could carry. Then he set out into the mojave, he wandered around and drifted from place to place for years. He was walking into a new town one day when he saw a guy in a military looking uniform he was a NCR recurtier. He sat down with the man and he told him all about the NCR and how then protect and help people. Elwood knew that he wanted to join the NCR and signed the same day. He found a new calling and he new that the NCr would help make a difference in the wasteland of the mojave.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?:NCR recurtier.
If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please):N/a

Accepted.
-Backstory was a little cliched, but I don't base how someone RP's on a backstory
-You seem like a competent RPer so I will give you a shot
-Add me and Steam (|HGN-FOTO| Kropfi) We'll talk about your rank and whatnot on there.

Maxi96203

OOC Information:
Timezone: -5 EST
Why should we accept you?: I consider myself a good roleplayer, knowing the basics and more advanced things. I'm an active person in things I am interested in, and I do like the NCR and Fallout RP.
Time spent with HGN: 1 year
Time played on FORP: Since it officially launched.
Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: 1 ban, disputing rules with an administrator, 1 hour.
Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: Yes

IC Information:
Physical features: Brown hair, often scrambled about in a disorderly manner. Caucasian, with brown eyes and a rough face. A brown goatee on his chin. Fit body shape and straight posture.
Height: 6'1"
Mental/Psychological conditions: Autophobia - Fear of being alone.
Atychiphobia - Fear of faliure.
Atomosophobia - Fear of atomic explosions.
Backstory: Don Bawnson was born in California in the territory of the New California Republic. His father was a dedicated former soldier, discharged due to his wounds. His father had lost both of his legs in the line of service. Don lacked a fatherly figure to guide him in physical activities, so often his brother did it. His brother was older than him by ten years. They played together often, referring to each other as "bro." He was schooled well, knowing much about the history of the NCR and propaganda filling his young mind.

He made his decision at the age of fifteen, he wanted to persue a life in the NCR Military. He would have to go through his teenage years first, though. At the same age, he fired his first weapon. He did enjoy the art of firing a weapon, though he didn't directly have a blood lust. His father died eventually of his unfitness and disability. He fell into a depression shortly after Don's older brother left the house. This depression would lead to his death. His mother was absent, and that left Don by himself. He didn't like being alone, and so he developed Autophobia. He despised being alone, and would often stick around local buildings just for a conversation, to not be alone.

At the age of sixteen, he moved to a growing NCR settlement, and at the same age, it was attacked by rabid raiders that had been hiding from the NCR. The growning settlement wasn't defended well, the protection was to arrive two days after. The civillians and small amounts of NCR soldiers there were left to find for themselves. Don had failed to protect his friends and fellow citizens. This resulted in Atychiphobia, the fear of failure. He knew that his failures had costed the NCR lives. He was disgusted by this. He joined the NCR military to atone for it. He now persues a career in the military.
How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Born into the Military.
If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please): N/A

Pending: Trial 1 week.
[/u]
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Gonztah

OOC Information:
Timezone:GMT +2
Why should we accept you?:Because I'm a good roleplayer and I want to help FORP.
Time spent with HGN:7-8 months
Time played on FORP:Recently only a tiny bit. Before that I played a bit more though
Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: A couple kicks from breaking the OOC kickline. No bans
Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:Some.

IC Information:
Physical features:Blue eyes|Short blonde hair|86Kgs
Height:187Cm
Mental/Psychological conditions:Arachnophobia - Fears spiders
Backstory:Kent Wilkerson used to live with his sharecropper parents. He helped his father around the farm. When he wasn't working he watched the NCR soldiers patrolling and started to admire them. His father never liked the idea that his son would become a soldier for the NCR and tried to convince Kent to give up his dreams and instead become a Sharecropper like his father and mother. Afraid to lose his only child his father kept giving more and more tasks to young Kent to prevent him from going around NCR camps. This angered Kent and he sometimes neglected his tasks to go and watch the NCR. His father was furious when Kent didn't obey him and sometimes even gave him a beating. This didn't deter Kent one bit.

Kent never gave up his dream and around the age of 16 started to practice to be physically ready for joining the NCR. He was always following the NCR patrols around from a distance to learn about them and how they dealt with dangerous situations. Once this almost got him killed when he followed the soldiers from afar a mutated spider took the chance to catch something to eat and tried to kill Kent. Luckily he managed to run away from the spider over to the NCR soldiers, by then the spider had already vanished. This is how he became an arachnophobic. The only thing he couldn't do was to learn how to shoot properly. His family didn't have a firearm of any sort. He sometimes borrowed one from his friends and fired off a couple of shots.  After he turned 18 he left his parents farm and went over to an NCR recruiter to be recruited into the NCR as a soldier. (I'm sorry if the backstory is short but yeah. Never been my strength.)
(MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS) 
How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Recruiter
If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please): None

Accepted:
-I'll give ya a shot, Private First Class
-Add me on Steam |HGN-FOTO| Kropfi
[/b]

Lent23

OOC Information:

Steam Name: |HGN| Brandon Lent

Timezone: EST+0 (GMT-5)

Why should we accept you?: Because I was in Military in SRP, and I raised Kropfi from a babe with my wet nursing.

Time spent with HGN: 12-02-2011, 02:28 PM (Though I played before I registered on the forums)

Time played on FORP: Not very long, to be honest. I'm more of a Stalker player.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: No

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: Yeah, a bit.

IC Information:

Physical features: Hazel eyes, brown hair, slightly muscular

Height: 5'11

Mental/Psychological conditions: Paranoia, occasional depression

Backstory: Adam Chronovich was born in western Nevada near what was previously the Nevada-California border. He was born into a time after a nuclear fallout, but he never knew about that until he was about seven years old. He was told of the old times previously, where his ancestors always served in the US Military as a tradition, which continued after the fallout with the NCR, the family staying with the California Republic around the area, preferring to continue their traditions and serve with the NCR.
Adam was born into a time where the troops were needed, and his family name was well known for serving. He was torn between serving and not, due to his paranoia and depression, he felt he was never going to be able to make a good soldier. He ultimately decided to go with the NCR and continue his family name, sending his application in as soon as he could. Waiting for the application, he stayed around the NCR base, hoping to be allowed to continue the traditions.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Adam Chronovich descended from a family that used to serve in the US military many many years prior as a tradition, and the traditions always continued.

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please): Uhh... Kropfi
http://i42.tinypic.com/fljyap.pngAccepted-Pfc.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

kropfi

As of now, applications are temporarily closed, we have like 12 members :) this is a good sign!

applications will resume once other factions get full!

Now open

themutatedman

gamerhead

OOC Information:GamerHead

Steam NameGamerhead

Timezone: -7 GMT

Why should we accept you?: Because I have been here for a while and would like to increase my involvement with the community.

Time spent with HGN:FOREVER.

Time played on FORP:Since the begining.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: Nope.

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:
Yes, my father and grandfather were marines.

IC Information:

Physical features: A strong looking young man standing 6'2" with a scar on his arm.

Height:6'2"

Mental/Psychological conditions: Sane.

Backstory: (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS) 
Nathaniel Algerin grew up in a harsh California where labor was demanding. Algerin grew up in the family ranch, he rejoices the fond moments of his past; his family-- consisting of three brothers, two sisters, an alcoholic widowed father, and himself. His duties on the farm, located on the outskirts of Shady Sands, was to tend the Brahmin and ready the Maize crops. Through time, his eldest brother and younger sister died from natural causes. The farm still thrived and life moved along. The homestead plantation was not a pleasant lifestyle, but a sufficable; food was plenty, nutrition was abundant, and life was safe.

One one particular day, when Nathaniel was tending the crops, the crackle of military drums and tunes rang through the arid valley. A platoon of NCR troopers trampled through the entrance of the farm. The men ordered to rest by the commanding officer, wearing a green beret greeted Nathaniel's father, while the rest stood inside. Life inside the farm was different for Nathaniel, he never left it to visit the wasteland, he was the one in charge of keeping the family isolated. At one moment, his father galiantly walked to consort Nathaniel, advising him to assist the troopers. This was practically the first time he had ever met an enlisted soldier.
Through conversing with a trooper, Nathaniel learnt of the mighty New California Republic Army. A small spark of patriotism and regret came through Nathaniel's mind.

At that night, Nathaniel confronted his father, a large debate ensued into the home and Nathaniel was thrown out to sleep in the brahmin pen. In one act of defiance, Nathaniel left, with a brahmin and a gallon of water, following the trail of the soldiers headed to the Mojave outpost. Through the tireless treading at night, that is where Nathaniel realized that the Wasteland is an inhospitable territory, his brahmin collapsed during the trek and he had to resort to devouring it. After days of trekking and surviving, Nathaniel became a laborer at other ranches, he now realizes that he had made a major mistake.

Working as a field hand gave Nathaniel enough money to purchase himself the neccessary supplies to live out in the Wastes and a map; he marches back to the ranch, spending nights marching tirelessly, he arrives home; peering through the barren and desolated farm he had left six months ago. When he peered inside, an official bulletin from the NCR was tacked by the gate, claiming that the farm would be foreclosed and seized by the NCR with the appointment of a commune operation. As Nathaniel thundered into his father's quarters, he found hundreds of empty whiskey bottles-- large and decently sized rained on the floor and no one else in site. His family was gone, probably gone to the Hub, he had no where to go. Algerin deduced a scheme to get himself back in contact with his family, but with the reprisal cost of transportation and protection he decided to join the New California Republic military, so he can one day meet his family. In reality, the squatters and armed group came to seize the farm, Algerin did not resist; he wanted to be referred to the recruiting offices, where he officially parched his paperwork and entered bootcamp. After bootcamp, it seems that his dream of visiting his family at the Hub took a turn for the worse, he was redeployed to Nevada.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?:

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please):

Accepted, outstanding backstory.
[/b]

dust878

OOC Information:

Steam Name:Taco

Timezone:GMT

Why should we accept you?: Once I get into the vibe of a group I tend to be a good rp'er. Also I don't know if this is good or bad but I tend to be a bit systematic.

Time spent with HGN:2/4 mths , been going in and out.
Time played on FORP:1/4 days , can't recall exactly.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?:Nope.

I have watched documentaries but it ends at that.

IC Information:
Physical features: Athletic body frame , brown shaggy cut hair , Blue eyes.
Height:1.8m
Mental/Psychological conditions: Everything is in order (No it aint I'll kill the whole lot of you ,,, Just kiddin)
Patryk was born onto a nameless village which lies at around 23 Kilometers north of Amargosa valley or atleast it did , no contact has been made since.
During the child hood , Paddy was your ordinary kid , causing commotion , trouble etc , but at heart he was and is a good kid , he has never done that has
has caused more trouble than a burning bag of brahim excrement under your doors. Other than that his child-hood is , like I said , like an ordinary kid.

During his teenage years, Nameley the 15-16 years , Patryk took a real loving to technology , machinery etc and that has stayed ever since with him ,
Patryk belives that machines should be treated with respect no matter what it is , ranging from your common drill as far up to as a sentry bot ,
This belief has caused Paddy a lot of trouble because the kids at his age used to pick at it and bully him for it , scrapping old defenseless junk bots in front of him
etc But no matter what , Paddy stands up to his beliefs and will not let them go because some kids consider it as stupid and that it would be easier to just live without them
but for Paddy self respect and beliefs are very important as I afore mentioned.
At the age of 21 Paddy has started to pernamently move out of his village and ended up in Amargosa valley , and so his story is continuing from this point on.
How did you get in contact with the NCR?:Ncr soldiers in amargosa

Pending
-Backstory wasn't the best.
-haven't seen you RP yet so we'll let you in for a week and see how you get along. If you do good, you're in.
[/b]

banditofdoom

OOC Information:

Steam Name Banditofdoom

Timezone: UTC 8:00

Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because i am a decent RPer other then most scrubs out there who just LOLCANIJOIN just for the cool guns and outfits,i want to join for the RP possibilities and fun of it.

Time spent with HGN: About a year or so

Time played on FORP: about a year or so

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: None,except for one mishap in the old before wiped server with neil for 8 hours when we argued about something stupid like how he fucked with me as an admin

No

IC Information:

Physical features: slight beard,blonde hair,blue eyes,decently muscular

Height: 6'5

Mental/Psychological conditions: None

Backstory: (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS)  Michael Goldbeck was doing the most pitiful task of the day, working his ass off searching for scrap for some moron with the caps to hire him. He did this usually and had no problems with it usually,but today was different, he had a feeling of dread.
He had just found his second piece of scrap of the day. It was a bent piece of metal that looked sorta like a ring. He was going to turn it in when he was attacked by a group of raiders. Michael screamed like a little bitch and ran for cover. There were gunshots all around him as he waited for his demise. Suddenly the shooting stopped,Michael looked up and saw a NCR trooper walking away with a gun sling over his back. Michael hurried to catch up with his savior and he tried talking to him. The strange man simply said only a few words that changed Michaels life "It's what I do". Michael hurried along to join up with him and saw he was heading to town. He asked him what he was and he told him he was a NCR trooper. Michael looked around for others and saw the town was filled with them! There were troopers guarding the entire town and a recruitment booth open for applicants. Michael sent in his application and waited for his response. He was heading out for his daily scrap collecting when a trooper stopped him. He asked "Are you Michael Goldbeck?" Michael said yes and the man handed him a letter with the NCR leaders response...

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: I followed a NCR trooper to town and saw that applications were open by a man with a similar uniform,I jumped at the chance to join them so I could better serve the community.

None.

Pending- 1 week trial

liamrew

OOC Information:

Steam Name Rec.Caboose (REWY)[22nd AB]

Timezone:CDT

Why should we accept you?:Im a good roleplayer and I think it would be more fun to roleplay with this

Time spent with HGN:about a year

Time played on FORP:not long

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?:never

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:No

IC Information:

Physical features:blue eyes[short hair[6.0[looks 25

Height:6.0

Mental/Psychological conditions:none

Backstory: (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS)Liam Rew was born in the mojave he was treated like nothing to his parents and the kids near him. He was a slave to his parents and at the age of 14 he ran away.
He went to his only friend house Wesley he was there for a while. untill him and Wesley was walking around the street when they saw raiders looking at them.then they saw the raiders running at them they ran back thinking they are not going to live though this
as they were running Liam got shot in the leg as he fell down Wesley went to go help him. When the raiders got wesley to the ground took all the stuff he had and shot him in the head Liam couldnt even yell because of the shock he had seeing his only friend die.
as he was looking at his friend dead body Liam got knock out by the raiders. Wakeing up see people with desert cothes on say said they were Ncr Liam remember his friend breaking down into tears they ncr got him back up took him to a small village giveing him a bandage on his legs and drinks and food.
When he was done with hes food and drink they took him to a house a led him to bed and let him sleep he was dreaming about his friend dieing and becomeing a ncr at the age of 25 he went of to find a village that could accpect him in there village so he can become a ncr.
and clean out all the raiders he can and make his friend proud. 

How did you get in contact with the NCR?:I saw a Ncr in the town and they told me I could apply to Ncr so I did without thinking to work for the ncr

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please):none

Denied
- Time spent on FORP, "not long" isn't accurate. I want to know exact times.
- Story is cliche, stop with the "I ran away" Or "Parents hated me" Or "Parents died" I'm sick of it.
- Reapply tomorrow.

BAMF!

OOC Information: 

Steam Name: BAMF!

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 

Why should we accept you?: I enjoy playing with other people and actually roleplaying with decent people. 

Time spent with HGN: 5-6 weeks 

Time played on FORP: 3 weeks 

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: NOPE 

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: NO 

IC Information: 

Physical features: Scrawny, Long Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes 

Height: 5’6 

Mental/Psychological conditions: Sane, Tourrettes (Only saying Gear)

Backstory: A socially awkward boy standing in a crowd, holding the hand of his mother, looking at everything saying only one word and the only word he knows, “GEAR”. He has no friends and spends his time looking outside his small shelter from the world playing with gears. His name was Jeremy Boyle and gear was his obsession. He lived near the Mojave, constantly looking out wondering what’s out there, until one day he decided to venture far out into the wasteland abandoning his mother who cared for him and his gears he picked out in broken machinery.

Venturing far out even more he loses his sense of direction, the heat of the sun beating down on his body making him hallucinate, the images of gear circling around him making him lose control only to roll around in the sand yelling out Gear and crawling through the sand spitting it out that got into his mouth.

His eyes looking everywhere, everything turning into a blur he spotted a town with a flag waving, maybe he reached a safe place at last? Another Hallucination? Or maybe a place where he can get Gear? He had to make a choice, either go and take the chance or risk getting killed by a Raider or wander into a Deathclaw. Jeremy went with his gut feeling of taking the chance, with a chance to get some gear.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?:

Accepted- the GEAR thing was funny but, in all seriousness, fix your shit with the backstory,

You're a good RPer so, you're in.

Lexo

OOC Information:

Steam Name: Insanity

Timezone: GMT

Why should we accept you?: I want to role play with a great group of role players and have fun while role playing with NCR.

Time spent with HGN: 2 Months

Time played on FORP: 1 Month

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: None.

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: My Father and Step-Mum are in the RAF so i am use to the Military experience. I am also in the ATC (Air Cadets) and im a Cpl. so i understand NCO and That Well.

IC Information:

Physical features: Male | Brown Hair | Blue Eyes | Scar On Left Eye

Height: 5'6

Mental/Psychological conditions: None.

Backstory: Vladimir Jackson was raised in the town of Mojave and lived a miserable life. At a young age, He didn't have many friends and people thought that he acted differently to others. Vladimir had many aims including visiting out into the wasteland and find out what secrets it contained. He never told his family his plans of venturing out into the wastelands because he knew that it was wrong and that his family would not like his decision, which is why he kept it a secret.

The day came when Vladimir decided to venture out into the desert and find out what really lied in the desert. He made his gear from fault machinery that lied around his dads garage and in the kitchen. He Left early in the morning while his parents were asleep so they couldn't find out where he was or where he was heading. Life was tough in the desert but he didn't know how tough it was going to be.

The desert was hot and Vladimir was struggling with the supplies he had. In the distance, Vladimir could see a tall pole that stood high with a red and green flag waving on top. He managed to reach the village with the flag which is when he met NCR.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: NCR Recruitment Officer.

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please): |HGN| Rarr

Accepted.
[/b]

liamrew

OOC Information:

Why should we accept you?:Im a good roleplayer and I think it would be more fun to roleplay with this

Time played on FORP:3 weeks to 4 weeks

IC Information:

Backstory:(MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS)Liam Rew was born in the mojave he was in a family that wasnt rich but wasnt poor his dad was getting the money out of no were he always asked his dad where did you get the money his dad said always son you will learn to get it the way I do.Then at the age of 18 he went to his only friend house Wesley. He was there for a while untill him and Wesley was walking around the street when they saw raiders looking at them.They saw the raiders running at them they ran back thinking they are not going to live though this
as they were running Liam got shot in the leg as he fell down Wesley went to go help him. When the raiders got wesley to the ground took all the stuff he had and shot him in the head Liam couldnt even yell because of the shock he had seeing his only friend die.
as he was looking at his friend dead body Liam got knock out by the raiders. Wakeing up see people with desert cothes on say said they were Ncr Liam remember his friend breaking down into tears they ncr got him back up took him to a small village giveing him a bandage on his legs and drinks and food.
When he was done with hes food and drink they took him to a house a led him to bed and let him sleep he was dreaming about his friend dieing and becomeing a ncr at the age of 25 he went of to find a village that could accpect him in there village so he can become a ncr.
and clean out all the raiders he can and make his friend proud. 

How did you get in contact with the NCR?:I got saved by a squad of them by raiders

Denied:
-Add me on Steam we'll talk about how to fix this app up. |HGN-FOTO| Kropfi

NuggetandSkull

OOC Information:

Steam Name Nugget and Skull (linkfan44q4 if you need me over Steam)

Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours

Why should we accept you?: I have years of RP experience, specifically as a role that can be described as being a soldier. As an RPer, I started on forums and worked my way up to roleplaying on Garrysmod. I roleplayed HL2RP first and worked my way up to being part of the Civil Protection on a community known as Sigma 7 and from there, branch communities have been calling me to help either set up or continue the life of the community. A community I currently co-own is a low traffic HL2RP community known as DTJNB. Today, I have a forum RP running on a basic forum (link: http://www.millinon.com/?topic=81.0). I can help provide to the life of a server and, in some cases, bring players in that have been searching for a permanent community. While I enjoy my characters and enjoy developing them, I have not (and will not) break any RP rules to preserve them.

Time spent with HGN: A little over an hour (joined today)

Time played on FORP: First time doing FORP was on HGN.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: N/A

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: Minimal at best. I understand basic jargon (IE, 10-4, 10-20, and so on), know some military positions, and I know the basic code of conduct for most militaries.

IC Information:

Physical features: Slight limp on right leg, medium body build, Caucasian, hazel eyes, short, thick brown hair, calloused hands

Height: 5'8"

Mental/Psychological conditions: N/A

Backstory: Hank Thyme is what only could be described as a wanderer. Born to Richard and Melissa Thyme in the Tennessee wastes, Hank never saw the wastes there as fit to live in. With the large scale war going on between two groups (the Grunts and the Alliance), many men and women died each day. After turning eighteen, his wanderlust style had taken him from his home city of Westhill and into the center of the American wastes. He struggled to survive with little help or supplies, receiving a rare kind gesture from the occasional stranger. Life was hard for Hank and he spent years moving from settlement to settlement, hoping for a brighter future. He did not travel alone at all times, however. He met a man by the name of Nathan Shepard at a watering hole after stumbling into it on his twenty fifth birthday. Nathan had been looking for someone to travel with and, after sharing a few drinks with Hank, hit it off fairly well. They spent the coming week together, preparing to move to the Mojave, hoping for a break there.

Hank had kept his .32 pistol and Nathan had kept his old repeater. The two set out from the settlement with enough water and supplies for a few good weeks and with a hopeful outlook. They were met with horrible disappointment. Not only did Nathan lose his rifle two weeks into the venture, their food and water didn't last them near as long as they hoped it would. Halfway into their excursion they were forced to split in the hopes of finding more supplies to carry them along. They separated almost permanently, Hank traveling too far south for Nathan to catch up to him in time. Upon arriving in the area, Hank spotted the first sign of safety: The NCR flag over its encampment. It wasn't much but the troopers there were quick to help with what they could and Hank made sure to return the favor. After receiving a few directions and some friendly tips, Hank set off one last time, this time with the Amargosa Valley in his sights...

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: I have been in contact with the NCR for some time now. Arrived here to be greeted by Second Lieutenant Alex Chorei after a dust storm set in. He let me stay until it passed and took up my offer to help. Allowed me to scout ahead so he could watch the road. Joined me after some time and I assisted him until we returned to base.

(Sorry if this wasn't par with other applications. new to FORP and I'm just getting my foot in the door.)

Accepted.
-Nice application

Kelse

OOC Information:

Steam NameDaz

Timezone:-5 GMT

Why should we accept you?:I started roleplaying in '09 with TacoScript Classic and branched out from there, since then I've joined communities like Infusion-Gaming and Slidefuse which is where I learned to roleplay better, I then applied for CP at Mobius and got it for a while but eventually got bored of hanging out there and decided to run my own communities. Now just because I get whitelisted that does not mean that I can break rules, a whitelist does not give me special abilities to break rules or mean that I will not be banned if I RDM, Whitelists are to give roleplay a better experience and give me a way to help out other people. Whitelists are a privilege which is to give me a better roleplay experience and I understand that if I screw up at any time or RDM that I will more than likely get it taken away from me and if I go inactive I could get removed from the roster. I also strive to do something well on my first or second shot and try hard to do well.

Time spent with HGN: Around 2 hours

Time played on FORP: I've played it for around that same time.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?:Nope.

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:I ran a military back on one of  my friends servers and had to familiarize myself with the entire ranking system and stuff, so yeah.

IC Information:

Physical features:A girl about 58kg with blue and black hair her bangs are quite a bit shorter than the rest of her hair, she has a leg holster for her pistol and an old combat helmet.

Height:181cm

Mental/Psychological conditions:Paranoia, Afraid of abandonment.

Ashley was born into a family of 2, her father and her older sister Emi who was her role model for much of her life. Emi is the reason Ashley acts the way she does, sarcastic and rude at times. Emi hung out with all the guys who often made sexist jokes which turned Emi into a sarcastic and rude person but Emi liked hanging out with them and Ashley's role model was her older sister so she turned into her. At a very young age she lost her father to radiation which means it was just her and Emi and Emi was a young girl herself so Emi had to find a job and Ashley had to go with her because she had nowhere else to stay. Emi made a steady income of 50-100 caps every few days which they used for food, clothing, and a place to stay but the problem with Ashley was afraid of abandonment so she would burst into tears if she couldn't find Emi or Emi left her sight, being a very timid girl she also stayed away from everyone that Emi talked to or anyone that came up and talked to them because she was so young and she never really was exposed to the public it made her a fairly shy girl.

Soon Emi and Ashley had to part ways, Emi went towards Nevada and Ashley went to California where she worked as a trader and made a fairly unstable income, somedays she made 50 caps and some days she made 500, some days she lost more than she made and some days she made more than she lost. This meant that she would have to work often to keep herself fed and her clothing in good condition as well as give her a place to stay. She had a small fold up table that she used for everything she would trade and she often hopped from town to town until she found a nice town to settle down in and she found a nice cheap shop that she could use for her trading, she began making a more stable income and had enough caps to keep both the shop and her home so she could display items and leave them in the shop so that she got pretty big and began making a lot of money, this made her happy because she was always striving to be "famous" but the problem was she was so shy she often spoke in a very low voice and people thought she was odd so they began leaving and not coming back, she eventually closed down and decided she wanted to do something else, she wanted to join the NCR just like her father.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Her father had been in the NCR for a long while and she decided to follow in his footsteps she overheard a few guys talking about the NCR and she decided she would apply for the NCR.

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please): No one.

Accepted

the permaban queen.

Kaitan

OOC Information:
Steam Name: Kaitan

Timezone: GMT -8 (Not including Daylight savings time.)

Why should we accept you?: I want to experience different role-playing, and have more fun.

Time spent with HGN: Two days.

Time played on FORP: Two days. (First time was on HGN)

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: Just basic, like rankings, etc.

IC Information:

Physical features: Female, Medium Build, Blond Hair, Blue Eyes

Height: 5'7"

Mental/Psychological conditions: N/A

Backstory:
   She always looked up to the NCR. They not only had ways of protecting themselves, but they were Union. Kaitlyn Lyons and her family acted the same, each one helping one another. They were so... together, that when Kait was a child, she and her parent's nicknames for the family was 'Little NCR'.
   It was a horrible day for her, when her parents had to go help the NCR, as she was left with her brother. She hated her brother, and never thought of him as included in her 'Little NCR'. Her brother was soon consumed by drugs and love. She came in contact one day, with an NCR official standing over a dead woman, crying. She comforted him, and he let out that it was his wife. The man said, that maybe, just maybe, she'll grow up to be like his wife, 'a great woman', he said. She set off for herself when she was twenty-three, and found this NCR camp in Amargosa Valley, and thought, 'Maybe I will grow up to be like her...'

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: I went to the Amargosa Valley camp, and met Hank Thyme.

Denied;
-Backstory is too short
-And no more women in the NCR.
-Re-apply.

Untouchable

OOC Information:

Steam Name [CTG] Untouch

Timezone: GMT +10

Why should we accept you?: I've been with the Garry's Mod community for four years, and have roleplayed a number of different schemas / games / gamemodes on Garry's Mod for nearly 3 years now. Those include, Half-Life 2 Roleplay, STALKER Roleplay (With HGN), Fallout RP, Fallout New Vegas RP, Nightmare (Post-Apocalyptic mutants stuff), Rebirth (Similar to Nightmare). Not only have I roleplayed on many different communities and gamemodes, but I have also greatly helped in managing them as an Administrator. I've played a lot of large roles, my most notable are earning Sectorial Commander 4 times, each on a different communities. I am a fair and honest roleplayer, and would never intentionally break the rules and will also put 110% into my every action.

Time spent with HGN: 3 months. Started Crussaria, moved onto STALKER, now I'm here.

Time played on FORP: In the server, none so far. The content has been an ass. I'm getting on the server now, actually.

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: Yes, I do. A lot more knowledge on the Australian Defense Force than the United States Military, but I am familiar with it, and do learn things fast.

IC Information:

Physical features: Average Build, Brown Eyes, Short brown hair, Tattoo on upper right back that reads 'BHR'.

Height: 5'11"

Mental/Psychological conditions: Mentally and Physically stable.

Backstory: (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS) Chason Johnson was born in the Mojave under a poor family. He was very identical to his father, and liked almost everything he liked. His father would often take him out into their fields and teach him how to shoot a rifle, starting off with a Bebe gun. When Chason turned 8, his father was killed and he and his mother was captured by a group of raiders known as 'The Bone Head Raiders'. They were sadistic, and into slavery. They were merciless, and Chason survived there for 2 years. His mother was not strong enough, and died after a year and a half. She was defiled and was beaten over the head multiple times after trying to prevent herself from being in that dangerous position. Chason had 'BHR' tattoo'd into his back to show that he is property of the BHR. After two years, a woman began to smuggle people out of the slave pens. Chason was one of the first few to be smuggled out. Melanie's smuggling was soon at an end after she was caught and killed.
After months on foot with only another boy with him, Chason find himself in a small town occupied by the NCR. One of the female NCR Military Police took the two into her arms and escorted them to the doctor. After any injuries they had sustained were patched up and their bodies hydrated, this friendly NCR woman named Sohpie 'adopted' them. She fed them, and kept them well behaved and home-schooled them when she could. When Chason reached the independant age of 17, he moved out and into a larger town. After 10 years of living peacefully as a average citizen of the Mojave, his town was assaulted by another group of raiders. The NCR responded swiftly, and managed to pick off the threat and calm the town down. Chason had always looked up to the NCR since he was 10, and now he envied them. He felt the only way to say thankyou was to enlist himself and do as much good as the soldiers that he had encountered did.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Adopted by a female NCR Military Police at the age of 10, his life and the town's was saved by three squads of NCR soldiers.

Accepted
-Add me |HGN-FOTO| Kropfi

DakotaCSS

OOC Information: Steam Name: Dakota

Timezone:-5 GMT

Why should we accept you?:
I've been roleplaying for a long time and I think this would help better my experience in roleplay on HGN, I have been on the server for a day and I really like it, it's no doubt the best server I've played on fallout RP wise and I really want to bring my roleplay abilities with everyone else and myself to the next level by joining the NCR, I am also really good at working with teams, respectful, trustworthy, and responsible, so if you tell me to do something I will. If I am told to follow a commanding officers order I'll do it without fighting with them and I'll do it well. I also want to help out the wasters of FORP by giving them supplies that they need and working with them like the officers did to me as a new guy.

Time spent with HGN: 1 day

Time played on FORP: 1 day for HGN, but longer for other servers

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?:N/A

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?:I only know the ranks really.

IC Information:

Physical features:Straight Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Scars on Left Cheek, Not very strong.

Height:6'1"

Mental/Psychological conditions:N/A

Backstory: (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS) Dakota as a young boy was never very strong, his father was always there for him and his mother often spent all her money on drugs or drinking. Dakota was a screw up of a kid, he always felt like he screwed up even when he didn't, but as time went on his dad pointed out that he wasn't a screw up and he was doing a great job at the things he was supposed to, this made Dakota happy. Dakota as a young boy was a bit of a trooper, he always helped out his friends and family and was "tough" as a kid because his father fed him well, but soon after his parents left each other and Dakota went with his father, Dakota's mother never appeared again and he doesn't know whether she's still alive or not. Dakota's father fed him well and helped him be strong as he was growing up and by the age of 16 Dakota was a tough kid and was determined to help others with things they needed like food and water, and he loved helping people even with the small amount of money he made but he eventually headed up to Armagosa to start a new life after he got caught stealing something from a trader because he wanted to help pay for his dad's rent and his dad was too old to work, Dakota got into a ton of trouble and decided to start over by moving to Armagosa, he did start over too.

Not long after ending up in Armagosa Valley Dakota met Pfc. Ashley Wolf who he befriended and went on to follow her and a squad of other NCR troopers as they recovered a Nuka Cola machine from the lake in the wastes, but they were ambushed by Mirelurks, Dakota using the .32 pistol he had took down 1 mirelurk and Ashley took notice to that and she later applauded him for that. A while after that Dakota was attacked by a nightstalker and left there without anti-venom after being scammed by some guy in power armor, leaving Dakota with no money and dying when seemingly out of nowhere Ashley ran up and gave him a stim to stabilize him while a Desert Ranger went back to base to get anti-venom, Dakota lived the attack and thanked Ashley. Ashley smiled and took him to the nearest trader where she purchased him a .44 magnum and a box of ammo to help him with his recent amount of attacks and unlucky encounters, after this Dakota was determined to join the NCR because they'd helped him so much even though he'd just recently came and he realized that the NCR was helping out the wasters and he always wanted to help out others so he decided this was the right job for him, he was also a respectful, trustworthy, and responsible guy so he knew he could join and help everyone else out that is in the NCR and the wasters, his life dream would be fulfilled.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: I came into contact with the NCR because of Pfc. Ashley Wolf

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please): Daz/Pfc. Ashley Wolf

Accepted
- Add me on Steam |HGN-FOTO| Kropfi

liamrew

OOC Information:

Time played on FORP:3 weeks to 4 weeks

IC Information:

Backstory:(MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS)Liam Rew was born in the mojave he was in a family that wasnt rich but wasnt poor his dad was getting the money out of no were he always asked his dad where did you get the money his dad said always son you will learn to get it the way I do.Then at the age of 18 he He went to his only friend house Wesley. He was there for a while untill him and Wesley was walking around the street when they saw raiders looking at them.They saw the raiders running at them they ran back thinking they are not going to live though this
as he was looking at his friend dead body Liam got knock out by the raiders. Wakeing up see people with desert cothes on say said they were Ncr Liam remember his friend breaking down into tears the ncr got him back up took him to a small village giveing him a bandage on his legs and drinks and food.
When he was done with hes food and drink they took him to a house a led him to bed and let him sleep he was dreaming about his friend dieing and becomeing a ncr when he woke up the ncr gaurds went up to him and liam was really worryied and he is more shy then he used to be and he choosed not the trust to many people. At the age of 25 he trained alot with computers and medical so went of to find a village that he  could help and they would  accpect him in there village so he can become a ncr.
and clean out all the raiders he can and make his friend proud.As he was walking he found a place while he was walking a ncr walked up to him and said "welcome to amaragosa we hope you are safe here" then liam was abit scared senice he didnt trust anyone but he liked the welcome and then ncr took him to a bar where liam could stay for a while and then liam thought to himself i might call this my home.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?:I got saved by a squad of them by raiders

Denied
-You grew from 14 to 16 pretty quick! (Don't lie about your age :/)
-Rework the entire backstory, it is too cliched.
-Play a little bit on the server, let me see how you roleplay/get along with other members.
-Re-write an app in a week after I see some RP from you.

Thanatos

OOC Information:

Steam Name: |HGN| Thanatos

Timezone:GMT -6

Why should we accept you?: Nothing special about me, I love to rp and I believe I can do it well, I would like to try new things

Time spent with HGN: 1 year

Time played on FORP:On and off, not too much time at all.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: "Borownie payoints" Never been kicked for anything serious.

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: My father was an "Army brat" and his father was a demolition troop.

IC Information:

Physical features:Long black Hair|scruff beard|Hazel Eyes

Height:6'4''

Mental/Psychological conditions:Barely speaks unless needed to.

Backstory:Adam Williams was a shy child while living in the mojave, his parents were concerned about him because whenever he was helping them, or others, he wouldn't say a word to them unless he absolutely had to. At the age of nineteen Adam decided to venture into the wastes to see what was out there. He took some equipment and left without telling his parents anything. 
During his life, he told his parents that he enjoyed the silence, but it left him without many friends, which meant that he barely relied on anyone, which soon crippled his survival chances when he began his journey to a better life in the wastes. After a terrible experience by himself, he came across another man traveling, he didn't bother with speaking to the man, but he began to follow him. The man looked back multiple times until he finally stopped and turned around. "Do you need something, friend?" Adam looked up and shook his head with a quiet "No.. I'm just, well.. You could say lost." The man laughed and waved Adam over, which he did. The man put a hand on his shoulder and said "You can come with me, I'm going to join the NCR once I find a recruitment officer, it's the best way to survive in these harsh lands."
Adam began to ask the man many questions about the NCR, once he was comfortable enough to speak while they traveled, and of course, the man told him stories about the 'Great deeds' of the NCR, Adam began to think he was exaggerating, but it's the best thing he has heard of when he started to travel, so he decided to give it a go, and see what the NCR was all about.
(MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS)  (Sorry about the large font, Google docs is a bitch.)

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Recruitment Officer

If you were referred by a Soldier/CO/NCO, who was it? (IC/OOC name please):Hitman

Accepted-
-You're a really good RPer.
-You had a very high rank in Freedom, so you'll get a high rank here.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Mr Silent killa

OOC Information:

Steam Name|HGN| Dr. Silent Killer

Timezone:UTC-05:00

Why should we accept you?:I am dedicated, I enjoy RPing and can help contribute to the server.

Time spent with HGN: 2 years.

Time played on FORP: A week.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: No.

Do you have any OOC knowledge of the Military?: No.

IC Information:

Physical features:Brown hair, Caucasian, with brown eyes and a rough face. A beard. Fit body shape and straight posture.

Height:5'10

Mental/Psychological conditions:Atychiphobia - Fear of failure.

Joseph Wolf grew up in the Shady Sands with his parents.  He loved to help the other people that lived there as well.  He would do odd jobs for the people and get training in various skills in return.  Some of these skills included hunting and medical.  One local would take him hunting and teach him out to fire a rifle.  Joseph didn't hesitate at the thought of killing the wild life.  The local doctor took him under his wing as well and taught him everything that he knew.  All that Joseph had to do was make sure that the pests would stay out of his shop. 

One day a group of raiders came and attacked his town.  He grabbed his rifle and used his skills to fight them off as best as he could.  When the attack ceased he went and checked the status on everyone in the town.  He told them that he could help all of the wounded because he has the skills to do so.  He was pissed off because one of the raiders managed to wound his father.  He got shot right in the spine and would not be able to walk for the rest of his life.

Joseph was devastated that his father was never going to be able to walk again.  He wanted to stay in his town and help his father out.  However, his father told him that he should go and explore.  As much as he hated the thought, his father was right.  Joseph said his Good byes to everyone in the town and went off into the wasteland.  Through his travels he came along an outpost and decided to check it out.  As he walked up he realized that it was the NCR, based off pictures that he saw when he was a little boy.  He went inside and talked to the recruiter.  He wanted to help other with his skills that he has learned through his years as a young man.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: Recruiter

Captain Alex Chorei, PFC Jeff Duckworth

Accepted broski

Bourneco (TSB)

OOC Information:

Steam Name Bourneco

Timezone: GMT -7 US or Canada

Why should we accept you?: I have RPed before with the NCR on another Serious RP server, known as, 'Infusion Gaming' so I have experience and would probably be better then your average recruit.

Time spent with HGN: Used to play back in the day, got bored, but would play -sometimes-

Time played on FORP: A -long- fucking time.

Any bans/kicks? If so why? And for how long?: No, I haven't been kicked nor banned.

Yes, a Military is a faction for a country to hold the peace, they are mostly sent out into foreign territorys to give supplys, attack said country and more importantly protect Allies. (Definiton of the NCR; The New California Republic was born from the remnants of the survivors of Vault 15 in the small walled-in community they founded called Shady Sands. Under the leadership of Aradesh, and with the assistance of the Vault Dweller (who saved Tandi, Aradesh's daughter, and a future president of the NCR), the community prospered. Trade routes with other settlements allowed cultural exchange, and a movement to form a national entity gradually took root and won popular acceptance. In 2186, the town of Shady Sands changed its name to the "New California Republic" and formed a trial council government to draft a constitution. Four more settlements joined the council, and in 2189, the NCR was voted into existence as a sprawling federation of five states: Shady Sands, Los Angeles, Maxson, Hub, and Dayglow.) (Copy and pasted, I do know all this though, as I read it before posting, here is my resource for this information: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/New_California_Republic

IC Information:

Physical features: Blue eyes and brown/blonde hair, about 5'7" and black clothing.

Height: 5'7"

Mental/Psychological conditions: Perfect.

Backstory: (MUST BE TWO PARAGRAPHS) [font=]She was born into a poor wastelander family, they faced many hardships including raiders attacking there house. The older she grew the more she learned, first melee weapons, then firearms. After 13 she knew how to fire, maintain and be accurate at firing. A few years past and all was well until one day when her family was murdered, she still remembers everything about that day. She began to plot a revenge, against the Brotherhood. She remembers that a man in power armor killed her family, she also saw a radio and laser rifle on him. She knew that it would have been her if she hadn't have hid.

As the years past her plot began to grow, first killing a Paladin to cause war, then seeking brothers in arms to help her, though these both failed she still plotted to take down the Brotherhood. Once she was 21 she was acceptant of the death, the plot on the backburner and starting to enjoy life in the wastes. At 22 she was walking around, she found an NCR poster, reading "Women of the NCR! *A photo of a female NCR soldier* Everytime you join the NCR you put a SLAP across Ceasars face!", "Tan his hide ladys!". She liked the idea and moved forward with her plot, learning that the Brotherhood and the NCR were at war. About 3 years past and here she is, writing this application, moving forward with her plot.

How did you get in contact with the NCR?: As stated in the backstory she saw a poster, searching around for the NCR.

Accepted- Besides the cliched backstory this app is decent. Also, some timelines are messed up. Glad to have you in the faction.

Wolfie

[[ deleted, after realizing this isn't anywhere close to the NCR that's supposed to exist. ]]
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.