Selling Starcraft II Wings Of Liberty -Beta Keys.

Started by WeaponfChoice, 03-05-2010

WeaponfChoice

Hey everyone, I recently just received my fourth, YES FOURTH SC2 Beta key. I am interested in selling two of my keys via paypal.

Information.

If you wish to buy one of the two keys I would have to ask you contact me first on either Steam Friends or the forums. Upon contacting me I will make sure I still have one left and then give you the proper information for you to send the money via Paypal.

Prices

One Beta Key- $30 (American)
                         Both Beta Keys- 45$ (American)

Only One Left!!

Steam Friends Page. https://steamcommunity.com/?goto=/id/WeaponOfChoice/home

Locke

Why the fuck are you so lucky, honestly. How did you get four.

WeaponfChoice

I know, Exactly what i said, I got two emails from Blizzard for "Invite A Friend" Keys, the first email contained one key, the second email contained two keys. LOL

NeoHazardmktwo

Planning on buying the game when it releases anyways?

Try Pre-ordering it at Gamestop to get a glorious beta key

Thats how I got mine atleast..

oh sweet Collector's Edition

Silver Knight

Quote from: WeaponfChoice on 03-05-2010
I know, Exactly what i said, I got two emails from Blizzard for "Invite A Friend" Keys, the first email contained one key, the second email contained two keys. LOL

Wanna throw one for free my way? :)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ravanger

lol... Maybe we could play sometime since I already bought game and still am in beta... Idk if they turned beta off yet though.

WeaponfChoice

Beta ends in 2 or 3 days i believe..

Goose

Not getting anymoney for these then xD why buy a beta ket for 30$ to only use for two days.

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

WeaponfChoice

Well this has been up for about 1 or 2 months now.

Locke

I might lock this weapon, aren't the beta keys no good anymore since the game is out?