[TRADE]Giving WoW account and Cheat happens premium account for Donator status

Started by assassin8909, 11-12-2011

assassin8909

Hey guys, i'm giving away my World of Warcraft account and my www.cheathappens.com premium account. For my World Of Warcraft account it has, All expansions, A level 85, a level 55, and a bunch of others i can't remember. Of course you would have to buy a subscription because it ran out a few days ago but it has all the expansions and a level 85 and 55. For cheathappens, i am giving away my premium account so you can download any premium game trainer which are cheats basically for any game. I would give all this for a $20 or more donator status. If you guys don't believe me, i will let you check out the accounts, but for safety change the password after and if you like it, then i will give you the new password and the email and all that good stuff. I will also throw in my Minecraft account, its paid for and i no longer play on it.

Khorn

The Cheat Happens Account is just silly, did you honestly pay money to get cheats?

Or was it for WoW?

assassin8909

Eh, i got this account a while ago, the cheat happens is pretty badass. Good cheats to.

jaik

Quote from: assassin8909 on 11-12-2011
Eh, i got this account a while ago, the cheat happens is pretty badass. Good cheats to.
lol
doesn't bypass
SE
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

assassin8909

Overwatch

P/Much every steam game/game has some form of console with the tilde key that allows access to pretty much everything coded into the game :l

Take skyrim for example, I got pissed that dragons could show non-stop yet I had a cooldown rate. So I removed the cooldown rates :3

INA7HAN

Quote from: Overwatch on 12-12-2011
P/Much every steam game/game has some form of console with the tilde key that allows access to pretty much everything coded into the game :l

Take skyrim for example, I got pissed that dragons could show non-stop yet I had a cooldown rate. So I removed the cooldown rates :3
You.....you...you got rid of dragons how could you

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Overwatch

Oh typo, I ment shout. Thu'um wetfywtci I removed the cool down rate on it.

bohi

Lol... Screw that shit.

1. Open console.

2. type in: tgm

3. ???

4. Profit.

(Basicly when you type in tgm in console it grants you godmode. No shout cooldowns, infinite everything, etc,.)

ALSO:

player.additem f 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000- You get where this is going.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: bohi on 13-12-2011

Lol... Screw that shit.

1. Open console.

3. ???

4. Profit.

(Basicly when you type in tgm in console it grants you godmode. No shout cooldowns, infinite everything, etc,.)

ALSO:

Only works for Fallout or Oblivion.

Steven :D

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 14-12-2011
Quote from: bohi on 13-12-2011

Lol... Screw that shit.

1. Open console.

3. ???

4. Profit.

ALSO:

Only works for Fallout or Oblivion.
TGM works for Skyrim.

Silver Knight

I wonder.. give yourself tons of armour then drop it and see if the game crashes or lags. :D

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Szenti

Quote from: Last.Exile on 14-12-2011
I wonder.. give yourself tons of armour then drop it and see if the game crashes or lags. :D
Skyrim : 2500 Cheese wheels rolling off a mountain.
By the way, we went off topic, I think. Lol

assassin8909

Yeah, way off topic. Is anyone interested in my offer?.

Madcombat

I think after the first couple of posts it was clear no one would be intrested, besides I am sure you can torrent about any trainer you want from someplace so that rubs out the Cheathappens offer.
On the other hand WoW account... Sounds risky to me.
I mean look at it this way, what the point of buying a account with a character on it you have not even taken the time to develope?  Apart from that, the account is linked to your email and who knows how long is left on the account?  That brings me forth to reminding you, if you've got any other games linked to Battle.net that means all your battle.net games are belong to us.
To be honest bud', I dont think anyone would be really after this.

Bl★ck Star

Paintcheck

It's not illegal, it just violates the ToS of WoW which means your account will be cancelled if they catch you. "Illegal" implies criminal charges.

Plus trading accounts is stupid to begin with because the original user can just say "Oh shit my account was hijacked!" immediately after he receives what he wants and could conceivably get his account back.