[TRADE] WoW

Started by mxh24, 04-09-2011

mxh24

I am looking for any loose pre-paid cards, the ones you never used and are just sitting there, I do not like wasteing 15$ every month... I have the money to buy one but I just wanted to know if anyone has any they do not need, of course if you don't want it.. I do not want it for free, I wish to trade.

I'll give you something I dunno... ask..

"When in doubt, mumble."

Ragolution

Quote from: mxh24 on 04-09-2011
I would love any WoW account that is higher than 65 :P My 85 deathknight and 85 rougue got hacked and I want to start playing again. Thanks.

If you want a steam game or money just ask.  ;D

Got a 67 or 68 warrior with TBC enabled.

Interested?

mxh24

Quote from: Ragolution on 05-09-2011
Quote from: mxh24 on 04-09-2011
I would love any WoW account that is higher than 65 :P My 85 deathknight and 85 rougue got hacked and I want to start playing again. Thanks.

If you want a steam game or money just ask.  ;D

Got a 67 or 68 warrior with TBC enabled.

Interested?

Naa yo, I got an 85 DK, and an 85 Pally... I guess I have it pretty good... Thanks tho.

"When in doubt, mumble."

CC

I have a 80 warlock, rogue, and a few other dudes who're pretty close to leveling up to 85; though I'm not sure how a trade would work lol.

andrewhatesyou

1.www.accountwarehouse.com     
2.Sell/buy account or buy a prepaid card.
3. ???
4.Profit

Proof: (When I sold my WoW account. He sent me 120$ but paypal are greedy)

http://www.accountwarehouse.com/home/gamecard for a game subscription.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

mxh24

Anyone know how to check an account (I have 2) and see what characters I have on them? I forget which has my 85 and I do not want to waste the money on the level 1's.....

"When in doubt, mumble."

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: mxh24 on 07-09-2011
Anyone know how to check an account (I have 2) and see what characters I have on them? I forget which has my 85 and I do not want to waste the money on the level 1's.....

1-800-592-5499   

Call Blizzard...

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Thanatos

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 07-09-2011
Quote from: mxh24 on 07-09-2011

1-800-592-5499   

Call Blizzard...

I believe you can go to the account on Battle.net and click character transfer. Once you do it will give you a selection of your characters. Easy way, and when you see it, just go back to your account.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA