"What the hell happend to this team?"

Started by Afromana, 20-01-2010

Afromana

Some of you might ask what happend to this team, its not dead, its just waiting.
My plans is to take this team directly into NS2, its filled with much more functions, no need for Half Life or any other Valve game, and is much better graphical.

Only thing I hope is that atleast the majority of the original team bothers to order NS2, and that some other HGN members bother aswell as this is a very awsome mod / game.
NS2 seems to be closing in to Alpha state, so if you want to take part of Alpha with me and some others, please Order when you can.

Im not planning on letting this team die.

Steel

Ill be likely to join in on the NS2 side of things when its out.

Lucidius

Money, which alot of people arn't packing tonnes of.

It'de take a while for most people to transition, what with it not being based off a game everyone here has anyways.

As for graphics, indy as fuck, etc.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

i preorderd iam still waiting for release to play with afro xD

Silver Knight

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 20-01-2010
i preorderd iam still waiting for release to play with afro xD

WHATS THE MATTER MARINE, DONT YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER !

Arn't we all.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Assassinator

I'll get it when it comes out. The double package only saved ten bucks so I was like, "Meh.".

Roy

Quote from: Afromana on 20-01-2010
Some of you might ask what happend to this team, its not dead, its just waiting.
My plans is to take this team directly into NS2, its filled with much more functions, no need for Half Life or any other Valve game, and is much better graphical.

Only thing I hope is that atleast the majority of the original team bothers to order NS2, and that some other HGN members bother aswell as this is a very awsome mod / game.
NS2 seems to be closing in to Alpha state, so if you want to take part of Alpha with me and some others, please Order when you can.

Im not planning on letting this team die.
count in when i'll help when ever i tranfer to college

Afromana

It seems as they're about to publish the engine for in-game testing, im guessing this is the last step before Alpha (ALso, their measurement of "Soon" must be in Valve time)

IceFire

Count me in! I wanna play disss maaauunnnnn!!!!!!! Is this able to buy on steam? or isnt a random download place, or do you get a hard copy?

Afromana

Well, pre-orders are currently only on their website, but it will be available on steam upon either when Alpha is live or when it is released.
If you want dat Pre-order, and access to Alpha / beta, go to Natural Selection 2 main site
There's Special Edition (Which comes with Alpha and beta testing) or the normal edition (Comes with Beta testing)

The Alpha seems to be coming up, as they've released most tools out, only thing left is for people to be able to make servers.

Afromana

It seems they are FINALLY getting near for Alpha (Finally).
There are a few signs, mostly the
QuoteCharlie and the rest of the team are working towards the Natural Selection 2 alpha. We'll have more information on that for you in the coming weeks.
NS2 Main Blog

So, get ready, cause I'll be very active in this game, practicin mah Commandah things.
Those who havent pre-ordered It, do It, Its worth It.
Those who have, Go find your key and store it somewhere, cause you'll need It soon.

They are making alot of progress, and Im sure with a Steam Release, The sales will be over the top.