W40K chants.

Started by Gonztah, 31-03-2012

RanmaChan

Chaos Gate was a damn good game.  I still have the CD, sadly it won't work even on compatibility mode..
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Gonztah

I looked up what the Chaos Gate game is and it looks a lot like UFO enemy unknown which was a really fun game. Feel like playing Chaos Gate nao.

RanmaChan

Yeah its a great game, but you will probably have to pirate it and find a version that can run on modern computers.  I don't think you can buy it anywhere anymore sadly.

Gonztah

Tried to search Piratebay for it and sadly found nothing  :(

RanmaChan

Try Demonoid, they might have it.

Gonztah

Found it and going to try it out :D

RanmaChan

You find it on Demonoid?  I might give it a go again for nostalgia sakes.  I hope you enjoy it!

Gonztah

Yeah found it on Demonoid. (So... Few... SEEDERS!)

Ket

Ultra Marini.

Fucking epic
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Gonztah

Installed it and played it in windows 95 compability mode. Worked perfect, only one crash and the game autosaves on the beginning of yours and on the beginning of the AIs turns, so crashes aren't that bad. Played a few missions and it was fun, although it can be annoying in missions with huge amounts of enemy troops. (Takes ages for them to move em all.)

RanmaChan

Heh, what can you expect?  Its an old game.  At least you can play it, I downloaded it again, but only got to the end of the first mission where it keeps crashing on me.  I need to make like, a computer made for windows 98, with all the parts, the operating system, and everything lol.  I have so many old games I want to play, but that screw up on my computer.

Commissar Nitro

odds are both chaos gate and final liberation are on GOG if not they will be before long.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.