S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bar Music

Started by Aviator, 11-01-2010

Aviator

I find the theme played in the bar to be... soothing, and it never gets old to me.
Here's the music video someone made for it, it's pretty neat.
STALKER - Original Bar Music

Aviator

Here's the guitar songs.
(It's REALLY hi-def and loud, so turn your speakers down!)
Stalker Guitar Songs

Zombiehunta

I never really enjoyed the bar music, but I loved sitting around camp fires and just listening to people play. It gives me a sort of unity feeling, which is completely missing from SRP. I wish loners would work together more in SRP, personally. It would add to the STALKER effect so much.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Aviator

Yeah, most of the time you just see people sprinting everywhere and running away from RP.
I think there should be rp_voice commands for playing guitar tunes, you know?

Zombiehunta

Definetly, but still, we need to get STALKERs united.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Predu

Oh man I love that first guitar song. Btw does anyone know what that Aprogrom stalker camp music is in CS? It sounded strange but kind of cool -ish.

Lucidius

Quote from: Predu on 25-05-2010
Oh man I love that first guitar song. Btw does anyone know what that Aprogrom stalker camp music is in CS? It sounded strange but kind of cool -ish.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SOC Soundtrack Firelake - Fighting unknown
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Isolater

Nerosis

Hmm Good Quality Songs :D