Twilight? ...

Started by KillSlim, 28-12-2009

KillSlim

Is anyone here a fan? I never understood this plot. I asked a class-mate about it, and he said:
"Well it's about a warewolf and a Vampire ... actually it's too hard to explain you need to watch it for yourself."

The only fans I see are girls drooling over the main character, and .. unusual guys.
This is my own honest opinion, you need to be a fucking weird to be a serious fan about the series.
To me it looks like utter shite.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Afromana

I want to kill you just for posting that picture, I think that gives you the idea.

Steel

Worst movie/book ever in the world.
It makes Vampires and warewolves look like fags.

Plunger

KillSlim

I fucking lol'd
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tunddruff

this is a fucking disgrace.

Enjoy your pics

Locke

Cross-Overs for win.

Celtic

I don't even see the appeal of the movie, and I absolutely hate seeing people make a big deal out of it.  This thread me lol several times though.

Deathcon

I hate the movie although I know all the girls at school love it.

Bl★ck Star

I know much boys who read it they say its cool (no theyre not gothic, they're mostly hip hopers) Acctualy I never see/read the movie/book at anytime

Zombiehunta

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I hope to god they never make another.
I hated the first, and never went to see the second. It's the only time I actually said no to my girlfriend to go see a movie.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

deluxulous

Every single girl on the planet watches this move because of Rob Pattinson.

KillSlim

Strelok Holmes

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Zombiehunta

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all a part of the same compost pile. Also, his name is Robert Paulson. Damn, that comic strip brought back some old memories.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Picto Wolf

i hated the films but i think some of the books are alright im not saying i would read them 24/7 but there alright when you have nothing else to do.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Locke

Quote from: the-shadow on 10-01-2010
i hated the films but i think some of the books are alright im not saying i would read them 24/7 but there alright when you have nothing else to do.

Fruit :V

Aviator

I was forced to watch this on a double date last year. Actually... the storyline was kind of interesting, but it wasn't aimed towards guys, so I never really got into it.

KillSlim

Will take a couple of seconds for you to figure it out.

Steel

Quote from: Aviator on 11-01-2010
I was forced to watch this on a double date last year. Actually... the storyline was kind of interesting, but it wasn't aimed towards guys, so I never really got into it.

I have been dragged along to watch both of them by my missus.
I FUCKING HATE IT SO MUCH WITH A PASSION.
And im dreading when the next one comes out.

lolKieck

You know how should it end ?
Blade, the vampire hunter should kill 'em both.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KillSlim

My opinion on the film:

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐