The Walking Dead: Season 2

Started by meetdadoom, 16-10-2011

meetdadoom

So The Walking Dead season just started and I finished watching the first episode. What did you guys think? I thought it was alright. It could have been a bunch better if AMC didn't butt fuck every other scene with an advertisment. My dad couldn't stand it half way through and just bought the season pass on itunes.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Goose

yea it was like 40 minutes of the show and 50 minutes of ads
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

meetdadoom

And the ads were the same thing. Stay tuned after the episode to see Talking Dead. And then some beer commercial and then an AMC plug.

On the bright side. I thought it was pretty good. Something I noticed is that Rick's kid now talks like every other second. The ending I bet was supposed to be a WOOOOOOOOOOO moment. But to be honest. I was expecting that or at least the deer would be killed by a hunter or a zombie. And I like how they spent like 10 minutes trying to open up a zombie and see what he had for breakfast. Turns out it was nothing close to what they wanted. It was completely pointless.

Bl★ck Star

STill waiting for season 1 to come out in germany, only saw episode 1 yet.

HitMan5523

I really liked the episode but, I thought it was kind of dumb that most of the episode was about trying to find the girl. Just my thoughts.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

PingPong

I thought it was alright but either way I still prefer the first season.
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

meetdadoom

Quote from: PingPong on 02-03-2012
I thought it was alright but either way I still prefer the first season.

This.

I thought it was awesome. Every episode was good.

The second season however, I felt like they revolved WAY to much around finding the girl and learning about themselves. I do have to say that episode one was well done and when shane went to the school with otis to get the medical supplies was nail biting. After that....it just got boring and lame.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 16-10-2011
STill waiting for season 1 to come out in germany, only saw episode 1 yet.

Subbed or dubbed?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Goose

Season 2 finale this Sunday c:
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Paralyzed

Quote from: Goose on 14-03-2012
Season 2 finale this Sunday c:

Would that be Season 2, Episode 7 or 8? Because I've downloaded The Walking Dead, and the season 2 download goes till Episode 7.
SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

Goose

Episode 13 or 14 guy, you are way behind