Justin Bieber: Starring in back to the future remake?

Started by KillSlim, 31-08-2010

KillSlim

QuoteJustin Bieber is one of those celebrities that you either love or loathe. While most people old enough to drive seem to find the You Tube star turned pop singer Bieber to be annoying, his huge base of younger fans has made him a star.

Which might be why his newest rumored project might be taking on the Michael J. Fox role in a new reboot of the "Back To The Future" movie franchise.

Several British tabloids are reporting that Bieber is being considered for the starring role in the remake, assuming that "he is capable of acting at that level." When Fox took on the original role, he had a hit TV series ("Family Ties") and several hit movies under his belt.

Bieber is younger than Fox was when he starred in the first "Future" movie, and if took the role it would be written to reflect his younger age. "The most important part of the film is the time travel aspects," said one unnamed film executive. "In fact, some of the plot works better with a younger character."

The biggest problem with the idea might be that the three "Future" films are well-made and fondly remembered by audiences. Even if the remake does make it to the screen, odds are that it will face the same box-office fate as the recent remake of "The Karate Kid.

Well fuck me. The death of cinema. This is going to be a shitty film, films like the recent 'GI Joe' and Transformers 2 are the reasons I don't go to the cinema anymore. I remember seeing
'The Hubbe 3d', an amazing film about the telescope and what it has discovered at the Imax 3d cinema; after watching that I was like "Fuck yes", those experiences are what films and Cimena should be like, not these remake pieces of shit, or just pieces of shit in general.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

meetdadoom

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

Uhm, he is going to act in CSI Miami... Also, for future trolls.
Don't argue what people like or not.
AND I KNOW IT FROM MY SISTER WHICH CLAIMS SHE HATES JUSTIN BIEBER AND SHE IS INTERESTED IN HIS SHIT. Odd, amirite ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-09-2010
AND I KNOW IT FROM MY SISTER WHICH CLAIMS SHE HATES JUSTIN BIEBER AND SHE IS INTERESTED IN HIS SHIT. Odd, amirite ?

Sounds like my sister ALOT XD.

meetdadoom

MY sister always flips the channel when she is watching disney and if I do catch her watching disney channel, she talks about how stupid it is while hugging a jonas brother pillow.

lolKieck

Quote from: meetdadoom on 05-09-2010
MY sister always flips the channel when she is watching disney and if I do catch her watching disney channel, she talks about how stupid it is while hugging a jonas brother pillow.

Confront her. When she talks it's stupid be like dis link http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4277660.

meetdadoom

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-09-2010
Quote from: meetdadoom on 05-09-2010

Confront her. When she talks it's stupid be like dis link http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4277660.
Will do I'll use my labtop

Linxiekins

I don't understand how this little teen douchebags get famous...Makes me sad :/

Ravanger

I might just see it to see how bad it is.

Linxiekins

It will be as bad as the hl2rp server, and basically the same things will happen. Little boy thrust into an adult situation trying to act all cool and hard ass but ultimately has no idea what he's talking about.

Knife_cz

Well maybe he will quite better than in his gay-songs,but why the fuck do they do re-makes?

Linxiekins

They're going to fuck it up. Putting Justin Beiber in it just makes it so much worse...

Thanatos

Just another movie I'm not going to see because of the actors.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Nargotah

This is going to rape all my childhood memories and leave them alone in an alleyway crying as the world stands and watches. Fucking Bieber.

PacMan502

What...no..not Back to the Future! I swear to god if I ever get that kid into a room alone I'm going to claw his eyes out with aid's infected cat claws...fucking Beiber Fever...

lolKieck

Quote from: PacMan502 on 30-03-2011
What...no..not Back to the Future! I swear to god if I ever get that kid into a room alone I'm going to claw his eyes out with aid's infected cat claws...fucking Beiber Fever...
You do realise that hatin' on him is equivalent of lovin' him ?
And better be happy it's not one of the Jonas Brothers. They're worth hating.

PacMan502

Quote from: lolKieck on 30-03-2011
Quote from: PacMan502 on 30-03-2011
You do realise that hatin' on him is equivalent of lovin' him ?
And better be happy it's not one of the Jonas Brothers. They're worth hating.
It's just that Back to the Future is like my all time favorite movie, it's a classic in our household, and a remake prolly would be shit anyway but putting that fucker in the movie is like pouring salt on the wound.