Cowboy Bebop Movie

Started by Tom, 21-01-2012

Tom

Cowboy Bebop Opening Scene

This was made in 2001.

Still fucking epic

This is the opening scene but the guy that posted it posted the entire movie in 11 parts.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Chrono

I watched this one of these days, it was pretty nice, but i didn't understand anything, dunno if its because i never watched the series.

Steven :D

Link me to the full movie (or parts) and i'll watch it. Looks epic.

Plunger

Great movie, watched it on release.

Bl★ck Star

Looks cool, never watched the series tho.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 22-01-2012
Looks cool, but I don't know diddily poop about anime. I should totally watch it.

Yeah. You got that right.

Paintcheck

Yeah Cowboy Bebop is pretty much the only good anime I have ever seen.

deluxulous

that was pretty sweet

Silver Knight

Probably wont see the light of day now but...

Cowboy Bebop: Live-action film

On July 22, 2008, IF Magazine published an article on its website regarding a rumor of a live-action Cowboy Bebop movie in development by 20th Century Fox. Producer Erwin Stoff said that the film's development was in the early stages, and that they had "just signed it".Keanu Reeves had been confirmed as playing the role of Spike Spiegel.

Variety confirmed on January 15, 2009, that the production company Sunrise Animation would be "closely involved with the development of the English language project." The site also confirmed Kenji Uchida, Shinichiro Watanabe, and series writer Keiko Nobumoto as associate producers, series producer Masahiko Minami as a production consultant, and Peter Craig as screenwriter.

This has been lauded by various netizens, as a promising move for the potential quality of the film[25] At the time it was slated to release in 2011, but problems with the budget delayed its production. The script that was submitted was sent back for rewrite to reduce the cost and little has been heard about it since an interview with producer Joshua Long on October 15, 2010.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

whyku

*Checking if its on Netlix*

deluxulous

watched it

oh my jesus what have i been missing out on

Ravanger

I watched the series a faint bit, but I will have to watch the movie.

Lucky Pig

Seems interesting... Gonna go and watch rest of it too. Thanks for sharing.

Overwatch

For the love of all god. STOP POSTING EVERYWHERE.