Courage The Cowardly Dog

Started by Silver Knight, 16-01-2011

Silver Knight

Courage the Cowardly Dog is an American animated television series created by John R. Dilworth for Cartoon Network. The central plot of the program revolves around the titular character, a somewhat anthropomorphized dog named Courage. Courage lives with his owners Muriel and Eustace Bagge, an elderly couple, in a farmhouse in the middle of the town of Nowhere, Kansas. The series is primarily a horror-comedy with surrealist elements.

The series originated from a short on Cartoon Network's animation showcase series World Premiere Toons titled "The Chicken from Outer Space". The segment was nominated for an Academy Award[1] and Cartoon Network commissioned a series based on the film. The series premiered on November 12, 1999, ran for four seasons, and ended on November 22, 2002. It was the sixth and final series to be spun from World Premiere Toons, and it was the eighth series to fall under the Cartoon Cartoons label.

Season 1, Episode 1.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zstan

Oh god, the memories.

Frostee

ThY

This is my childhood

Silver Knight

Knife_cz

Robot episode is nice.

Locke

Killabreu

Fucking. <3. Courage.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Ravanger

I remember when I was younger always watched this show.

Silver Knight

andrewhatesyou

STUPID DOG, BOOGA, BOGGA, BOGGA! AHHHHHHHH.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Linxiekins

Everytime I watched this show, I got REALLY freaked out. Especially when the red cat was on. He scared me really bad....

Agera

Part of my childhood right here.

WOLVERINES!!!

THIS SHOW MADE ME!
Lamp oil

Ragolution

Post more Ed Edd and Eddy.

PacMan502

I still watch this show, every fucking time it's on, I'd be watching a movie if I see this show on the guide I'l lswitch!
I <3 courage.

Bl★ck Star

Maxwell Duchesne

While this is one of the best shows ever made, the pilot was absolutely fucking terrifying if anyone can remember it. What with photorealistic body part monster.
HL2RP Char(s): Maxwell C. Duchesne [Citizen