Bf2: Project reality mod

Started by INA7HAN, 10-03-2012

INA7HAN

PR:BF2 Mod v0.95 Trailer
This mod looks amazing it basicaly turns bf2 into a game like arma. The maps are huge servers hold 64 players, new weapons, cars, trucks, tanks, helicopters, jets and more. New playerable countries like Britian. And most of all it's free as most mods and seen as you can get BF2 for like £7 with all expansions now. If anyone is interested in the mod and maybe wants to make a clan/ team for teamwork which the mod is based then comment below also give opinions on what you think of the mod.
EDIT: I forgot to say it's still in beta so expect bugs to be fixed and other things made better on proper release :)  oh and they have also to my understanding made a Project reality mod for arma 2 so that should be good also.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

lolKieck

We've had few players here, but they don't play it anymore. Maybe they'll play it again.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ThY

It was absolutely amazing when we played it before, unfortunaly alot of the old 10 man team are now gone.

Overwatch

I played it too, a lot of dedicated players and groups are getting smaller by the day.

INA7HAN

I've downloaded part 1 and im downloading part 2 now. I need v1.5 because it has the euro force and armoured fury in it and is required to play PR but when i try to run the v1.5 it stops and says "You already have a newer version installed" I've tried unintalling the game as i thought that may work due to me getting bf2 ages ago but it still doesnt alllow me. Does anyone know how to somehow downgrade bf2 so i can instal v1.5 please?
EDIT: As in i need to update Bf2 to v1.5 not PR sorry i didn't really make that clear.

deluxulous

Quote from: ThY on 10-03-2012
It was absolutely amazing when we played it before, unfortunaly alot of the old 10 man team are now gone.

RIP, brothers.

Played this a bunch with our HGN friends, good times. I prefer ARMA 2 right now over this, though.

INA7HAN

Well would any of you start playing again? 6 people or more would be great for a squad