How to connect to Aetheros - Crucible of Kingdoms
AtLauncher Client: https://www.atlauncher.com/
Additional Mods (Last Updated on 09/14/2018): https://mega.nz/#!V0FWVapA!W6flVg6Mjce9ceSF2CKJL-p90ncn0aiuUuUDw5tNokI
(Special Thanks to Molma and Nomit)
Server IP: 18.104.22.168:25585
1) Download ATLauncher (see above)
2) Add your Minecraft account in the ATLauncher (not required for pirates)
3) Go to 'packs' and type 'technode' in the top left search bar (right next to the [Clear] button)
4) Under 'Technodefirmacraft' pack, go ahead and click 'New Instance' then 'Install' with 'v3.6 (Minecraft 1.7.10)' as the version (default). It should be the most recent.
5) On the right-hand side, enable 360 Days, FastCraft, Dynamic Lights, Hardcore Darkness, Streams, Connected Glass, Better Foliage, SimpleAutoRun, Streams, and Localized Weather & Storms, (Also include your choice of: VoxelMap or JourneyMap). Optifine is allowed but causes some strange interactions with Pneumaticraft.
6) From there, go to your 'Instances' tab in the AT Launcher and click 'Open Folder' under your newly installed Technodefirmacraft instance.
7) Download the Additional Mods archive (see above link, about 40MB)
8) Open the 'Additional Mods' archive, then drag-n-drop the included .jar files into the 'mods' folder (in the area that the 'Open Folder' button opened in step 7. Overwrite if asked.
9) You should be done. Go to the 'Instances' tab and hit 'Play' under your TNFC instance. Add the server via the IP (see above) and join.
NOTE: If the game says you're missing required game files, you may need to go into your \config\udary\ folder, and open the file TFCUdaryMod.cfg
In that file, change