Jobs for our characters

Started by DasHeadCrap, 16-10-2013

DasHeadCrap

So I know we are all gonna be in the Megacity and I want to know what everyone is planning for there characters (if you are already planning your character) to do for work. I'm curious to see what anyone has been planning or is hoping for. Anyways have fun!

Also as for a job I'm hoping to strive for is the master of a massive steam-piston powered weapon factory/smelter. I actually drew up blueprints for how a giant steam piston powered by a boiler will turn a series of gears to power a massive factory. I'm not on the staff or build team so this is just out of my imagination on what I hope I can do. Unless of course if weapons are illegal in the megactiy than this idea is automatically unobtainable for me (I think).
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Beano

Totally concept ideas that I pulled out of my arse about a week ago (In order of preference):

• A noble/richguy/important person's Personal Gentleman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valet)
  • Crazy religious fanatic, self appointed prophet and all that
  • Some kind of scientist/engineer
  • (Our version of) A mafia leader
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

DasHeadCrap

Mafia would be good. Feer liked my idea in a post in which I said it would be cool if money, gangs, and factions could hold influence over areas of the town. I never personally told Ed about it but I think it would be cool. Anyways interesting response.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

oldgreg8268

Ima be an Architect for at least, hopefully some of the buildings there....
Z-Zombies? Dead Rising? I can take em'. Project Zomboid? RRRUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!