I'm new to Steampunk

Started by DasHeadCrap, 26-09-2013

MlaKins

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-10-2013
Quote from: MlaKins on 28-10-2013
I'm hoping we can have three dimensional maneuver gear.

The fuck, you're alive?

Yeah?

Battlebiker

I'm alive too.. I have just evolved into the next generation of Bikers. #Superissupernolonger

dylancotter

Did you miss me? No? Well too bad Im back to see how this goes.

Silver Knight

Due to Edvyn not having the time anymore to dedicate to this project, it will be replaced by something Feerman (Feerman2010) is working on. I have limited details, so contact him for more information.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Syndraell

Quote from: Tanako on 13-01-2014
Due to Edvyn not having the time anymore to dedicate to this project, it will be replaced by something Feerman (Feerman2010) is working on. I have limited details, so contact him for more information.

My congratulations to Feerman, but also my sympathies to Edvyn.

MM looked amazing, and it's a true shame that the sector of the map that has been completed will be tossed away.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Silver Knight

Quote from: James Almasy on 13-01-2014
Quote from: Tanako on 13-01-2014

My congratulations to Feerman, but also my sympathies to Edvyn.

MM looked amazing, and it's a true shame that the sector of the map that has been completed will be tossed away.

This is Edvyns reply to the status of this server.

Vera Blue: hey hi, sorry for the lack of response
Vera Blue: i was asleep at the time
Vera Blue: regarding the steampunk thing, the concept isn't dead (it's hard to kill a concept) but I can safely say the server is, as I feel I cannot admin it
Vera Blue: I am better off as a writer, and so far I have already helped feer with his server lore
Vera Blue: with someone else in lead, I can focus on writing and hopefully make the server setting fresh and interesting

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

CPftw

If Feer is willing, I don't mind helping out with some admin stuff but time restraints from college and work mean it will be limited.
pffft

CoolFeerman

Quote from: CPftw on 14-01-2014
If Feer is willing, I don't mind helping out with some admin stuff but time restraints from college and work mean it will be limited.

I added you to the steam group, but you've been offline for like, a month.

Noctilucent

this is exciting! i cant wait to see what comes next from the creative mind of coolfeerman.
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

Ragolution