A possible return.

Started by Battlebiker, 26-09-2013

Battlebiker

Greetings guys, Battle here (formally known as Superblackbiker). I've been away a long time, leaving a few months before Aceon's "fall". I really like the idea of a steampunk RP server, and have improved my RP style heavily since Aceon on other RP servers, and I can't wait to return to my roots and RP with everyone, new and old, again. Steampunk RP will be rather new to me.. but I'm willing to give it a shot :)

So yeah, I'm probably coming back. Waiting for the server to begin. Hey.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Battlebiker on 26-09-2013
Greetings guys, Battle here (formally known as Superblackbiker). I've been away a long time, leaving a few months before Aceon's "fall". I really like the idea of a steampunk RP server, and have improved my RP style heavily since Aceon on other RP servers, and I can't wait to return to my roots and RP with everyone, new and old, again. Steampunk RP will be rather new to me.. but I'm willing to give it a shot :)

So yeah, I'm back. Waiting for the server to begin. Hey.

yiss

2ktaco

Huzzah! The prodigal biker returneth!

Redbark

I only knew you for a week... Herro again

MlaKins

Welcome back, Biker.

geccoy

it's so exciting to see everyone coming back! oh my god, this is going to be the best summer ever.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: geccoy on 28-09-2013
it's so exciting to see everyone coming back! oh my god, this is going to be the best summer ever.

Summer?

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

CPftw

So hai... whats new?
pffft

Kokkaku Kishu

I'll just mooch off of bikers post...

Ill prob make a come-back too once i get my college apps done and turned in

Andrew Weasley

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 31-10-2013
once i get my college apps done and turned in

I hated those mother fuckers...

Anyway it's good to see so many people again, I am really looking forward to this server being up.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx