Xbox Is Getting Minecraft....

Started by Frostee, 07-06-2011

Frostee

Bl★ck Star

Why Notch Why, Why give this epic game to those little kid's who own a xbox and think they're cool.

O_Bettsy_O

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-06-2011
Why Notch Why, Why give this epic game to those little kid's who own a xbox and think they're cool.

agree. keep it to PC, although an iOS version would be nice, but xbox is just stupid.
No Mods
Probably Terrible servers
Stupid Controls

LupusCallidus

You guys are right this isn't going to work, specially since its kinect...
Titan Motstand

Turkey

inb4 kid over mic "HOOOOOOOW DO I STOP WAAAAAAAATEEER FLOW FROM EEENTTTEEERRINNG MYY HOUSE GUIS"

Bfranx

the only good thing i can see out of this is the fact that its kinect. i mean, its like you are actually in the game! :D but if they have it on controller then it would be kinda stupid. because there are fewer controls than there are xbox controller buttons.
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

Bl★ck Star

Kinect 4

an lost hgn member playing MC with Kinect on pc.

Bfranx

Ragolution

ohgodwhathasmicrosoftdone

Kask3

Well, they won't bother the PC-players right?

And well, 360 actually has a ripoff already, where you run around as the avatars.

Bfranx

a lot of people may not be happy about it...but notch is very smart for doing this. think of all the $$$$ hes gonna make lol

N3gativezero

I doubt a 360 could handle minecraft. Those things are waaay out of date and minecraft gobbles up the CPU.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Duranblackraven

Oh god. Cross platform compatibility...

Darth Vader NO!

Sir_Therim

thanks for the laugh, but seriously, why pay money to play minecraft on servers on xbox when you can play for free on the PC?
Its a trap!

Aresty

Are you people fucking stupid ? You are whining because a game that's on PC will go on the Xbox. What's the point in that ? Does it affect you ? I don't think so. Grow up.

meldin

Quote from: Aresty on 12-06-2011
Are you people fucking stupid ? You are whining because a game that's on PC will go on the Xbox. What's the point in that ? Does it affect you ? I don't think so. Grow up.

like!

Facechild

EXACTLY! These fagmunches are crying about the xbox. They are all obviously ps3 players under the age of 7.
This is my reply to the darth vader fag-post.
yeah.avi
Watch this and come complain. Please! :)
Grow up yer dumb old pitchers. Its not coming on the ps3, and the ps3 doesnt have kinect.
Drop your balls and slice off your hair ya dumb faggots

Silver Knight

Actually it effects minecraft players in alot of ways. It will mean people are limited in the sense that chat wont occur much, players will be limited to the xboxes features unlike the pc and it could bring about a bubble in which kids play it and don't know about how much better it is on pc or the mod ability of it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 15-06-2011

Actually it effects minecraft players in alot of ways. It will mean people are limited in the sense that chat wont occur much, players will be limited to the xboxes features unlike the pc and it could bring about a bubble in which kids play it and don't know about how much better it is on pc or the mod ability of it.

This.

Also I own a PS3 and a XBOX and a Wii and I must say Xbox is the worst console of those 3.

lolKieck

Quote from: Facechild on 15-06-2011
EXACTLY! These fagmunches are crying about the xbox. They are all obviously ps3 players under the age of 7.
This is my reply to the darth vader fag-post.
yeah.avi
Watch this and come complain. Please! :)
Grow up yer dumb old pitchers. Its not coming on the ps3, and the ps3 doesnt have kinect.
Drop your balls and slice off your hair ya dumb faggots
Attacking PS3 players, you're either, citating you "under the age of 7" or you should, citating you again "grow up yer dumb old pitchers [...] Drop your balls and slice off your hair ya dumb faggots". Just sayin' ;).
Btw. XBox has LA Noire in few CD's, what the hell is it, the 90's ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bfranx

You kids need to grow up...PS3 this, Xbox that, everyone plays differently, so stfu, and focus on your own problems...

jaik

Consoles suck.
I bought a PS3 and sold it the same month.

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

emperor bobby

Every console has One thing going for it, Otherwise, one would become obsolete. Jesus. And Notch isnt even Making The Minecraft for the xbox, So why Do any of you care? he'll get More Dosh, more people will get to play the game. What makes you all react so Strongly Against that?

Knife_cz

I bought PS3 only for blueray and LittleBigPlante,such a cool game..

Mansded

This is Mansded, (ive posted on whitelist) if I can get into this server Id be happy to take a role of a demon
(and I have another idea... Invaders from distant lands trying to take over the world, that the people have to fight off, maybe the invaders can be a group of like 5 people? thanks!)